|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,993,337 members, 7,292,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 February 2023 at 01:53 PM
|Administrative Assistant by Goldenkey: 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2014|
Our client NBC Universal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBC Universal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. It is the policy of NBC Universal and NBC Universal's affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Responsibilities Role Purpose
The Administrative Assistant will support two Vice Presidents of Development working in scripted and digital development.
• Distribute outlines, scripts, cuts, production & development related material, etc.
• Maintain submission log and return materials where appropriate
• Manage calendars, process expense reports, filing and perform other administrative duties as assigned.
• Determine importance of meeting requests and schedule accordingly.
• Assist with internal communications with staff as well as communications with clients.
• Arrange travel and all accommodations including comprehensive and detailed itineraries.
• Act as a liaison with all internal and external clients and departments.
• Coordinate staff meetings, conferences and client meetings as necessary.
• Update and maintain department lists, trackers and reports.
• Assist with market and competitive research for the team.
• General administrative duties include: answering telephones, scheduling, copying and, filing, and planning travel arrangements for executives
• Cover for other assistants as needed
Qualifications/Requirements Basic Qualifications
• Bachelor’s/HND Degree of any field of studies
• Entering Level
• Minimum 1 year of experience using Microsoft Office: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
• Must be willing to work overtime
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
Please DO NOT USE the APPLY ONLINE button when applying for this announcement. Your application material should be sent to the e-mail or phone number listed in the “How to Apply” section.
Organizationally, this position serves as a File Clerk in the Records and Reproduction Section, which is part of the Case Services Division of the
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv/resume to the company’s email:firstname.lastname@example.org or send your details and the position applying for to the company’s phone number:08154478703
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37