Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,316 members, 7,846,397 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Has Anyone Used USPS Lately To Send Items To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Anyone Used USPS Lately To Send Items To Nigeria (925 Views)

Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Used USPS Lately To Send Items To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:22am On Oct 25, 2014
I am expecting a shipment from the USA through USPS. Has anyone done this lately? How do I get my stuff when it lands to Nigeria. So far the tracking number assigned is working well now the items are still within the USA. I don't know what will happen when it gets to Nigeria. Do they send them to the stated address or do they work through a local postal service. If you know please tell me so I can be better prepared. I am a bit scared of losing my stuff once it enters Nigeria. Thanks.
Re: Has Anyone Used USPS Lately To Send Items To Nigeria by justi4jesu(f): 6:04am On Oct 25, 2014
jomonic:
I am expecting a shipment from the USA through USPS. Has anyone done this lately? How do I get my stuff when it lands to Nigeria. So far the tracking number assigned is working well now the items are still within the USA. I don't know what will happen when it gets to Nigeria. Do they send them to the stated address or do they work through a local postal service. If you know please tell me so I can be better prepared. I am a bit scared of losing my stuff once it enters Nigeria. Thanks.

Some persons use it but the problem is the Nigerian post office if your item is valuable, it can be stolen by one unsincere post office worker.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Used USPS Lately To Send Items To Nigeria by kennyman20(m): 10:33am On Oct 25, 2014
jomonic:

send me a pm.. Let me see how i can be of help..

(1) (Reply)

Forex, Binary Option, Betonmarket..which Is D Best Trading Option To Make Money? / Help A Student Financial Life !! How Can I Buy From Aliex Express / Rockwool Products In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.