Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Omonigho Abraham - The Boy Attacked By Fierce Dogs At Igando, Lagos Is Alive - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Omonigho Abraham - The Boy Attacked By Fierce Dogs At Igando, Lagos Is Alive (5655 Views)

Omonigho Abraham Returns From India After Dog Bite To The Head / MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) / Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omonigho Abraham - The Boy Attacked By Fierce Dogs At Igando, Lagos Is Alive by masqot(m): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
I came across these pictures and I feel like sharing it because I was moved when I read the story few weeks ago. I'm delighted to see that the boy Omo is alive and responding to treatment. I would have shared this on the thread where I read it but could not find it. What the boy experienced was "hell" going by these pictures. Please wish the boy well.

Source:
http://www.informationng.com/2014/10/see-what-those-dogs-did-to-little-omonigho-abraham-graphic-photos.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fun Facts / Lagos - Nigeria - Campus Girls And Aristos. / Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.