Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Re: My Child Is A Witch - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Re: My Child Is A Witch (1463 Views)

Pic: When You Are A Home Breaker, But the wife is a witch hunter / When Your Village Witch Control Your Destiny / Help Me, My Wife Is A Witch!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Child Is A Witch by mykali(m): 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2008
hey guys, this is a topic i got from the culture sexion that is quite amazing. some of y'all might've already seen it though.
***********************************************************************************************

I've been noticing lately that my child has been suffering from deep sleep in the night, and it's not just any sleep, when I try and wake him up in the morning he doesn't wake up instantly. My pastor told me its because he has travelled far in the spiritual realm to the witch's and wizards coven, but my doctor told me it's because I wake him up at 4 am. I have also noticed that my child seems to be possessed with the spirit of lack of interest in school, spirit of answering me back, spirit of not being able to do his 9 times tables (off by heart . . . . to thirty), spirit of spending my money on unnecessary things, spirit of beating up his little brother, spirit of wanting a computer like some of his friends, spirit of stubbornness, spirit of breaking my dishes (like Rihanna), spirit of wanting to go to London, spirit of wanting to believe what sounds intelligent and not some lies made up by a cult/church that wants all your money and mental freedom and the spirit of being a child. I'm thinking of starving him for about 2 or 3 days depending on how long it takes for him to confess his a wizard (like Dumbledor) and I may even add a few beatings in between, because this is what my pastor suggested.

My question is if my child is a wizard and should I beat him into forgiveness or let my pastor do it? I'll be very grateful for your answer, oh. Another thing is that my child's lips are very red, as if his been sucking blood at night, please o, I'm very scared oooooooooo! Oh and please suggest some tortures that I can inflict on him if his a wizard, as this is my first wizard child, and It will help me know what to do once my other kids I don't really love or care about gets initiated into Helen Ukpabio's money making brain wash the witch's coven.

Thank you
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by Gabry(f): 1:40am On Nov 17, 2008
Yes nna. Still, I dont see as being a so called witch / wizard as a problem. I think its a gift if the talents and powers are being used properly and rightfully. smiley
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by Raysima(f): 3:33am On Nov 17, 2008
what! . . am i suppose to read dat @topic shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry tongue
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by clemcykul(f): 10:51am On Nov 17, 2008
@poster
send your child to cele church, for deliverance by broom
after two daiz intensive broom lashing, your childs life will not be the same again grin
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by sexyLeamon(f): 11:38am On Nov 17, 2008
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by Gabry(f): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2008
LOL. grin

In that case, Im safe to say that my dog is a witch. It uses a broom stick to fly to china the other day. grin tongue
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by Ify3: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2008
Make you try your doctor's advice and try to wake him by 6.00am. You no no say na that time sleep dey sweet.

If true true say i bi wizard, the child go be better one when im reach London. Na witches/wizards dey manufacture motor, electricity, computer and other better things wey you wey dey think say you be better person dey use.

Carry am go London jaray!
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by Donaoge: 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2008
na witch dey know witch make you go for deliverance first. the child might just be acting like a normal chlid of his age.
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by mykali(m): 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2008
lmao. u guys are pretty funny with ur posts. grin
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by dani1luv: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2008
ur grin child is a wich
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by Raysima(f): 1:04am On Nov 18, 2008
i know. . ur child gave dat child winsh power lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by lysaa(f): 9:23am On Nov 18, 2008
mykali:

lmao. u guys are pretty funny with ur posts.   grin

exactly y u brought it here, isn't it? grin
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by clemcykul(f): 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2008
winches in the house shocked
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by lysaa(f): 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2008
na winch u come catch? angry
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by sima(f): 5:32am On Nov 20, 2008
all of u na winshes cool
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by lysaa(f): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2008
plus u
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by studio43(m): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2008
na for thing like this dem dey see you, Roforofo grin
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by clemcykul(f): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2008
ok i gree i be winch grin

*Allah kiyaye*
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by Gabry(f): 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2008
Thank God. . . smiley
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by sylve11: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2008
@poster, if your child is a witch you are on your own, i see no reason why you should come tell us. Think this topic the other way round, it's annoying angry. I know mykali is not the original poster, so am reffering to the original poster.
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by tytylayor: 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2008
I have also noticed that my child seems to be possessed with the spirit of lack of interest in school, spirit of answering me back, spirit of not being able to do his 9 times tables (off by heart . . . . to thirty), spirit of spending my money on unnecessary things, spirit of beating up his little brother, spirit of wanting a computer like some of his friends, spirit of stubbornness, spirit of breaking my dishes (like Rihanna), spirit of wanting to go to London, spirit of wanting to believe what sounds intelligent and not some lies made up by a cult/church that wants all your money and mental freedom and the spirit of being a child.

lololololololololllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by sima(f): 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2008
lysaa:

plus u
+ u - sima tongue
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by studio43(m): 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2008
i reserve my comment cool
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by sima(f): 2:02am On Nov 21, 2008
dere is no time to reserve. . . say it angry tongue
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by Gabry(f): 11:20am On Nov 21, 2008
he just want to say that he is sufferin from a yansh rash thats all. No biggy naa grin
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by tytylayor: 11:25am On Nov 21, 2008
gaby knows it all grin
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by sylve11: 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2008
you mean sey gabry na noah shey?
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by clemcykul(f): 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2008
ha!
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by SamMilla1(m): 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2008
ah!
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by Gabry(f): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2008
Thats right grin
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by clemcykul(f): 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2008
wats ryte about ur cross eyes/
Re: Re: My Child Is A Witch by tytylayor: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2008
cozz its got spinned by spen yestanyt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lion And Monkey / Fact: Only Nigerians Can Have Full Conversations With Just Questions. / Akpors And Laptop With Big Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.