Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

WEBLOOKS.CSS A New Way To Design+develop Easily - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / WEBLOOKS.CSS A New Way To Design+develop Easily (826 Views)

Awoof! Design, Develop And Launch Your Website For Absolutely Free / Design/develop Your Website @ Lower Rate / Web Design/develop Software Advice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WEBLOOKS.CSS A New Way To Design+develop Easily by FRInteractives: 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hello all Webmasters. My Name is Francis Sunday, im a Web Designer + Developer and an IT personnel. I want to introduce a method called WEBLOOKS.CSS a css file that will have over 1000 web friendly colors, web icons, etc i want you all to fork my work so far on GitHub on www.github.com/frinteractive

This Project will be made open source and its covered with the apache license. Test release will be out by November and will undergo reviews and comments then the final source codes will be released on completion
for more info call or send me a mail

email: francis.sunday@outlook.com

tel: 08072611343

thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WEBLOOKS.CSS A New Way To Design+develop Easily by FRInteractives: 9:17am On Oct 25, 2014
Please i need your say on this project
Re: WEBLOOKS.CSS A New Way To Design+develop Easily by dwebdesign(m): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2014
good job.
Re: WEBLOOKS.CSS A New Way To Design+develop Easily by FRInteractives: 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
Thanks Dwebdesign for the comment

Have you checked my work so far on GitHub if no here's the Link www.github.com/frinteractive/weblooks.css
Re: WEBLOOKS.CSS A New Way To Design+develop Easily by matrix4u(m): 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
Its been long I started looking for this king of things... Good one...
Re: WEBLOOKS.CSS A New Way To Design+develop Easily by fattbabakay(m): 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
Cool bro
Re: WEBLOOKS.CSS A New Way To Design+develop Easily by FRInteractives: 10:40am On Oct 26, 2014
thank you all i appreciate your comments.

please feel free to send over your suggestions or your own codes to be added on this project you can post it here or in my github page on www.github.com/frinteractive/weblooks.css

thanks
Re: WEBLOOKS.CSS A New Way To Design+develop Easily by FRInteractives: 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
Please feel free to post your corrections or your suggested edits on this project all version of codes in css is welcome provided its related to this project.

Thanks.
Re: WEBLOOKS.CSS A New Way To Design+develop Easily by FRInteractives: 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
Facts about weblooks.css:
it is a css file that has over 1000 Hex color codes, eg #FFF is the Hex color code for White.

You can install this file easily:

1. You can install it by adding the file to your css folder under your website's directory and adding a link tag in the head section of your html page eg. <link rel="stylesheet" href="css/weblooks.css">

2. You can also install it via its own folder in ynur site's directory (NOTE: you will need to download the full weblooks directory upon final release and put/copy it to your website's directory) and adding a link tag in your html page eg <link rel="stylesheet" href="weblooks/weblooks.css">

Installation is very easy.

All comments and questions are welcomed.

Thanks.
Re: WEBLOOKS.CSS A New Way To Design+develop Easily by FRInteractives: 2:38am On Nov 16, 2014
Good News! Official release of weblooks V1.0.0 will be on the 19th of November. 2014 so guys be ready to embrace the new way to style your webpages. You can drop your email or phone number if you want to have the source code its free.
Re: WEBLOOKS.CSS A New Way To Design+develop Easily by FRInteractives: 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
GOODNEWS!!! Weblooks.css V.1.0.0 is out for download. Created by FR Interactives its free to download get it on Github @ www.github.com/frinteractive/weblooks.css please comment on any line of code you find difficult. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: WEBLOOKS.CSS A New Way To Design+develop Easily by FRInteractives: 7:40am On Nov 20, 2014
Get the Official release of Weblooks V1.0.0 on GitHub its free.

Get it via this link : www.github.com/frinteractive/weblooks.css

Need your comments guys on this

(1) (Reply)

Google Claim Unable To Reveiw My Blog Each Time I Apply For Adsence / Web Hosting / How To Get Backlink From Google Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.