Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

To Seun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To Seun (1250 Views)

To Seun / Open Letter Of Complaint To Seun Osewa / Kudos To Seun Osewa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Seun by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 25, 2014
Please include a feature that allows someone to view who liked his/her posts/pics. Many woman wrapper boys click 'like' on any girl's post or pic in hope of some day getting punny. Now how is that possible if the girls don't even know who is doing the liking? Some desperate guys even go as far as mentioning the girl just to tell her he is one of those who liked her post/pic. This is pathetic. Please do the needful. Ghost likes is crap. I want to see who likes my pic so I know if I can eventually get punny here like on facebook. Thanks.
Re: To Seun by Toyozzie(f): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2014
Please how can you banned someone till 2024
Re: To Seun by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 25, 2014
Toyozzie:
Please how can you banned someone till 2024
I just liked your pic.
Re: To Seun by experimentist: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2014
Pls where can I buy some gud weed
Re: To Seun by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2014
experimentist:
Pls where can I buy some gud weed
Sk dey here o
Re: To Seun by experimentist: 11:13am On Oct 25, 2014
Blebleswag:

Sk dey here o
No, I no want sk, just gimi a sticky icky weed isht
Re: To Seun by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 25, 2014
experimentist:
No, I no want sk, just gimi a sticky icky weed isht
Weed is not good for the head.
Re: To Seun by experimentist: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
ismokeweed:

Weed is not good for the head.
angry ismokeweed! Sk gives me too much side effects; from sore throat to dizziness and drowsiness.. Dats shits too chemicalise.. Gimi d natural herb.

(1) (Reply)

Heart Broken Wife Shares Photos Of Girls Who Sends Their Nudé Photo To Her Hubby / Remembering General Murtala Muhammed. / I Want Someone To Help Me Contact NOBODY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.