Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,010 members, 7,956,749 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:07 PM

Breaking News. Governor Gabriel Suswam In Salary Deal With Labour In Benue State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News. Governor Gabriel Suswam In Salary Deal With Labour In Benue State (1416 Views)

Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital / Benue State Governor, Gabriel Suswam, In Certificate Forgery Scandal / Benue State Governor, Gabriel Suswam, In Certificate Forgery Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News. Governor Gabriel Suswam In Salary Deal With Labour In Benue State by jamtashaku: 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
Governor Gabriel Suswam in salary deal with Labour in Benue State. Set to deduct workers salaries up to February 2015.
Agreement signed without names of parties .
Millions of Naira dished-out to labour leaders as bribe.
Making Benue "Our Benue his future".

Re: Breaking News. Governor Gabriel Suswam In Salary Deal With Labour In Benue State by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
It is a pity. Salary that can barely sustain these workers is still being deducted. On the other hand,thugs and cultists are being paid large sum of money to be used as tools in the coming election. An average thug in Benue state is richer than a lecturer (quote me anywhere). They bully and oppress people all around and commit criminal offences with impunity. They never get arrested by security agencies. Suswam is a pig. Am in Benue state,I know what am talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News. Governor Gabriel Suswam In Salary Deal With Labour In Benue State by Zakkyoz: 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
When Obasanjo called him small thief then we thought baba is suffering from mouth diarrhoea. Now we can see that he is a big thief. Nothing is working in Benue just like poster above has noted.
Re: Breaking News. Governor Gabriel Suswam In Salary Deal With Labour In Benue State by wizzie001(m): 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
Dis same Benue govt refused to pay me my 1year state allowance when I served there in 2012, change is imminent in Benue state!!!
Re: Breaking News. Governor Gabriel Suswam In Salary Deal With Labour In Benue State by adegwurulez(m): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
There is no money but you went to Jerusalem just to 'welcome' the president with tax payers money.

There is no money but your thugs are riding the latest rides in town.

There is no money to pay the workers but there is money to bribe labour leaders.

Mr. Governor, fear God.
Re: Breaking News. Governor Gabriel Suswam In Salary Deal With Labour In Benue State by LordMecuzy(m): 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
Thugs now rule mkd.

Rich stupid thugs
Re: Breaking News. Governor Gabriel Suswam In Salary Deal With Labour In Benue State by edoyad(m): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
No10:
It is a pity. Salary that can barely sustain these workers is still being deducted. On the other hand,thugs and cultists are being paid large sum of money to be used as tools in the coming election. An average thug in Benue state is richer than a lecturer (quote me anywhere). They bully and oppress people all around and commit criminal offences with impunity. They never get arrested by security agencies. Suswam is a pig. Am in Benue state,I know what am talking about.

Oneh, Tiv people have sold benue's soul to the devil. Shebi na illiterate Spacco and shorty una want as rulers ? Your wish is granted
Re: Breaking News. Governor Gabriel Suswam In Salary Deal With Labour In Benue State by seanet02: 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
Lol
edoyad:

Oneh, Tiv people have sold benue's soul to the devil. Shebi na illiterate Spacco and shorty una want as rulers ? Your wish is granted
Re: Breaking News. Governor Gabriel Suswam In Salary Deal With Labour In Benue State by kokozain(m): 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
Pls OP can you reel out the names of labour leaders that signed on behalf of civil servant. Then we will take it up from there. Or should we even start with the state NLC and TUC leaders respectively.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: “we Have Been Neglected, Abandoned” – Escaped Chibok Girls / Why Do Americans Hate Obama So Much / Chief Sylvester Okonkwo And The Call To Serve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.