Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US (2362 Views)

Obama Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US / OMG ! See What Akon Did To Prevent Him From Contracting Ebola In Congo (LOOK) / Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by ChimeChimezie: 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nina, who contracted Ebola while treating Liberian Thomas Eric Duncan at the Emory University hospital in Texas, is now free from the virus after being successfully treated at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda. When President Obama heard she was Ebola-free, he sent word to her asking if he could hug her and she agreed to meet him.

If it were you, will you dare to hug her?

As for me i cant't o shocked

Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
Meanwhile, i no sure say Gej wave
at any ebola victim
declared free!! talk
more of hugging..
mind
you I'm not one of the
APC e-rats.GEJ TILL
2083!!

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
i no sure say Gej wave at any ebola victim declared free!! talk more of hugging.. mind you I'm not one of the APC e-rats.GEJ TILL 2083

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
why not?
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by Ahmed0336(m): 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
WTF!!!!! Dis man get Liver o shocked
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by LEERICIST(m): 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
She's Ebola free so why not?
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
Where is the picture of the hug and the source of your news...

Anyway, if true, it's no big deal. He must have done so after medical advice that there's no harm doing so.
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by Tolexander: 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
R2bees:
i no sure say Gej wave at any ebola victim declared free!! talk more of hugging.. mind you I'm not one of the APC e-rats.GEJ TILL 2083
but Fashola hugged a patient that recovered from ebola.

Does that mean Fashola and Obama are more sensible than Jonathan?
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by Bugatie(m): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
ChimeChimezie:
Nina, who contracted Ebola while treating Liberian Thomas Eric Duncan at the Emory University hospital in Texas, is now free from the virus after being successfully treated at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda. When President Obama heard she was Ebola-free, he sent word to her asking if he could hug her and she agreed to meet him.

Just one word; Leadership!
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by opyzy(m): 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
if I were Obama before hugging her am gona wear raincoat, gloves(very thick ones o) mask n supra(rain boots)

just kidding tongue

BTW I can see Obama is very happy for her
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by hatux: 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
Why not? She's not having ebola nah..
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by Lumyboi(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
Tolexander:
but Fashola hugged a patient that recovered from ebola.

Does that mean Fashola and Obama are more sensible than Jonathan?

Hehehe. Bros na u dey find wahala o. grin
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by englishmart(m): 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
Life is not everything
It's not a big deal to hug an ebola patient.
Btw, obama is not ordinary. So don't try this at home. grin

3 Likes

Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by englishmart(m): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
ChimeChimezie:

I'm giving you 30minutes to put your source, or I bring down this thread
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2014

Anyway, if true, it's no big deal. He must have done so after medical advice that there's no harm doing so....
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by not4sure(m): 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lumyboi:

Hehehe. Bros na u dey find wahala o. grin
don't mind d guy na wahala he dey find
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by ChimeChimezie: 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
englishmart:
I'm giving you 30minutes to put your source, or I bring down this thread
Who dey yarn this rubb *** them never born u
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by ChimeChimezie: 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
torhuke:

Anyway, if true, it's no big deal. He must have done so after medical advice that there's no harm doing so....
The picture is there na, E be like say Na Nokia torch u dey use browse
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by ChimeChimezie: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
englishmart:
Life is not everything
It's not a big deal to hug an ebola patient.
Btw, obama is not ordinary. So don't try this at home. grin
I wish I can put a thousand likes on ur comment
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by IfyAwazie(f): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
He must have taken ebola vaccine in advance.
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by englishmart(m): 5:58am On Oct 25, 2014
ChimeChimezie:

I wish I can put a thousand likes on ur comment
thanks anyway.
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by englishmart(m): 5:59am On Oct 25, 2014
ChimeChimezie:

Who dey yarn this rubb *** them never born u
hahah. Bro you harsh o.
Person no dey follow you play again? grin
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by ChimeChimezie: 8:50am On Oct 25, 2014
englishmart:
hahah. Bro you harsh o.
Person no dey follow you play again? grin
Who tell you say i dey seriouse, i dey play too
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by philantoxx(m): 9:36am On Oct 25, 2014
mitchelle be like u need to sanitize your whole body Barack.
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by englishmart(m): 11:52am On Oct 25, 2014
ChimeChimezie:

Who tell you say i dey seriouse, i dey play too
LOL cheesy
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by clean2: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE,,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY NOW TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by elobyobi: 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
I'm sure they've pumped him full of Zmapp. Before AND after the hug. Either that or dem baff am with bitter kola water.
Re: Obama Meets & Hugs First Nurse To Contract Ebola In The US by Abbey2sam(m): 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
juliuswizy:
Meanwhile, i no sure say Gej wave
at any ebola victim
declared free!! talk
more of hugging..
mind
you I'm not one of the
APC e-rats.GEJ TILL
2083!!

welcome to naija

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Birthday Braless / 45 -year -old Woman Goes Delusional, Believes She Is Acting While Walking Naked / OMG! Cynthia Morgan Caught Doing In It Live In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.