Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Pedigree Boerboel Pups up for sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pedigree Boerboel Pups up for sale (1321 Views)

Super-pedigree Boerboel Pups Available (spitsvuur Maneta X Spitsvuur Marvin) / Boerboel Pups Up For Sale @affordable Prices / Adorable Gsd Pups Up 4 Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pedigree Boerboel Pups up for sale by princebergz(m): 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
hello! Please I've got a couple of boerboel pups for sale (pedigree, Anderson Kernels)

Sex: Male et Female (brindled)
price: 80k

Note: the dam is not calm, cnt get a good picture (I'm a photographer). pictures of pups at 3weeks 4days attached below. You can come and inspect the pups and the dam before paying but these lots are flying out of the kernel ASAP (10pups, 5booked). xiexie ni!

Re: Pedigree Boerboel Pups up for sale by princebergz(m): 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
pups still up!
Re: Pedigree Boerboel Pups up for sale by Susanifarms(m): 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
Dear prince claiming these puppies are pedigree,without uploading photos of what really shows there pedigree nature(parents) doesn't make sense.Even though you say the female isn't stable you as the owner and also a photographer as you claim can take your time and get an opportunity when she's calm and take a photo.You might say "that's why I said interested persons should come and inspect the dogs themself" but you should also consider clients who either aren't in the same location with you or prefer not stressing themself blindly.

Do consider what I've said.
Re: Pedigree Boerboel Pups up for sale by popoolagroup(m): 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
i guess this pups are out of edge sydney AND alexander suprise.
Re: Pedigree Boerboel Pups up for sale by princebergz(m): 11:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
Susanifarms:
Dear prince claiming these puppies are pedigree,without uploading photos of what really shows there pedigree nature(parents) doesn't make sense.Even though you say the female isn't stable you as the owner and also a photographer as you claim can take your time and get an opportunity when she's calm and take a photo.You might say "that's why I said interested persons should come and inspect the dogs themself" but you should also consider clients who either aren't in the same location with you or prefer not stressing themself blindly.

Do consider what I've said.

Thanks for the pointer.... but that part with "a photographer like you claim " rubs me the wrong way... Wld post the pictures ASAP...
Re: Pedigree Boerboel Pups up for sale by princebergz(m): 11:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
popoolagroup:

pls do make yourself clear
Re: Pedigree Boerboel Pups up for sale by princebergz(m): 12:00am On Oct 27, 2014
popoolagroup:

pls do make yourself clear. Thanks
Re: Pedigree Boerboel Pups up for sale by princebergz(m): 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
sold!
thread closed

(1) (Reply)

Dis Is My Lovely Baby Caucasian Female Puppy...one Of Its Kind For Sale(video) / Is It Advisable For A First Time Dog Owner To Get Lhasa Apso? / 6 Weeks Old German Shepherd Puppies Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.