Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) (4274 Views)

Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by ba7man(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
theassassin:

you are not worth my engagement because to me bastards like you are just irrelevant so dude

go and blaze in hades
see me see Nairaland oooo..........

Even a common ret@rd can now come online and be claiming "Assasin". cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by Olaolufred(m): 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
omenka:
Jonathan Vs Others: spot the difference.

[size=18pt] ALL OTHERS FACING THE RIGHT.
JONAH'S CASE IS DIFFERENT.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by PassingShot(m): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
theassassin:

no harm in dreaming you FOOL

GEJ till 2019 or

to your tent oh Isreal

??
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by theassassin: 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
PassingShot:

??

ikpu NNE i
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by theassassin: 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
ba7man:
see me see Nairaland oooo..........

Even a common ret@rd can now come online and be claiming "Assasin". cheesy

at least I can wipe out your useless family at once if you give me your address.

ezi ofia
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by theassassin: 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
boombay:

I've not said say anything bad .. you have started insulting me.... people like you are Just worthless as a local twerpundecided

shatap you demonic vulture.

ikpu NNE i
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by theassassin: 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
barcanista:
You did no research my friend. All your points are same old beer-parlor.

no matter how you cook a vulture it remains a vulture in texture so no matter how you people try to put buhari in a good role he remains a demonic phyco dictator.

gej till buhari dies of heart attack
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by theassassin: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
all I can see is a bunch of useless APC supporters shouting like a rabid dogs they are instead of countering my post.

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by PassingShot(m): 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
theassassin:

ikpu NNE i

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by ba7man(m): 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
theassassin:

at least I can wipe out your useless family at once if you give me your address.

ezi ofia
cheesy ret@rd forming assassin.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by theassassin: 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
ba7man:
cheesy ret@rd forming assassin.
thunder fire your mama and papa you demonic bastard

ikpu nne i
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by nigerianvenom(m): 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
Keneking:
Buhari for President 2015-2023

Mere imagination. Some dreams are like nightmare

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by anonimi: 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
theassassin:
Buhari vs Jonathan, Check out the Difference
(1) ANARCHY:
* Buhari: "2015 'll be bloody" - Buhari
* GEJ: "My political Ambition not worth any
Nigerian's blood" - GEJ
(2) ELECTION RIGGING:
Buhari: " Any political party that complain of
election
rigging are those parties that lack the
resources to
rig".......Gen Buhari (Jan,1984).
*GEJ: "I set the stage for free and fair
elections by
constituting an electoral commission
comprising of
Nigerians with impeccable
credentials for firmness and incorruptibility."
GEJ(September 17, 2010)
(4) CORRUPTION:
* Buhari: Accused of Stealing $2.8billion.
Jailed Fela for calling him thief. Money later
found in his London Bank account
*GEJ: Set up auditing firm to probe NNPC for
an alleged missing fund. Did not harass his
critics
(5) ARROGANCE & INTOLERANCE:
* Buhari: "Nigerians are useless. Nigerians are
senseless. Nigerians are indicipline "-
Gen Buhari 1984.
¤Banned Muslim leaders from traveling
abroad.
¤Kidnapped and drugged Umar diko for
revealing his involvement in coup plot.
¤Jailed his critics.
*GEJ: Everybody criticed him, No problem.
(6) INFRASTRUTURE:
Buhari: Stopped Lagos state goverment from
constructing a Metro rail in 1983. Told
lagosians "he doesn't care a d**n" about their
Rail project.
*GEJ: Built fully Air conditioned fast train for
Lagosians.
(7) ECONOMY
* Buhari: Increased Nigeria externel debt by
$3billion in just 1 years. Drove up Inflation by
41% , one of the worst in the history of
Nigeria. His economic policy led to many
job losses, closure of companies and massive
migration of Nigeria's professional to countries
like Saudi arabia and Europe.
*GEJ: Met inflation at 15%, brought it below to
9%
(coolWELFARE:
Buhari: Cut
allowance of lecturers in 1984
leading to brain drain.
GEJ:Jonathan increased their pay
(9)EDUCATION:
Buhari: In 2 years Buhari spent in power he
didn't build a single university and Almajiri
school.
GEJ:Jonathan built 12
Universities in his first 2 years
MORE COMING SOON...

#buhariwillfail

GEJ till 2019

Let me bookmark this post for future reference.
Thanks OP.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hear what Prof Tam David West has to say..on religion/politics..

Religion is a personal thing and every man has the right to choose his own, or practice it the way he likes. Most of the sycophants that use religion to defame the character of Buhari are not even practicing their acclaimed self righteousness. Many of them are occultists. They kill and conduct daily human sacrifices to remain in power. Buhari is a man of integrity and I respect him a lot. But because majority of those who have looted this country to poverty are afraid to end up in jail or loose their ill gotten wealth, they chose to fabricate lies against Buhari. They hire hungry and morally corrupted scholars to do the dirty jobs on their behalf.
It is quite unfortunate that Nigerians buy all the lies they trade through the media.
This is the only country where people prefer to believe in a hear say than make a research.
Only a minute population of Nigerians are willing to investigate an allegation before they draw conclusions.
Nigerians have resolved to be praise singers to corrupt leaders. We have failed to ask for accountability. Our conscience has been beclouded with religious and ethnic sentiments.
Our sense of judgement and reason have been blinded by poverty. We chose to mortgage our tomorrow and the future of our children for the rice and a few Naira notes they share during elections.
All we believe is the roads, the bridges, the railways, the electricity they build only on televisions.
I always ask my self these questions:
1. Where are the roads? The Abuja - Lokoja road was awarded by Obasanjo's administration. He spent 8 years in the office. Then Yaradua and Goodluck spent another 8 years. Now if Goodluck is elected, he will be spending another 8 years. This will amount to 24 years and 180 km road is yet to be completed. Enugu - Onitsha road was also awarded by the Obasanjo administration and till date, a journey that is supposed to take 45 minutes can take you 8 hours if it rains. Enugu- PH road is on the same series. What about Uyo - Calabar route? Just to mention a few.
2. Where is the power? They sold all the NEPA to their friends. We pay for the light that was not supplied.
3. Our education and health system go bad everyday. Lecturers and Health workers spent more time at home than in the schools and hospitals as a result of incessant strikes.
4. The government failed to provide us with security. People are being killed everyday and yet government comes out to tell us they are in control.
4. Why are we pretending that all is well? It is only in Nigeria where monies develop wings and fly. $20 billion oil money disappeared and they said it was $10 billion. Forensic investigators were hired and that was the end of the story. N20 billion pension fund stolen and nothing came out of it. $9.3 million seized in South Africa and government claimed it was meant for ammunition purchase. The immigration scandal has also been swept under the carpet because the senate could not proceed with their investigation. The man behind the contract is sitting among the high seats in the senate. Innocent people were defrauded and they at the same time lost their lives yet, we have a transparent governance.
5. Why are we praising government as if they are doing whatever with their personal money. How many people in their various communities have they provided scholarship with their personal money before they got elected? The reason they got elected is to manage our resources and not to loot us dry.
One thing I know is that we will not have any meaningful development except if we make a change.
Age or no age, Buhari is a better option for the present day Nigerian.

Prof Tam, thank you for this great write up.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by theassassin: 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
anonimi:

Let me bookmark this post for future reference.
Thanks OP.

the truth must be told
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by holatin(m): 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
Even foetus know say Jonathan can't win.
1) corruption. has climb greater height in his regime
2) Terrorism is weaking the country
3) 270 + of our girlfriend are missing because he think boko haram are our siblings.
4) he don't Ve any compassion for the masses- a day after nyanya bomb blast, he go dance kukere for campaign
5) ......
lemme charge my phone with generator first to continue

tank u mod for deleting my post

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by mandhi(m): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
theassassin:
Buhari vs Jonathan, Check out the Difference
(1) ANARCHY:
* Buhari: "2015 'll be bloody" - Buhari
* GEJ: "My political Ambition not worth any
Nigerian's blood" - GEJ
(2) ELECTION RIGGING:
Buhari: " Any political party that complain of
election
rigging are those parties that lack the
resources to
rig".......Gen Buhari (Jan,1984).
*GEJ: "I set the stage for free and fair
elections by
constituting an electoral commission
comprising of
Nigerians with impeccable
credentials for firmness and incorruptibility."
GEJ(September 17, 2010)
(4) CORRUPTION:
* Buhari: Accused of Stealing $2.8billion.
Jailed Fela for calling him thief. Money later
found in his London Bank account
*GEJ: Set up auditing firm to probe NNPC for
an alleged missing fund. Did not harass his
critics
(5) ARROGANCE & INTOLERANCE:
* Buhari: "Nigerians are useless. Nigerians are
senseless. Nigerians are indicipline "-
Gen Buhari 1984.
¤Banned Muslim leaders from traveling
abroad.
¤Kidnapped and drugged Umar diko for
revealing his involvement in coup plot.
¤Jailed his critics.
*GEJ: Everybody criticed him, No problem.
(6) INFRASTRUTURE:
Buhari: Stopped Lagos state goverment from
constructing a Metro rail in 1983. Told
lagosians "he doesn't care a d**n" about their
Rail project.
*GEJ: Built fully Air conditioned fast train for
Lagosians.
(7) ECONOMY
* Buhari: Increased Nigeria externel debt by
$3billion in just 1 years. Drove up Inflation by
41% , one of the worst in the history of
Nigeria. His economic policy led to many
job losses, closure of companies and massive
migration of Nigeria's professional to countries
like Saudi arabia and Europe.
*GEJ: Met inflation at 15%, brought it below to
9%
(coolWELFARE:
Buhari: Cut
allowance of lecturers in 1984
leading to brain drain.
GEJ:Jonathan increased their pay
(9)EDUCATION:
Buhari: In 2 years Buhari spent in power he
didn't build a single university and Almajiri
school.
GEJ:Jonathan built 12
Universities in his first 2 years
MORE COMING SOON...

#buhariwillfail

GEJ till 2019
Op, from ur post it's obvious ur been sentimental. I urge u next time if u want to compare two parties. Always try to be neutral even if u support the latter.
Also try to be a true Nigerian by not bringing regional, ethnical religous and sentiments to issues.

GOD Bless Nigeria and everyplace
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by lilflipnerd: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
theassassin:

this mugu don come

hey mr barcabastard i did a research and find out that buhari has many attrocities he commited yet today he is parading himself as a saint and vultures like you are behind him.

but all i know is GEJ till 2019

or

to your tent oh Isreal
let's hear of keep quite for live
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by temitee4me(f): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
theassassin:
trying hard to cover-up for his master.

mr man GEJ is the best president in Nigeria ever.

Gej till buhari dies of heart attack
sorry I av to quote u but I can't but ask u how GEJ got such title.what's really impressive about his administration?is there any sector that can be said to be a little better?how many middle-class Nigerian can afford his air conditioned train?has d security state of this country ever been this terrible?and pls don't tell me he's not a terrorist cos I never tot he was but he's d C-in-C of armed forces so our security is his responsibility.corruption is being celebrated by d day under his administration and u call him d best president,again I ask how?we heard he created a million jobs,so bros abeg,how many family member/friends of urs got any govt job offer?d country is at d brink of collapse in case u've not noticed.we need to set aside religious differences and tribalism if we truly love this country and vote wisely.let's carry out small research and work with facts cos in this jet age,ignorance is a deliberate stupidity
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by lilflipnerd: 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
The Same GEJ that embezzled Bayelsa Treasury
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by lilflipnerd: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
temitee4me:
sorry I av to quote u but I can't but how u how GEJ got such title.what's really impressive about his administration?is there any sector that can be said to be a little better?how many middle-class Nigerian can afford his air conditioned train?has d security state of this country ever been this terrible?and pls don't tell me he's not a terrorist cos I never tot he was but he's d C-in-C of armed forces so our security is his responsibility.corruption is being celebrated by d day under his administration and u call him d best president,again I ask how?we heard he created a million jobs,so bros abeg,how many family member/friends of urs got any govt job offer?d country is at d brink of collapse in case u've not noticed.we need to set aside religious differences and tribalism if we truly love this country and vote wisely.let's carry out small research and work with facts cos in this jet age,ignorance is a deliberate stupidity
sweethat I should marry u ooo.....

Let's boot out this Guy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by Adminisher: 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
theassassin:

no harm in dreaming you FOOL

GEJ till 2019 or

to your tent oh Isreal

Yes GEJ should not run and to your tents Oh Israel!!!. Nobody is scared of Rubbish.
That's statement, "to your tents Oh Israel" is not a division but a never ending chain reaction of division .
I personally want this experiment to play itself out and see how many republics come out of the the Niger Delta, I am counting about 25 republics already. It is time to call a few bluffs. I also want to see. GEJ in office as President of Niger Delta Ogbia republic if he is alive even then and no warlord challenges him for that title.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
Assasin wan carry laff finish me this evening grin
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Keneking:
Buhari for President 2015-2023
cheesy
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by sphinx54: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
Why should a normal human being support GEJ sef ? undecided Some Nigerians shaaa angry
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by dealbest: 8:49am On Jan 12, 2015
You morons I was expecting you to be calling for buharis head by now.. Someone who came on national TV to say he will make the country ungovernable.. People are killed in humanely everyday and now you all dying to make a bloody butcher the president

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out (photo) Muhammadu Buhari And David Cameron In London / Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' / Oba Of Benin's First Son Set To Ascend The Throne+photos From The Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.