Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Northern Youths Donate N2m To Jonathan To Purchase Nomination Form. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Donate N2m To Jonathan To Purchase Nomination Form. (2638 Views)

"Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) / Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form / Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Donate N2m To Jonathan To Purchase Nomination Form. by rocgirl: 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
smithsammy:
This is the game plan: He (buhari) took a loan to obtain his presidential form. This is presumably a public stunt. The Jonathan wanting to out-run him in that respect, gave a northern youth forum (which is sister to TAN) 2million to use as a donation to his presidential re-election bid. Now the question is: who play it better??

Anyhow wey dem wan take do am, we dey take one eyes dey look them two!
Re: Northern Youths Donate N2m To Jonathan To Purchase Nomination Form. by san316(m): 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
if shekarau was mentioned there, then i smell a big scam. if they had said it happened in jos, benue, taraba etc, i wlda believed. but kano whr pdp cld nt win an lg, no way. must have been a huge charade. pdp has lost kano centuries ago.
Re: Northern Youths Donate N2m To Jonathan To Purchase Nomination Form. by rocgirl: 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
stinggy:

No now, see how they are insulting our collective reasoning angry
Yeye people

Lol..
Abeg easy make your face no go squeeze finish oooo. gringrin Who you wan vote for between GEJ & Buhari?
Re: Northern Youths Donate N2m To Jonathan To Purchase Nomination Form. by stinggy(m): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
rocgirl:

Lol..
Abeg easy make your face no go squeeze finish oooo. gringrin Who you wan vote for between GEJ & Buhari?

Hmmm
I'm not really a fan of Buhari but I'm convinced GEJ is not the man to transform Nigeria to what we desire. So, if another credible candidate isn't presented, i'll have to go with Buhari. GEJ indeed is a disappointment!
Re: Northern Youths Donate N2m To Jonathan To Purchase Nomination Form. by rocgirl: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
san316:
if shekarau was mentioned there, then i smell a big scam. if they had said it happened in jos, benue, taraba etc, i wlda believed. but kano whr pdp cld nt win an lg, no way. must have been a huge charade. pdp has lost kano centuries ago.
Mr Shekarau is the current minister of education from Kano State. He contested againt GEJ in the 2011 presidential elections under ANPP.
Decamped to the PDP recently and was given the ministerial slot immediately after.
Re: Northern Youths Donate N2m To Jonathan To Purchase Nomination Form. by rocgirl: 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
stinggy:

Hmmm
I'm not really a fan of Buhari but I'm convinced GEJ is not the man to transform Nigeria to what we desire. So, if another credible candidate isn't presented, i'll have to go with Buhari. GEJ indeed is a disappointment!
Hmm,
Asides these two men, would you vote for a more better candidate who isn't running on the APC or PDP platform?
Re: Northern Youths Donate N2m To Jonathan To Purchase Nomination Form. by stinggy(m): 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
rocgirl:

Hmm,
Asides these two men, would you vote for a more better candidate who isn't running on the APC or PDP platform?
Yea, I will. My last vote was for Shekarau, even though I knew his chances were slim.
But not to waste my vote this time around, I think I'll go with GMB.

And you?
Re: Northern Youths Donate N2m To Jonathan To Purchase Nomination Form. by san316(m): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
rocgirl:

Mr Shekarau is the current minister of education from Kano State. He contested againt GEJ in the 2011 presidential elections under ANPP.
Decamped to the PDP recently and was given the ministerial slot immediately after.
what i ws saying in essence is that shekarau has little or no relevance in kano politics, he lost it completely when he joined pdp. the best he could do is to create the false idea that he's able to mobilise support 4 gej. the average kano man is where kwankwaso and buhari are. what they are claiming is like saying that the people of otuoke endorsed buhari for presidency.
Re: Northern Youths Donate N2m To Jonathan To Purchase Nomination Form. by rocgirl: 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
stinggy:

Yea, I will. My last vote was for Shekarau, even though I knew his chances were slim.
But not to waste my vote this time around, I think I'll go with GMB.

And you?

I'll decide when I can see candidates other parties would be presenting. Until then, I'll be sitting on a 50ft high fence, abeg.
Re: Northern Youths Donate N2m To Jonathan To Purchase Nomination Form. by rocgirl: 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
san316:
what i ws saying in essence is that shekarau has little or no relevance in kano politics, he lost it completely when he joined pdp. the best he could do is to create the false idea that he's able to mobilise support 4 gej. the average kano man is where kwankwaso and buhari are. what they are claiming is like saying that the people of otuoke endorsed buhari for presidency.
gringringrin
To outdo the other; TAN and APC's obviously trying to pull every available PR stunts in the books they know.
Nigerians are watching shaa.
Re: Northern Youths Donate N2m To Jonathan To Purchase Nomination Form. by stinggy(m): 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
rocgirl:

I'll decide when I can see candidates other parties would be presenting. Until then, I'll be sitting on a 50ft high fence, abeg.

shocked Odikwa very dangerous. Come down fast or I fall you grin
Re: Northern Youths Donate N2m To Jonathan To Purchase Nomination Form. by Goddex: 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lovely
Re: Northern Youths Donate N2m To Jonathan To Purchase Nomination Form. by rocgirl: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
stinggy:

shocked Odikwa very dangerous. Come down fast or I fall you grin
gringringrin
Abeg no fall me, bless you.
Re: Northern Youths Donate N2m To Jonathan To Purchase Nomination Form. by rocgirl: 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
Goddex:
Lovely
What is?
Re: Northern Youths Donate N2m To Jonathan To Purchase Nomination Form. by Neatboy(m): 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
A welcome development for PDP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

States With The Best AND Worst Road? / I just want the people suffering to stop. feed up with corruption / Same Nollywood Faces Crying # Bring Back Our Girls Finally Sell Their Conscience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.