Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Problems Of Studying Geophysics,industrial Chemistry And Geology In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Problems Of Studying Geophysics,industrial Chemistry And Geology In Nigeria (1795 Views)

Studying Geology In An Unknown School Vs Petroleum Engineering In(uniport) / Where Can An Industrial Chemistry Graduate Work? / Msc. Petroleum Geology In Oau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problems Of Studying Geophysics,industrial Chemistry And Geology In Nigeria by Horluwahighdee(m): 3:21am On Oct 25, 2014
please i did change of course to these courses last month in FUTA. i chose comp.science earlier on but i was not given the course. so i need your help to enlighten me about these courses. i heard it is very difficult to get job with geophysics and geology in Nigeria?how true is it...
Re: Problems Of Studying Geophysics,industrial Chemistry And Geology In Nigeria by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:49am On Oct 25, 2014
It is difficult to get jobs in Nigeria as a whole so dont get yourself disturbed. If you like a course, i will advice you do it. Dont say because someone did it and is jobless then you will also be. Life isnt like that. Geology and Geophysics are great courses which comes with its own challenges just like any other course.
Re: Problems Of Studying Geophysics,industrial Chemistry And Geology In Nigeria by abdulwastecx(m): 5:57am On Oct 25, 2014
ULSHERLAN:
It is difficult to get jobs in Nigeria as a whole so dont get yourself disturbed. If you like a course, i will advice you do it. Dont say because someone did it and is jobless then you will also be. Life isnt like that. Geology and Geophysics are great courses which comes with its own challenges just like any other course.

Geology is a great course. ..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

( Npower.gov.ng ) N-power Nigeria Jobs 2016-apply Now! / Pwc Graduate Entry Test / ICAN May 2022 Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.