Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,614 members, 7,840,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

If You Were In Prodigal Son Brother's Shoe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Were In Prodigal Son Brother's Shoe (400 Views)

The "Prodigal Son" Title Is Misleading / The Prodigal Son Is Today's Born-again Believer / The Prodigal Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Were In Prodigal Son Brother's Shoe by Aydesmond(m): 11:13am On Oct 26, 2014
many pastors, after preaching about the prodigal son, will say is brother said this and that, how many of us will not talk when your younger brother do such a thing.
If it was me en i go collect my own share, spend am pass how my bro spend him own, cun cum back make my papa kill cow for me...
What will you do at all nairalanders.
Re: If You Were In Prodigal Son Brother's Shoe by Orunto: 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
The Prodigal son's story is for PDP, APC and Nigeria the mother and father of both of them. The Task before PDP and APC is for both of them to always feel, think and reason for the Unity, Progess and Growth of Nigeria. The Problem of bokoharam should not be when there is a PATRIOTIC ATTITUDE OF NATIONALISM IN ALL THE MEMBERS OF BOTH PARTIES. I could see Patriotism in IBB before but that seems to be fading now. Patriotism has always been in OBJ and is still waxing stronger by the day. Fashola, Apkabio, Mimiko, P.Obi are developing excellent Patriots. When I listen to GMB, Oyegun, Ogbe, I see, hear and understand nothing but division, bastardisation and spoilation of Nigeria. The Will and Wish of Nigeria for every one of us is to improve her and anyone of us who is not doing this, as GEJ is doing it, is not a true Nigerian. He is like the brother of the Prodigal son who wants to destroy his parent for forgiven his brother. THE LESSON IS OUR PARENT LIKE GOD AND COUNTRY IS FOR ALL OF US AND THEY ARE TO BE SERVED AND PRESERVED FOR AND BY ALL OF US.

(1) (Reply)

They That Wait Upon The Lord / While He Prayed / A Lesson For All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.