Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

(FULL INTERVIEW) Muma Gee: Prince Eke Proposed To Me 10 Days After We Met. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (FULL INTERVIEW) Muma Gee: Prince Eke Proposed To Me 10 Days After We Met. (1534 Views)

Prince Eke And Muma Gee's Twins Are All Grown Up And So Cute (photos) / Kidnappers Release Prince Eke, Muma Gee's Husband / Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(FULL INTERVIEW) Muma Gee: Prince Eke Proposed To Me 10 Days After We Met. by StevinMorgan(m): 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
Have you been won­dering where Kade Queen, Muma Gee, has been all this while? You need not worry anymore. Muma Gee is back with a bang! Barely a few months after she and her husband were blessed with a set of twins, the singer is poised to hit the music scene with a brand new album entitled Moth­erland. In this chat with The Entertainer in Garden City, the Port Harcourt babe opens up on motherhood, her career and how Prince Eke, her hubby pro­posed to her.

Interview Excerpts:

How did you meet Prince Eke?

We meet in church at Emeka Ike’sGulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Show ­down thanksgiving. Emaka happens to be my best friend and coincidentally, Prince Eke’s best friend too. We never knew each other until June 13, 2010, and he proposed to me seconds after we met and the ring came 10 days later on his return from a film shoot in Ghana.

How are your twins doing?

Prince Caesar Chika Eke and his baby sister, Princess Cleopatra Chisa are doing great by God’s design. We are grateful to God for the special gift of these kids and praying for them to grow in the way of our Lord Jesus Christ and Savour.Caesar and Cleopatra are very un­usual names. Why did you choose them for your kids?
They are two great personalities that came our way.

So, how many kids are you guys looking to make?

That depends on my husband; he will determine that for us.
So, what is it like being the celeb­rity mom of twins?
I feel honoured and privileged. I feel Just like every other mom but the differ­ence may be that numerous fans are over­joyed and happy for me and showering me with lots of love.

Were you ex­pecting to have twins?

I be winch?How I wan take know?Well, I didn’t until after a certain stage during the pregnancy; scan revealed it.
What was the first month with the twins like?

Wow! Frankly speaking, it was full of surprises. It was a totally new life for me and my husband.
How long are you going to breastfeed your twins considering your career as an artiste?
Exclusive breastfeed­ing has been described by doctors as best for babies. If most celeb moms don’t do it for long, it may be because they need to get back to work early. For me, I couldn’t do exclusive; two babies at once?Person go die-o (Laughter).

Are you going to opt for baby milk like most celebs do then?

I keep saying that when it comes to matters of family, I don’t consider myself a celeb because I do things normally as nature commands just like any sane person.

How long are you going to breastfeed your twins considering your career as an artiste?

Exclusive breastfeed­ing has been described by doctors as best for babies. If most celeb moms don’t do it for long, it may be because they need to get back to work early. For me, I couldn’t do exclusive; two babies at once?Person go die-o (Laughter).

How was your expe­rience in the labour ward, was Prince Eke beside you?

The experi­ence was out of this world. Soon after the ba­bies arrived, all pain became his­tory. Well, my hubby was there with me in spirit but physically abroad doing a film project.

How are you going to regain your figure after nursing your twins?

Exercise and dieting will do the magic and it’s with time because we can’t cheat nature; like the popular saying goes, you can’t eat your cake and still have it.

When are you dropping your next album?

The next move on my career would be to do a comeback with my new hit album titled Motherland. Right now I am preparing for it because anything worth doing is what doing well; that is why it looks like it is taking forever.

What has been your greatest mo­ment as a musician?

Performing live on the same stage at theRoyal Festival Hallin London with the legendary Mariam Makeba in 2001. You see, one never knows the future; Don Jazzy was my bassist at the concert; that has been my best moment so far.

[The Entertainer]

Re: (FULL INTERVIEW) Muma Gee: Prince Eke Proposed To Me 10 Days After We Met. by SlimBrawnie(f): 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
God Bless Me with Twins ooo....Two boys or A Boy and My look alike baby girl..... I want three children but I only want to go to the labour ward twice. Amen.... Afterall 2day's Sunday.
Re: (FULL INTERVIEW) Muma Gee: Prince Eke Proposed To Me 10 Days After We Met. by Kunbee: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
The questions journalists ask makes me weak, which one is how many kids are you guys going to make?

Twins no be beans
Re: (FULL INTERVIEW) Muma Gee: Prince Eke Proposed To Me 10 Days After We Met. by Optional2(f): 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
Congrat 2 her may God protect d twins. Abeg show us some pix of d twins

(1) (Reply)

Lool!! I Used To Pray Every Night For My Boobs To Stop Growing -kim Kardashian / [photo] Tiwa Savage is the Gorgeous Cover Star for Blanck Magazine / What Kim K's Mother & Daughter (kylie Jenner) Wore Out As They Go Partying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.