Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Challenges All Nigerians!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Challenges All Nigerians!!! (903 Views)

FULL TEXT: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And The Missing Trillions Pt.1-Chukwuma C. Soludo / Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing / Okonjo-iweala Warns Nigerians To Prepare For Economic Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Challenges All Nigerians!!! by Rasbajan: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2014
Do you have what it takes to challenge Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala (Minister of Finance F.R.N) in the big, great debate stand off and emerge victorious?

Find Out More

http://nationaltaxdebate..com

Ref Number:- 0124

FANTASTIC AND MOUTH-WATERING PRIZES ARE UP FOR GRABS!!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Challenges All Nigerians!!! by dunkem21(m): 9:50am On Oct 26, 2014
Lets go there O Nairalanders!

Lets debate our hearts out and tell ourselves the truth to move forward.

Who's going to grab the prizes with me?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Challenges All Nigerians!!! by philtrum(m): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2014
let's check the link first
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Challenges All Nigerians!!! by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 26, 2014
I want no price. undecided all we need is development.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Challenges All Nigerians!!! by dunkem21(m): 10:01am On Oct 26, 2014
Nobleval:

I want both. grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Challenges All Nigerians!!! by Bright2(m): 10:04am On Oct 26, 2014
Go & challenge Strauss kahn,not me.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Challenges All Nigerians!!! by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 26, 2014
dunkem21:

I want both. grin

angry
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Challenges All Nigerians!!! by DahtzFestjayz: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2014
Rasbajan:
Do you have what it takes to challenge Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala (Minister of Finance F.R.N) in the big, great debate stand off and emerge victorious?

Find Out More

Ref Number:- 0124

FANTASTIC AND MOUTH-WATERING PRIZES ARE UP FOR GRABS!!!
op take it TFY [thunder fire you] u recieve am. If not notify me for another one. U hear?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Challenges All Nigerians!!! by espn(m): 10:31am On Oct 26, 2014
Nobleval:
abi oo I want to challenge her to pick her bible or swear wif ogun or ifa dat dey v nt bin tellin us lies nd stealing our money!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Challenges All Nigerians!!! by vicadex07(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
I want to challenge Jonathan not her angry
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Challenges All Nigerians!!! by pendy79: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
I challenge her to tell us why she feels no moral failure to be receiving her salary in dollars while others earn theirs in naira.

I challenge her to tell us why it has taken over 10months since we heard of an audit into the 10.8billion dollars she herself stated is unaccounted for in the books of the NNPC and why the audit report has taken months to be published.

I challenge her to tell us the justification she spearheaded and told us it was okay for Nigeria to pay off 12billion dollars out of our foreign reserve to exit the debt servicing burden of the Paris Club and the creditors only to shamelessly turn around years later to lead government into borrowing same billions we paid to exit same burden and demands of loans sharks. The $1bn arms loan comes to mind here and many other loan portfolios incurred by the government.

So much stories and news of a superlative economic performance yet the citizens are amongst the poorest in the world.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Challenges All Nigerians!!! by Rasbajan: 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
Well said Nairalanders.

Why dont you guys register & participate?

Ref code:- 0124

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Challenges All Nigerians!!! by RockMaxi: 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
Not only challenge, we will Ring road and flyover her.
What is the essence of a debate that will not translate Into development?
What is the essence of a debate with tailor made answers
Finally I will register to be proven wrong but I am still not optimistic about it all.

Edited: So you want make I contribute N1,000 again, I should have known.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Challenges All Nigerians!!! by Nokia3330: 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
Let her accept this challenge first- http://newsdiaryonline.com/oby-ezekwesili-challenges-fg-to-a-public-debate-of-the-facts/

grin grin grin grin grin... Voodoo economics!

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of Those Who Donated For Jonathan To Pick PDP Form / Fashola blasts Scholars, President over honorary and national awards / Nigerian Army Ranked 5th Strongest In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.