Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,219 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Naija used VW BORA for 450k(needs engine change) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Naija used VW BORA for 450k(needs engine change) (1747 Views)

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Distress sales!!Used Volkswagen Bora For Quick Sale nw 220k / Very Clean 2001 VW Bora For Sale! (used but just like toks) going for N580k! (fixed) / Vw Bora 2003 Model (manual Drive) For Sale. Price NOW N450k last... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija used VW BORA for 450k(needs engine change) by Syber(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2008

VOLKWAGEN BORA FOR SALE:

manual transmission

double airbags

leather seats

power windows,doors,central lock

Engine is worn out and needs a change[b](COSTS APPROXIMATELY 80K)[/b]

After an Engine change this baby is going to run good wink grin

But engine still runs ok only when in traffic for a longtime

clean exterior and interior

FINAL REVIEWED PRICE:450k

interested call me on 08033020606(seyi)

sorry bout the dusty pics of the car.i culdnt wait for it to be given a wash  sad

Re: Naija used VW BORA for 450k(needs engine change) by Poj1(m): 1:01am On Nov 17, 2008
Pls upload the pictures,I know someone who is in the market for a new Bora,he might be interested if your's is clean and sound enough and the price is right.
Re: Naija used VW BORA for 450k(needs engine change) by bkynaiya: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2008
pic pls, thnx
Re: Naija used VW BORA for 450k(needs engine change) by oluromeo1(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2008
pls post pix
Re: Naija used VW BORA for 450k(needs engine change) by Middleman: 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2008
pls what is wrong with the car, kindly send the pics and details to me oj_dynasty@yahoo.com
Re: Naija used VW BORA for 450k(needs engine change) by Middleman: 2:03am On Nov 19, 2008
pls send the pics of both the interior and exterior to my email address oj_dynasty@yahoo.com
i called you yesterday and also send the engine pic asap.thanx
Re: Naija used VW BORA for 450k(needs engine change) by LordReed(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2008
Pix Please

1 Like

Re: Naija used VW BORA for 450k(needs engine change) by Koboland(f): 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2008
Beware of anyone with a 'car for sale' but doesn't want to upload the pictures, It could mean many things

1. The car is stolen and they are waiting to sell it to you and disapear
2. The car is junk they want to use juju on you when you come to 'inspect' it
3. There is no car, they want to ask you to come and inspect it so they can kidnap you!!!
and etc
beware
Re: Naija used VW BORA for 450k(needs engine change) by Busybody2(f): 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2008
^^^ gulps shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Naija used VW BORA for 450k(needs engine change) by Middleman: 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2008
koboland baba cool down, spoke to the guyand he said the car no get engine, so if u wan buy am as u dey come with cash come with towing vehicle,hehe
thats the reason behind the "low" price
Re: Naija used VW BORA for 450k(needs engine change) by Syber(m): 1:05am On Nov 22, 2008
thanks middleman,so u were the one that called the other day

i spoke to the owner and he says the engine is bad thats why it has such a low price,i havent had a chance to go see d ride yet though

@koboland,
bro,i hope u havent been kidnapped when trying to buy a car or being jazzed beforeshocked
dont worry i aint a juju man wink

will let u guyz know hw far when i see the ride this weekend smiley
Re: Naija used VW BORA for 450k(needs engine change) by Middleman: 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2008
dont forget to take pics o, and also be careful of those "ketu boys"hehe
waiting to hear from u or better still mail d pics to me oj_dynasty@yahoo.com
Re: Naija used VW BORA for 450k(needs engine change) by Syber(m): 12:29am On Nov 23, 2008
will do that today
dont worry i ll be careful wink
didnt know u knew the owner of that camry(the dude dat his name starts with a L) wink

(1) (Reply)

9ja Used End Of Disscussion For Sale / 2007 Toyota Camry Le For Sale. / M/benz 0309 Factory Fitted Seat Bus 4sale. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.