Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Wanna Go For Inter-university Transfer? Don't Be Scared - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wanna Go For Inter-university Transfer? Don't Be Scared (3048 Views)

RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. / LASU Sails At The Inter-university Environment(green) Debate By SAEI / Inter-university Transfer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanna Go For Inter-university Transfer? Don't Be Scared by Streets(m): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
For those of you that want to go for inter-university transfer,this is for you.
Me and my friend successfully transferred from IMSU to UNN and U.I respectively.
I got the UNN form for 70,000 naira and thanks be to God after all the stress from nsukka to owerri during the process i was finally considered. I transferred from the mass communication dept IMSU into UNN faculty of law,anybody that i told this will say its a lie because its very rare to see things like that,maybe because i have a good g.p.a,good jamb score and 0'level result because i don't even have connection.....God was my connection and is still!
I finished my 100level at IMSU before applying for the transfer.
My friend from IMSU law faculty to U.I law faculty,his own was so easy for him(because he also faked some health issues....lol)!
So if you have a thought of going for inter-university transfer then try it out,but you must follow due process all through......

1 Like

Re: Wanna Go For Inter-university Transfer? Don't Be Scared by fatsonm: 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
Do you mean,you can even change to another dept differing frm the former?
Streets:
Me and my friend successfully transferred from IMSU to UNN and U.I respectively.
I got the UNN form for 70,000 naira and thanks be to God after all the stress from nsukka to owerri during the process i was finally considered. I transferred from the mass communication dept IMSU into UNN faculty of law,anybody that i told this will say its a lie because its very rare to see things like that,maybe because i have a good g.p.a,good jamb score and 0'level result because i don't even have connection.....God was my connection and is still!
My friend from IMSU law faculty to U.I law faculty,his own was so easy for him(because he also faked some health issues....lol)!
So if you have a thought of going for inter-university transfer then try it out,but you must follow due process all through......
Re: Wanna Go For Inter-university Transfer? Don't Be Scared by Zedicusdgreat: 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
What was your cgpa?
Re: Wanna Go For Inter-university Transfer? Don't Be Scared by mirakzy: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2015
How much is the Ui transfer form?
Re: Wanna Go For Inter-university Transfer? Don't Be Scared by vaniesexy: 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
streets am in Imsu,ioo level will like to transfer too,after 100 level,add me on watapp let's talk dia 08161679285
Re: Wanna Go For Inter-university Transfer? Don't Be Scared by Sirhethat12(f): 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
Streets:

But I heard if one is not accepted in the new school then admission in the current school would be forfeited??

(1) (Reply)

What Your Urine Colour Says About Your Health / Federal Poly Nekede Screening Exercise Dates / Info About Ndu Direct Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.