Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Jay Sean Leaves Cash Money Records - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Sean Leaves Cash Money Records (1132 Views)

Lil Wayne Leaves Cash Money, Sues Birdman For $8M / Jay Sean Leaves Cash Money / Lil Wayne Signs Daughter Reginae Carter To Young Money Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay Sean Leaves Cash Money Records by BeingAkorede(m): 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jay Sean , the best selling Urban artist in the history of
the UK, is leaving Cash Money Records and independently releasing a mixtape, Mistress II , in
November. Today Billboard premieres a new video for
the song "Tears in the Ocean," which will appear onthe tape next month. Check it out below.

Re: Jay Sean Leaves Cash Money Records by BeingAkorede(m): 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sean only has kind words for his former label. "I had and still maintain a great relationship with Slim and Baby [CEOs of Cash Money]," he tells Billboard. "They
believed in me and my talent and our partnership
obviously garnered a lot of pop success." But Sean wants to go in a different direction artistically. "It got to the point where I was chasing pop success and 'the
smash' when really my heart wasn't in it anymore," he
says. "That's not why I got into this game." (Cash Money is the second label that Jay Sean has left -- he was on Virgin Records for a spell during the '00s.)
Re: Jay Sean Leaves Cash Money Records by BeingAkorede(m): 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
"Tears in the Ocean" represents a return to Sean's roots. He's "always loved this style of melodic and emotional R&B." The steamy track -- co-written with Jared Cotter, who has helped Sean with "more than 30 songs" -- sprang from a desire "to make music that meant something, that had substance." He enlisted his family to help with the video: his brother filmed it and his wife co-produced it.

Read more: http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6296645/jay-sean-leaves-cash-money-tears-in-the-ocean-video?mobile_redirection=false
Re: Jay Sean Leaves Cash Money Records by Kunbee: 11:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
They destroyed his career, now he is going back to his roots. Good for him

1 Like

Re: Jay Sean Leaves Cash Money Records by BeingAkorede(m): 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
LESS THAN 24 HOURS. #TheMistress2
www.themistresstapes.com click to download for free.

Re: Jay Sean Leaves Cash Money Records by BeingAkorede(m): 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
finally out !

Those that have tried downloading the songs earlier can now check the site again. The site crashed due to the fact that over a million fans worldwide intend to get the songs simultaneously.

Now, the songs have been compressed to zip format and its about 65mb, this would enable smooth downloads.

This is his own way of thanking the fans.
Download for free @ http://www.themistresstapes.com/

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Goes Completely Topless On Stage(photos) / Photos-jay-z-and-beyonce-loved-up / TRAGEDY!! How Husband Attacked His Wife With Acid In Abuja [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.