Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Don't Tattoo Anyone's Name On You - Nick Cannon - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Don't Tattoo Anyone's Name On You - Nick Cannon (2977 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Has A ‘weird’ Tattoo / Speak Of The Devil ~ The Cannon Of Anton Lavey / Nick Cannon's "short Circuit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Tattoo Anyone's Name On You - Nick Cannon by oyinkanolu: 2:11am On Oct 26, 2014
AGT - America's Got Talent Host |Nick Cannon| has expressed his regret after inking Mariah Carey's name on his back.While making an appearance on NBC Day time talk show, he told host Meredith Vieira that he is still in the process of covering up the name and it's very painful considering the only option is to transform his back into a work of art..

"Don't get anyone's name!It's like a whole work of art, my entire back and my arm and everything,' 'I was leaving the gym going into the studio just having had that work done and they [the paparazzi] got me. It's going to be a big reveal eventually, but it's not finished, it's half-way done. It's a lot of pain."

continue reading - http://www.remspot.com.ng/2014/10/dont-tattoo-anyones-name-on-you-nick.html

Re: Don't Tattoo Anyone's Name On You - Nick Cannon by SirHouloo(m): 5:04am On Oct 26, 2014
Na now he don learn? Sebi na big boy he dey do before na

(1) (Reply)

5 Badass Nigerians Whose Lives Would Make Awesome Movies. ROTFLMAO!!! / How Some Schools In The U.S. Took Their Students To See "Black Panther"(Photos) / Download The Old Guard 2020 Movie (bluray-hd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.