Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Free Web Training In Lekki Ajah Area - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Web Training In Lekki Ajah Area (1217 Views)

Joomla And Wordpress Web Training With Yemlat / Web Training In Enugu State / Assist With Dreamweaver Web Training Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Web Training In Lekki Ajah Area by phpNET(m): 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
An intensive website development training is coming live to people of ajah, lekki and Sangotedo.

StarTech is At it again,
The StarTech Crew, is empowering the youths of lekki, ajah and environs with the abilities of creating a fully functional, dynamic and responsive web portals for both big and small organizations.

We will empower you to be the next web guru and the most sought after webmaster in Nigeria.

In this training you will learn how to.

1. Build a dynamic and very responsive web portals like ecommerce sites, i.e www.tiptopclothiers.com

2. Build a professional simple but very attractive and responsive social networking site like facebook.com, extrawink.com, tagged.com etc

3. Build professional Business websites for multinational companies, churches, schools, organizations etc

4. Build a multi thousand naira generating sms portals like www.smsmeafrica.com

5. Template creation

6. Advertisements
7. Cash making ideas

And lots more!

This is not a money making charm or get rich quick program, but an empowerment program that will eventually open your way to some serious wealth.

The Training is just # 7,000 This covers the materials to be used, like software's etc.

All interested candidates should contact us via info@startechng.com, startech.nig@gmail.com
Call : 09035579034 to register online simply follow this link www.startechng.com/training
Re: Free Web Training In Lekki Ajah Area by FRInteractives: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2014
noted! but i want to ask if you guys would need a web instructor im a Web Designer & Developer and im based in port harcourt i teach HTML, CSS, PHP, CMS ike Wordpress, Joomla. You can reach me on 08072611343 if you need my services. THANKS
Re: Free Web Training In Lekki Ajah Area by phpNET(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sure, we will need an instructor soon, but you are far away in P.H , i guess we could conduct an online training that is where you will be required.
But for now we are more of a practical things.. if you get what i mean.... thanks anyway!

FRInteractives:
noted! but i want to ask if you guys would need a web instructor im a Web Designer & Developer and im based in port harcourt i teach HTML, CSS, PHP, CMS ike Wordpress, Joomla. You can reach me on 08072611343 if you need my services. THANKS
Re: Free Web Training In Lekki Ajah Area by FRInteractives: 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
Thanks for the comment but distance is not a problem i can come over once there is a valid contract. It all depends on how serious you are. Thanks
Re: Free Web Training In Lekki Ajah Area by Peppul: 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
woukd luv to learn but dont knw how to go abt it.
Re: Free Web Training In Lekki Ajah Area by FRInteractives: 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
@peppul all you have to do is to choose what you want to learn and call the numbers you see. Well here's mine 08072611343
Re: Free Web Training In Lekki Ajah Area by phpNET(m): 1:36am On Oct 28, 2014
@ Pepull, if you are within lagos just call 09035579034 am sure you would get what you want...

@ FRInteractives, am sure we can work together but give me some more time!
Re: Free Web Training In Lekki Ajah Area by Blazemortimer(m): 5:51am On Oct 29, 2014
I smell a little fowl play here, i visited the site and found out i can only get venue and date of the course commencement after payment. what if i dont get a response from you?..... I believe you should have in the very least a live address where one can reach you. i am very interested in the course, if you are interested in my money, give me some reason to trust that i am not flinging it to the wind. i stay in ajah, i would love to come to your address and then i can go to the bank if you don't accept cash. deekizy@gmail.com is my mail. some transparency would do your business some good though! Thank you.
Re: Free Web Training In Lekki Ajah Area by phpNET(m): 8:07am On Oct 29, 2014
@ Blazemortimer, you dont have to smell any rate, you don't even have to use that word...
We have been on this training for over 2years but then we started at sango ota in Ogun state before we moved to Ajah... this is going to be our first training in ajah axis and we intend using one of the schools as the training venue (Ikota school to be precise). am sure you know the school though we are still bargaining with the school authorities...

We are also in talks with other schools and churches, cos its all about empowering the youths in our environment
So have no fear at all....
Re: Free Web Training In Lekki Ajah Area by Blazemortimer(m): 10:07am On Oct 29, 2014
phpNET:
@ Blazemortimer, you dont have to smell any rate, you don't even have to use that word...
We have been on this training for over 2years but then we started at sango ota in Ogun state before we moved to Ajah... this is going to be our first training in ajah axis and we intend using one of the schools as the training venue (Ikota school to be precise). am sure you know the school though we are still bargaining with the school authorities...

We are also in talks with other schools and churches, cos its all about empowering the youths in our environment
So have no fear at all....

OK... I'd like to know when all's been put in place. I would appreciate if i can be reached either by my email deekizy@gmail.com or my number 08093612083. thanks.
Re: Free Web Training In Lekki Ajah Area by phpNET(m): 11:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
Roger that!
Thank you for showing interest and we will keep you posted @ Blazemortime

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Need Of A Professional Webmaster/web Developer Within Ibadan Urgently! / Is It Possible To Integrate Gtpay On Your Shopify/bigcommerce Store? / Banner Maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.