Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Help Downloading Video - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Downloading Video (614 Views)

Mtn unlimited Free Browsing And Downloading With Psiphon Handler / Glo Operamini Free Browsing And Downloading / Tips To Downloading A Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Downloading Video by sanny18(m): 4:41am On Oct 26, 2014
have been trying to download videos from youtube it will get to point when all the videos will write download fail. any help pls
Re: Help Downloading Video by Lovetinz(m): 4:45am On Oct 26, 2014
From Desktop or mobile?
Re: Help Downloading Video by tempem: 6:22am On Oct 26, 2014
On mobile.
Re: Help Downloading Video by sanny18(m): 6:44am On Oct 26, 2014
Lovetinz:
From Desktop or mobile?
Desktop
Re: Help Downloading Video by Lovetinz(m): 9:13am On Oct 26, 2014
(Desktop) Download the free version of YouTube Video Downloader
That is what I use to DL my Youtube Videos:
http://www.ytddownloader.com/
Re: Help Downloading Video by sanny18(m): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2014
Lovetinz:
(Desktop) Download the free version of YouTube Video Downloader
That is what I use to DL my Youtube Videos:
http://www.ytddownloader.com/
tanx i will try that.
Re: Help Downloading Video by bedfordng(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
better still you can use internet download manager.but my recommendation will be ytdownload because its faster than jet
Re: Help Downloading Video by tempem: 4:21am On Oct 27, 2014
bedfordng:
better still you can use internet download manager.but my recommendation will be ytdownload because its faster than jet
On phone?
Re: Help Downloading Video by bedfordng(m): 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
tempem:

On phone?
then just remove the www. From the youtube video url and add ss to it.it becomes ssyoutube.com/thevideo. It will take you to a site where you can be able to download the video to your phone.just scroll to the right side,you will see different format to download, you can choose 3gp for low mb

(1) (Reply)

Web Design With Bootstrap, Jquery, Php, Ruby On Rails, Etc / 7 Surefire Ways To Increase Your Traffic Starting Yesterday / How Did You Know About Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.