Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

APC Rally In PH (photo's) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally In PH (photo's) (49608 Views)

Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 26, 2014
[size=15pt]Badoo[/size]

6 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by toniok: 12:36am On Oct 26, 2014
My fear for GEJ is dat the presidio election will be held along side national Assembly election. The national Assembly elections will be keenly contested and each party checkmated at the senatorial and fed. constituency levels in all states. The total votes dat will be cast in the national Assembly in each state will not be bloated for obvious reasons and by implication has to be equal to dat cast for the presidency. This will not give room for PDP to manipulate figures to favour PDP. Don't know whether you people are seeing this the way am seeing it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by greall1: 12:37am On Oct 26, 2014
2015 only GOD can help nija because d election wold be totally diff pple whant chnages.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Easy1401(m): 12:38am On Oct 26, 2014
bashydemy:
And you son of an harlot you come here ranting abi. So since GEJ is from SOUTH SOUTH they should allow to continue bringing down Nigeria and bringing shame upon Nigeria abi? you guys have the opportunity through GEJ but he fumble with corruptions. a President that says corruption is mere stealing, Someone who said missing $20b is mere stealing and not corruption and you want them to still sell there future and there unborn generation cos he is our son abi? well if that's the case you still have another 4yrs and will never have the opportunity again.

What Obasanjo did for you in his last 8yrs? seeking 3rd term those who opposed him he used EFCC /ICPC to punished them, Jonathan wasn't the one that brought corruption to Nigeria, corruption was in existence since amalgamation of Nigeria 100years ago even unborn baby in Nigeria has that blood of corruption so don't blame him for that, if Jonathan fails you can't you called him into order or present another candidates from that region, by the way am not frm south south but west

7 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by nakamora: 12:43am On Oct 26, 2014
Buhari/Amaechi 2015 carry go .RIP PDP.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Adeyinka123: 1:02am On Oct 26, 2014
Abagworo:

I'm grass roots as far as Rivers State is concerned and completely on ground at least in Obio/Akpor, Ikwerre and Etche LGAs. Even in Oroazi/Rumueme/Rumuepirikom which is Nyesom Wike's enclave, people are following GDI/PDP out of fear or threat. Even some Ikwerre youths organisations are supporting Jonathan out of fear and threat. I'm neutral for example but most times I act like I support Jonathan just to survive the threats but I won't vote him except on gunpoint.

You are very right. I work and live in Portharcourt . APC is in charge.

7 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by bashydemy(m): 1:03am On Oct 26, 2014
MrDoGood:
some persons just went to feed their eyes.

not as if they like apc.................

those were the ones that made it look great. given apc a BIG EMPTY HOPE.
And those that went to feed there eyes will easily have a change of mind.

4 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by remikunle: 1:08am On Oct 26, 2014
wonderful
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by malachytochukwu(m): 1:10am On Oct 26, 2014
APC is going no where in Rivers/ PH, don't quote me if u don't live here with us abeg. Ameachi is still the governor so don't expect less crowd.

6 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 26, 2014
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by bashydemy(m): 1:28am On Oct 26, 2014
Easy1401:

What Obasanjo did for you in his last 8yrs? seeking 3rd term those who opposed him he used EFCC /ICPC to punished them, Jonathan wasn't the one that brought corruption to Nigeria, corruption was in existence since amalgamation of Nigeria 100years ago even unborn baby in Nigeria has that blood of corruption so don't blame him for that, if Jonathan fails you can't you called him into order or present another candidates from that region, by the way am not frm south south but west
I am also from South west like you, OBJ did alot for Nigerians, So many Nigerians that stay out of the country are been intimidated daily and GEJ could not do anything, But during OBJ there is no such baba iyabo will swift into action immediately... During OBJ have you ever hear him say corruption is a mere stealing? During OBJ do you hear about BH? even Militants then OBJ curb them and they only resurface when when yaradua came to power and that was when they gave them amnesty.. OBJ brought Mobile phones to Nigeria, OBJ introduce minimum wages, OBJ boost our economy, you remember when the ODI what OBJ did when they wanna spring up that is the kinda leader we want,

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by hyfr(m): 1:46am On Oct 26, 2014
Abagworo:

I'm grass roots as far as Rivers State is concerned and completely on ground at least in Obio/Akpor, Ikwerre and Etche LGAs. Even in Oroazi/Rumueme/Rumuepirikom which is Nyesom Wike's enclave, people are following GDI/PDP out of fear or threat. Even some Ikwerre youths organisations are supporting Jonathan out of fear and threat. I'm neutral for example but most times I act like I support Jonathan just to survive the threats but I won't vote him except on gunpoint.
YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by tit(f): 2:05am On Oct 26, 2014
greggng:
I ve been listening to all those against amaechi and to my greatest surprise none has been able to establish or accuse him of corruption. Again is a good example of a man of integrity. Rivers state oil well has been given to bayelsa and abia state respectively and shamefully some rivers indigene prefers to sell their birth right in other to sacrifice amaechi for political gains. History will not forgive such people but amaechi will be vindicated. Ikwere people organised a rally to welcome wike home but to my surprise one of the speakers said the rotimi blood in amaechi is disturbing him. In the history of this country , yorubas re peace loving and organised people. A true leader ought not to be tribalistic . Whether apc rules rivers or not doesn't matter. What matters is that amaechi has made his point .those selling their birth right will be confronted by their children when the grow up. Then will the remenber the wise man that saw tomorrow . And that man is amaechi

with the monorail project, who still takes Amaechi seriously?

3 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by hugoart(m): 2:13am On Oct 26, 2014
Thank God for APC. Here to save Nigeria.

Vote APC for regular power supply.

3 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Herrmes: 2:15am On Oct 26, 2014
I really pray to God that these rallies matter, it's just another display, the people who went to the PDP rally went to the APC rally too, that's the way it is, At the end by only God knows how PDP wins, it's really not worth it

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Demdem(m): 2:20am On Oct 26, 2014
Chai, see crowd.
Many don't even know that this stadium is a new stadium built by Amaechi.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nyaknor(m): 2:40am On Oct 26, 2014
I was laffin wen I first saw the crowd.. NTA stopped the live transmission claiming to move on to the next boring program... Suspecting power control tho.

3 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 2:47am On Oct 26, 2014
Amaechi said jonathan took away their oil wells and increase fuel price. I think if jonah wins again, fuel price will increase to 250 naira per litre. cry i wan cry, yet some people go still dey say jonah till 2019, i no knw wetin nigeria go turn to by that year if he wins again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by lexxylalas2(m): 3:04am On Oct 26, 2014
IT IS NOT BY CROWD AND SHOUTING,ITS BY WHO WILL EVENTUALLY WIN THE RACE.MIND YOU THIS MEN ARE JUST DESPERATE POLITICIANS USING THE MASSES AS PUNS TO ACHIEVE THERE SELFISH AIM.I SEE PDP TAKING THE LEAD IN RIVERSTATE lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by millionaireman: 3:10am On Oct 26, 2014
APC Huge Rally here! Me laugh. Let the party finish its presidential primary imary for choice of presidental candidate. Once the winners and losers emerge om the presidential primaries, APC nmemers go find their ways out.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by jbest247: 4:08am On Oct 26, 2014
He who has mouth, let him continue to say whatever he/she likes.
Until the day. Rivers or no Rivers, GEJ must succeed come 2015.
Neither GEJ/PDP is bordered by these noise makers and critics.
God bless GEJ
God bless PDP
God bless Nairalanders
God bless Nigeria
1luvHe who has mouth, let him continue to say whatever he/she likes.
God bless GEJ
God bless PDP
God bless Nairalanders
God bless Nigeria
1luv
He who has mouth, let him continue to say whatever he/she likes.
God bless GEJ
God bless PDP
God bless Nairalanders
God bless Nigeria
1luv

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 26, 2014
LOL!
A minute is too long na! how about 1 second silence grin cheesy
kestolove95:
a minute silent for d soul of pdp to rest in peace
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 4:22am On Oct 26, 2014
May your personal life and finances progress in the same manner Nigeria progressed under Thief Obasanjo's reign. Can I hear you say AMEN! ?
bashydemy:
I am also from South west like you, OBJ did alot for Nigerians, So many Nigerians that stay out of the country are been intimidated daily and GEJ could not do anything, But during OBJ there is no such baba iyabo will swift into action immediately... During OBJ have you ever hear him say corruption is a mere stealing? During OBJ do you hear about BH? even Militants then OBJ curb them and they only resurface when when yaradua came to power and that was when they gave them amnesty.. OBJ brought Mobile phones to Nigeria, OBJ introduce minimum wages, OBJ boost our economy, you remember when the ODI what OBJ did when they wanna spring up that is the kinda leader we want,

3 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 26, 2014
The PDP campaign truck says "Let The Goodluck Continue"
Was that meant to be some sort of sick joke ? undecided
basisop:

Wrong! We the grassroot support PDP. People were looking at the bought crowd in Port Harcourt like fools. Ask the street. PDP is the main party.

Btw, see the PDP truck parked along Rupkokwu/Igwuruta Road on APC's way to the stadium that attracted eyes.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Osezzua(m): 4:58am On Oct 26, 2014
bashydemy:

I beg to disagree with u my brother. Obj only concluded a process Abacha's regime started - talking about GSM. Also, u have to remember, we have 2 different personalities here. Obj is one and Gej another. To this end there must b glaring differences between these two. Gej isn't a war time president, n wether u like it or not Nigeria has been at civil war since d days of Obj against Niger Delta militants n now with Boko Haram, if u doubt me check our security budget n u will discover Nigeria currently spends over 60% of her national budget on security. Amaechi n co have treated the office of d president with so much disrespect n profanity. This has to STOP. Fashola doesn't address d presidency that way. If u feel u are popular, pick a form and vie for d post. Remember, the heretic of an age, is usually the Saint of d other. Rather than focus on what Gej has not done, why don't we concentrate on the positive things he has done? things like revitalisation of our railways, addition of 6 federal universities, stabilisation of crude oil production, construction of roads, privatisation of power sector to increase productivity, introduction of Almajiri schools, completion of several power projects, etc. I know we still have a long way to go, but at least we are still moving. I'm not a politician, I don't support any party also, but I know that our leaders ought to b respected by us all if we all want to b respected outside. This is my take.

4 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Ezira: 5:07am On Oct 26, 2014
Don't be deceived, I was part of that crowd but won't vote APC. I was only there to protect my source of income. If this crowd truly belongs to Amaechi, let him pick form for senatorial seat in Ikwerre land and become the Senate President as he earlier wished. He's busy lobbying for a position (VP) that won't be decided by the Rivers people. Amaechi is afraid. What explains his inability to, at least, test his popularity with LG election? If he does that, the power of Wike and his GDI will be so glaring as APC will not win in Ubima Ward, his home place. He plays safe by opting to appoint Caretaker committees. I know that most APC bigots in this forum will soon start throwing jabs. Never mind, I am a Pitakwa boy and I know that PDP cannot lose Rivers no matter who they field. Amaechi and his close associates know this, they are just fighting for relevance. We are watching.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Alleybuy(m): 5:21am On Oct 26, 2014
3000 naira multiplied by 60000 rent-a-crowd after forcibly shutting all markets and commercial activities in the capital PH equals 180 million naira. Chicken change for a Nigerian governor whose security vote exceeds 1 billion naira.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Ajinoride(m): 5:33am On Oct 26, 2014
hmmmmmm. na wa o.
when will Naija be free!
After paying 500h for students to grace a rally.
PDP is more sincere than this people.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by wabuk(m): 5:48am On Oct 26, 2014
I don't know Amechi could Sing oo00
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by otokx(m): 6:04am On Oct 26, 2014
Ezira:
Don't be deceived, I was part of that crowd but won't vote APC. I was only there to protect my source of income. If this crowd truly belongs to Amaechi, let him pick form for senatorial seat in Ikwerre land and become the Senate President as he earlier wished. He's busy lobbying for a position (VP) that won't be decided by the Rivers people. Amaechi is afraid. What explains his inability to, at least, test his popularity with LG election? If he does that, the power of Wike and his GDI will be so glaring as APC will not win in Ubima Ward, his home place. He plays safe by opting to appoint Caretaker committees. I know that most APC bigots in this forum will soon start throwing jabs. Never mind, I am a Pitakwa boy and I know that PDP cannot lose Rivers no matter who they field. Amaechi and his close associates know this, they are just fighting for relevance. We are watching.

Let PDP field WIKE then you will know the real owners of Rivers State.

4 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by boboLIL(m): 6:10am On Oct 26, 2014
Hmmmm see population buh if na npl matches d stadium wil be empty....y?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Convention: Did Fani-Kayode Attend As An Abia State Delegate? (Picture) / Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement / Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.