Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,195 members, 7,853,067 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

My B**bs Brought Me To Limelight - Oshodi Oke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My B**bs Brought Me To Limelight - Oshodi Oke (659 Views)

7 Music Stars That Davido Brought To Limelight / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids / Ronke Oshodi-oke Laments The Big Size Of Her Boobs: “I Spend N10,000 On A Bra” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My B**bs Brought Me To Limelight - Oshodi Oke by okpismart: 9:10am On Oct 26, 2014
Ronke Ojo Anthony is popularly known as Oshodi Oke, owing to her massive boobs which are quite heavy. When you meet her, the first thing that will strike you is that She is big in every sense of the word .If you want to be witty, naughty, smart or intelligent, Ronke is equal to the task and she is a good actress. The A-List actress, in this interview with Vanguard discloses deep secrets about her life, career, marriage and future ambitions.

http://www..com.ng/index.php/entertainment-news/item/776-my-boobs-brought-me-to-limelight-oshodi-oke

(1) (Reply)

Mi Abaga A.k.a The Chairman A.k.a King Jamesdrops Chairman Album Today!( PICS) / Why Paw Paw And I Seperated Says Aki / Check Out Mercy Johnson's Lovely Pix With Her Husband And Their Two Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.