Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Kimberlyryan(recruitment) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kimberlyryan(recruitment) (5160 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kimberlyryan(recruitment) by wunmexG(m): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2006
Does anyone knows the organizations that kimberlyryan recruits for and what,kimberlyryan,their test format is?
Can believe that i was invited for a test,by kimberlyryan,tomorrow and they didnt state time.i've been trying the number that sent the txt msg but it has always been forwarded to voicemail.what should i dooooo
Re: Kimberlyryan(recruitment) by equity: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2006
i dont know either but get dear early ask questions butgo wit ur original &foto copy of ur cerd.best !
Re: Kimberlyryan(recruitment) by Hardware(m): 11:03am On Aug 04, 2006
Just make sure u reach there earlier and go along with d photocopy of ur credentials and pasprt photogragh.
Then when you reach there i believ u won't be d only one invited for d test . So anybody u meet there that come for d same thing just try and lias with them. From there u will kno what it entails.
Best of luck
Re: Kimberlyryan(recruitment) by Hardware(m): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2006
Just make sure u reach there earlier and go along with d photocopy of ur credentials and pasprt photogragh.
Then when you reach there i believ u won't be d only one invited for d test . So anybody u meet there that come for d same thing just try and lias with them. From there u will kno what it entails.
Best of luck
    Hardware man
Re: Kimberlyryan(recruitment) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2006
@wunmexG,
Is it the one holding at 4B LOUIS SOLOMON CLOSE, BEHIND SILVERBIRD GALLERIA, OFF AHMADU BELLO WAY, V/I LAGOS?If that's the venue, Then you should be there in the morning,wouldn't know the exact time but u can confirm by sending a message to this e-mail: irunna.ejibe@kimberly-ryan.net. Hope the person should be able to help you with the info needed.
Wish u good luck as u write the test.
Re: Kimberlyryan(recruitment) by SOJ(m): 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2006
i guess kimberlyryan recruits 4 GTB,but it could be for anyone else.prepare for a speed test sha.it'll be tasking but short time oh.
Re: Kimberlyryan(recruitment) by detder(f): 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2006
well i hope you will be called upon very soon. like i forwarded my cv to them in march. i was now called for an interview ust last mth when i had even forgotten about dem. sha, i went but up till now no response. i just pray u are called in no time.

wishing u best of luck. hv a wonderful weekend.

cheers
detder (fellow)
Re: Kimberlyryan(recruitment) by wunmexG(m): 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2006
TANX TU ALL YA ALL,
      i got there so early,7a.m,for the worst to happen but they were right on time.we started the test some few minute to nine. wink
Re: Kimberlyryan(recruitment) by molayo(f): 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2006
i would like yo submit my cv to kimberly ryan, ave been trying to but it always opens a pop-up blocked window and i tried kryan@kimberly-ryan.net but i got mail delivery of failure.
thanks
Re: Kimberlyryan(recruitment) by abujide(m): 12:57am On Oct 26, 2007
smiley hi WUNMEXG , i need to talk to you. how do i contact you. my tel is 08029551308. it important.
Re: Kimberlyryan(recruitment) by Kola070829: 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2012
Can someone confirm to me if Kimberlyryan offer scholarships ?
Re: Kimberlyryan(recruitment) by rocean: 8:46am On Jan 03, 2012
is it all about kimberly ryann
Re: Kimberlyryan(recruitment) by Kola070829: 10:32am On Jan 03, 2012
For now i am talking about kimberly ryan cos a friend said she secured a scholarship to study in the UK. The question is, how possible is that considering that its just an outsourcing coy involved in a few othe biz

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Hilarious Application Letter / Ecobank Bank Teller Recruitment / Nddc Scholarship Interview 2011 Port Harcourt(result)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.