Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. (3492 Views)

All Webmasters And Whatsapp Groups Admins..let Us Meet / How to embed video in smf / Help On How To Set Up A Bulk Sms Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by ojochidem(m): 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
Good day, just thought of us having a platform to meet and share ideas about Bulk SMS Business. Feel free to drop your comments and ideas.
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by Bulksolutions: 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hi,
Checkout this bulksms website

www.bulksolutions.net
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by ojochidem(m): 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
Please, it is not about advertising websites. Let's be clear with the focus of this thread. Thanks.

Bulksolutions:
Hi,
Checkout this bulksms website

www.bulksolutions.net

1 Like

Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by danmention: 12:06am On Oct 27, 2014
I am thinking of startingine next week ..please how profitable is it
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by Gmmail(m): 1:06am On Oct 27, 2014
thats great, bulk sms business is very profitable, Just like any business.
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by Gmmail(m): 1:18am On Oct 27, 2014
@topic PUSH messaging(whatsapp et al) has almost replaced SMS.
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by ojochidem(m): 5:24am On Oct 27, 2014
SMS business business is profitable if you market it very well. Profit per SMS is in Kobo but if you are able to sell large quantity of units, you will garner more profit.

The major factor is the quality of your service. I mean you sms delivery rate. If your service is poor, customers will run away.
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by ojochidem(m): 5:28am On Oct 27, 2014
WhatsApp is trying but cannot replace BulkSMS. We are talking about broadcasting SMS to millions that are not on your contact list.

Gmmail:
@topic PUSH messaging(whatsapp et al) has almost replaced SMS.

1 Like

Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by semasir: 6:55am On Oct 27, 2014
Its really profiting in kobos with a good customer base and delivery rate.
Thanks op for this idea.
danmention:
I am thinking of startingine next week ..please how profitable is it
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by ojochidem(m): 7:03am On Oct 27, 2014
Welcome @Semasir. Ideas rule the world.
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by phpNET(m): 12:25am On Oct 30, 2014
Yeah i have an sms site and its very ok for me.... what am lacking is a proposal to catch the big fish
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by Samabu07(m): 5:16am On Oct 30, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
I have a Bulk Sms site. It's lucrative if you do a very good marketing tactics.

OP...what kind of idea do you want to share?
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by ojochidem(m): 5:57am On Oct 30, 2014
As for proposal, I don't see it as a difficult thing. Get a Letter headed paper which will show your company Name, website and address details. Introduce your service and cite the uses of Bulk sms and how it will benefit that particular company or organisation. For schools, you can cite invitation of Parents for PTA meetings, school fees reminders, public holidays/ mid-term break alerts, results alerts etc

Also,remember to to state companies you have executed mobile marketing for and the benefit they derived from it.

phpNET
:
Yeah i have an sms site and its very ok for me.... what am lacking is a proposal to catch the big fish
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by Bigdreams(m): 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
Getting more clients for your bulk sms business is simply based on you (i.e. your person), your strategies and your consistency.

If you are not clear about your bulk sms business and the benefits anyone will derive from patronizing you, then you've still got a long way to go.

Many bulk sms websites owners are simply concerned about selling, selling and selling.

I am not saying selling is bad. If you don't sell, how do you make money? grin grin

What I'm trying to point out is that you need to see through your prospects eyes.

For example, if my prospect is a church, how can my bulk sms services be of benefit to that church? How will it improve their overall efficiency? What impact will the provision of my bulk sms services have on their outlook and administration?

Sitting down to think about these questions go a long way to determine how successful you will be in your business.

More strategies to follow.

Do you want to learn how to setup your own premium bulk sms websites or your resellers without having to consult anyone?

Then go right now to www.bigdreamsconcept.com.ng/smsportal to learn how.

bigdeamsconcept@gmail.com
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by ojochidem(m): 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
Thanks @Bigdreams for droping those lines.
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by Bigdreams(m): 7:23am On Oct 31, 2014
ojochidem:
Thanks @Bigdreams for droping those lines.

You are welcome.

I hope others will also come and share their experiences here.
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 31, 2014
from experience running http://www.magicbulk.com/ it is better to queue messages, and delegate another service to pickup the messages and dispatch to service center.
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by Bigdreams(m): 7:48am On Oct 31, 2014
webdezzi:
from experience running http://www.magicbulk.com/ it is better to queue messages, and delegate another service to pickup the messages and dispatch to service center.

Do you mind sharing with us what exactly you mean?
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 31, 2014
Bigdreams:

Do you mind sharing with us what exactly you mean?

I mean instead of accepting the messages and just cURLing each in loops
store them in a temporary table or flag it as queue

then report to a dispatch service in a non-blocking manner.
the dispatch service should be written to just pick up the messages and send

that way, if a user is sending for instance a message to 50,000 numbers, the user doesnt have to wait for all to be sent
the dispatch server does that at the background,
we wrote our dispatch server with python twisted and it is very reliable and has very low footprint even during dispatch.

1 Like

Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by jmethelblog(m): 11:36am On Oct 31, 2014
I m tire of using a reseller site. I can't even edit or do any thing on my sms. I need component that I will use to develop mine
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by ojochidem(m): 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
SPC 3 from Afrisoft has this setting where you can specify the maximum number of recipient numbers to initiate sending in background: Send SMS in background if total no of recipient is greater than:

It can be found in Admin Settings>GATEWAY/API
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by ojochidem(m): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
Then you will need to develop a custom Bulk SMS site from scratch.

jmethelblog:
I m tire of using a reseller site. I can't even edit or do any thing on my sms. I need component that I will use to develop mine
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by Engineerfidel(m): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
If u need to start ur own bulk sms bizness with custom website then contact me using my signature .....Thanks
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by webdevelopersng: 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
What can you sell for thousand of people around the world for N1000. Can you advertise my website on your blog for just N1000/day? Go to www.nairagigs.com, lots of people will pay you for that.
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by sarutobi: 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
jmethelblog:

Take a look @ this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1959452/start-sms-biz-zero-naira

1 Like

Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
jmethelblog:

we have a reseller plan where we give you full PHP source code.
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:38am On Nov 01, 2014
I now track sign ups on www.nairaforsms.com cheesy
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by sarutobi: 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
JideTheBlogger:
I now track sign ups on www.nairaforsms.com cheesy

Oga mi, i have been trying to contact you since. How can i reach you sir?
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by ojochidem(m): 5:03am On Nov 25, 2014
The AUTHENTIC GSM DATABASE for All States categorised by LGA is available. Call us on 07039338949 to get it.
Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by internetpo(m): 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hmm! I am just here to read comments. grin grin

On a more serious note. I have been contemplating a sort of association or body for all bulk sms reseller. is there a possibility for this in Naija? Will it help to stablilize the market against unwholesome practices (like price undercutting by new entrants, poor delivery infrastructure esp from those yeye indian gateways) and help protect our interests. If MTN should wake up one day and say sms is now N1 per page what happens to us? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. by ojochidem(m): 12:00am On Nov 28, 2014
Thanks bro. You have raised very valid questions here. There was an association like that sometime in 2011 but cannot say what really became of it.

internetpo:
Hmm! I am just here to read comments. grin grin

On a more serious note. I have been contemplating a sort of association or body for all bulk sms reseller. is there a possibility for this in Naija? Will it help to stablilize the market against unwholesome practices (like price undercutting by new entrants, poor delivery infrastructure esp from those yeye indian gateways) and help protect our interests. If MTN should wake up one day and say sms is now N1 per page what happens to us? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of Headless CMS? Find Out If You Need It. / Anybody Here Using Hub8 Free Web Hosting? / 7 Worst SEO Practices To Avoid In 2018. (google SERPS Could Change Again).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.