Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Nigeria Police Force Amazed Me! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Police Force Amazed Me! (955 Views)

China Silicon Valley, I Was Amazed To Read This Post / What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Force Amazed Me! by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2014
Brethren, my brother's car was snatched on thursday at gunpoint around 3.00pm. And we reported around 7.00pm after seeing my brother because he was taken with the car and dropped along the road unclad. We made our statement and left the station. Then the police promised to keep us posted.

Surprisingly on friday morning,they called us that the car has been recovered. All these happened under 24hours. Interestingly, the car had neither a tracker nor any security device installed on it.

Nigeria Police Force really caught me in awe!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Force Amazed Me! by Rich4god(m): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2014
The NPF is gud... Even with the limited resource/arms/technology at their disposal. But you knw, bad things spread faster than gud things. So the evil that the police does, everyone gets to hear it. If not that you posted this, who will knw that such happened. But when its a negative news, all the media carries it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Force Amazed Me! by Lovetinz(m): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2014
I love Nigerian Police.
Which station recovered the vehicle?
Re: Nigeria Police Force Amazed Me! by Swarshtiger(m): 11:37am On Oct 26, 2014
NPF is improving
Re: Nigeria Police Force Amazed Me! by leonard509(m): 11:39am On Oct 26, 2014
Na the illitrates amongst them dey make people hate them.

Educated policemen are really smart

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Force Amazed Me! by Collynzo29: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2014
The Police force has tremendously improved under the able leadership of President Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Force Amazed Me! by rawpadgin(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2014
& the next ten things they will be involve in will all be bad
Re: Nigeria Police Force Amazed Me! by gtrust: 11:49am On Oct 26, 2014
Nigerian Police is top Force!!

If they get down to business forget oh, they're damn good!
Re: Nigeria Police Force Amazed Me! by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 26, 2014
Lovetinz:
I love Nigerian Police.
Which station recovered the vehicle?
Testing ground iwo road ibadan

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Force Amazed Me! by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
KUDOS to the NPF and to you op for your wonderful testimony, Nigeria will get there soon,GEJ 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Force Amazed Me! by adamooye5(m): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
This is jst 1 out of many good things the NPF is doing. Lets support them and pray 4 Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Nigeria Police Force Amazed Me! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
NPF.. "To Protect and Serve with Integrity"
Re: Nigeria Police Force Amazed Me! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
Abi na dem snatch am?

Bros and Sis, na joke ooooo grin

At times NPF personel will do somethng and u will b like OMG am I still in Naija? @ oda times u will b like o yea typical NPF!
Re: Nigeria Police Force Amazed Me! by gebest: 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
leonard509:
Na the illitrates amongst them dey make people hate them.

Educated policemen are really smart
i disagree with u on dis, d ogas dat are educated y are dey askin for returns and make dem go extra mile to get d returns 4 d educated ogas nd stil luk 4 money to fuel the patrol car, buy stationeries nd so on, i pity d junior rank in d police.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Force Amazed Me! by egopersonified(f): 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
This your case is like the drop in an ocean, just thank God your case was different, if not, you would be typing something else.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Force Amazed Me! by consultancy: 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
wat I think hapnd is dat d robbers snatched it not to kip or resell,but to make a hasty escape, after which dey dumped it by d road side.such cars ar normali found after a few hours/days

(1) (Reply)

Office Of The First Lady Declared Vacant / 15 Die In Enugu Road Mishap / Yoruba Actress, Bukky Wright Joined Nigerian Celebrities Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.