Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,688 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency (43733 Views)

We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency / Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! / Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by pring: 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
Imagin nonsense, I patiently read all that expecting to read where abati will counter Amechi' s claims like the FG has done this or that for the state. Only to read nonsense. Claims are proposed or countered with empirical evidence.
GEJ has nothing to show for the time spent in office.

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
merbenko:
I don't think if Ameachi is well potential politician. What have he the Ameachi do for the betterment of his state? Did he want GEJ to carry the whole of River state on his head. This man is sick he has a personal problem with GEJ. APC stand for Ameachi a Public Clown

I am in river state bro, Amechi has really done well in the state. It just that Amechi talks to much though he is saying the truth

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Abagworo(m): 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonis89:
de r not completed but most r under construction. Haw many federal road did previous administration construct?

How many years. If you can't finish any single road in 5 years, what else can you do in another 20years? Let's not be be-clouded with sentiments and face the simple truth. Amaechi can point out thousands of completed projects and hundreds more uncompleted but Jonathan has few uncompleted projects to his credit. I'm sure that if he completes one or two there'll be so much noise.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
sluvy4tune:
Abati didn't make any sense here

I tot he will counter d falsehood he claimed Amaechi made with facts and evidence

What facts and evidence did Ameachi present in his baseless vituperations against GEJ/PEJ & FG
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by arsetalks(m): 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonis89:
d east west road under construction,is it ur fada dat is constructing it?
What has my "fada" got to do with this mannerlass idiiot.

By their fruit...

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Abagworo(m): 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
Timehin:

What facts and evidence did Ameachi present in his baseless vituperations against GEJ/PEJ & FG

He made a challenge for Jonathan and his people to mention one completed project in Rivers State and truly there is none.

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by phantom(m): 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
.....and the search for GEJs projects in rivers state continues....... grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Luzehray(m): 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
Abati GEJ dog

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by pring: 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
akinsadeez:
I clicked this thread expecting to see a robust factual reply from the president, not a presidential release containing grandiose flowery language but which is really the very definition of otioseness.

Amaechi made a lot of allegations. Even if you don't believe him, the fact is that he mentioned names. He said Jonathan had not completed a single project in Rivers even mentioning the east-west road...this is something that Gej can be easily debunk by giving us the facts of the projects he has undertaken and completed in Rivers state. Amaechi said Jonathan has helped in the illegal takeover of some of Rivers States' oil wells and he mentioned the states. Gej can easily counter all these by telling us how the other states came in possession of oil wells that were in possession of Rivers state or whether Amaechi's claim about the oil well is in fact false. GEJ has nothing to show or counter the allegation.
Clueless n dumb

Instead of releasing statements full of grammar and little sense, threatening Amaechi with fire and brimstone (legal and otherwise) GEJ should confront issues with verifiable facts and figures.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
what is this idoti saying ... decorum for where ? maintain decorum and encouraging co operate theft all in the name of decorum ... what respect do we have to give a corrupt government ... even kerry called al basasd of syria st*pid at sometime .so because he is a governor he should not talk .... he only talks he doesnt carry gun to threaten ... the worst they can do is to kill that man .

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by phantom(m): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
Abagworo:

He made a challenge for Jonathan and his people to mention one completed project in Rivers State and truly there is none.

go and look at FGGC abuloma and FGC portharcourt. rotting away while jonathan and wike play politics.

NO SINGLE FG PROJECT IN RIVERS... shocked shocked if you are waiting for a list,forget it! look at the low quality east-west road! a 3lane highway(and i dont mean 3 lanes on each side. i mean 1 and half lanes on each side,honestly) with poor drainage... sad

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by adonis89(m): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
Skybancs:

I am in river state bro, Amechi has really done well in the state. It just that Amechi talks to much though he is saying the truth

. Wat has he done 4d ppl of ogubolo and okrika,engene,abua,kalabari,elele?
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Neatboy(m): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
Amaechi is so scared of what is going to happen immediate he leaves office. What he's just doing now is throwing his last punches just like a tired boxer who's about to lose his fight. He's giving all he has. Amaechi can spend billions now inorder to raise foot soldiers against the presidency. If Goodluck loses Amaechi knows he's a free man but if Goodluck wins he also knows the implication... Behind bars. If na you shey you no go fight till the end?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by casualobserver1: 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
The big lesson here is to avoid marrying people that are troublesome. The fact of the matter is that due to the major role that PEJ played in bringing her husband to the level that he is, he simply cannot control her. That woman has tried for him and if not for her he would be nobody. This is why she sees his power as president as her own power and why she usurps his constitutional authority in order to further her own agenda.

PEJ is a tough, but "local" woman. Many first ladies have wielded enormous influence all over the world, (see Grace Mugabe, Hinda Deby, Hillary Clinton) but the way she goes about her own is too crass and blatant that is is bound to rub people the wrong way. The reason that Jonathan and Amaechi have fallen out is to do with PEJ's wish to control the destiny of all people of her ethnicity regardless of what the governors wish.

This is one reason why Tii Sylva had to go and why Seriake will be given red card if he is not careful. This whole situation is just too bad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by emmykk(m): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
There is no state in the federation that have no federal projects,except Gov ameachi want all the projects to be in rivers state.

Secondedly projects are lobbied for ,if Gov ameachi is not in good term with the president it is normal for any available project to be hijack by near by states those whose Governor have cordial relationship with the presidency.

He as the governor should know the cause of no federal project if at all there is none in rivers.if lagos the heart of opposition is enjoying federal presence that means Gov ameachi is dumb not to have push for federal project caused by his hatred for Mr.president.

Atimes when Gov ameachi speak in public i wondered what manner of politician is he?is this a governor,even as smart and hardworking as Gov fashola he has not made careless comment against pres.GEJ,is Gov ameachi measuring penis with the president or what?

For God sake pres.jonathan is over looking him because both bayelsa are river state is one,and he dont what to argue with a younger brother.
Ameachi require some surprises.

Now ameachi is strong when court cases begins after his tenure he will be claiming sickness like chidi lloyd in court to buy time or delay judgement.time will tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
Suarezilla:
I am not into politics but Ameachi went too far with his rants about the president. Jokes apart,that is the highest office in the country and the No. 1 person in this country and he deserves all the respect he can get. We have now turned our country's politics into a laughing stock as international bodies would defintely be amazed at Ameachi's public show of shame. I think its high time some people know where their boundaries lies and be made to stay their. He behaved really rascally...like a motor tout! angry
if your boss happend to come steal in your house at night and you catch him , will you respect and cover him up because he is your boss ... you better wake up . respect is earned not because you are in a position .the government turned themselves into laughing shits .. did you see how ishay seesay interrogated maku on the chibok girls and yet he still felt honored to talk on CNN . a newscaster to a minister .. if the government was more credible do you thin such will happen.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by cole265(m): 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
Skybancs:

Talking too much saying the truth is good talk.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
merbenko:
I don't think if Ameachi is well potential politician. What have he the Ameachi do for the betterment of his state? Did he want GEJ to carry the whole of River state on his head. This man is sick he has a personal problem with GEJ. APC stand for Ameachi a Public Clown
he said it , what has he done for south south not rivers alone ... what has he done in your own state if you are not rivers ... jonathan and his cage members should list out their completed project in 5 years ... we keep hearing , we cant see.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
sluvy4tune:
Abati didn't make any sense here

I tot he will counter d falsehood he claimed Amaechi made with facts and evidence
doing that would amount to joining da wretched janjaweied bandwagon in their usual attention of thinking with their balls and talking from da arsse,like u're glaringly doing on here. aMaEchI is merely a stale,pale,grey and expired irresponsible man.
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by cole265(m): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
majekdom2:
if your boss happend to come steal in your house at night and you catch him , will you respect and cover him up because he is your boss ... you better wake up . respect is earned not because you are in a position .

Good analogy.
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
XketchDesigns:

You earn respect, it's not dashed out like pure water.

Besides, what he said was the truth. Or are you insinuating he shouldn't tell the truth?
we need to get rid of their types ... yeye hypocritical sentiments based individuals.
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Abagworo(m): 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonis89:

His schools are everywhere and remember Okrika ring road as well. Buguma fish farm is in Kalabari area. Amaechi managed Rivers resources moderately quite unlike Jonathan that had his associates looting Nigeria dry and using false media campaign against those who oppose the stealing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjViGLJIU9g

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by phantom(m): 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonis89:

okirika ring road
bolo bridge
airport to imo boundary(which happens to be jonathans responsibility)
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by redcliff: 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
ruffhandu:
A day of reckoning indeed will come, albeit to everyone.
Amaechi has actually gone off handle and has belittled himself before people like me, who only participated in the last election for his and Jonathan's sake, by some of his unbridled utterances.

He attended a convocation somewhere in PortHarcourt recently and told the crowd that he did not come to deliver an address as invited, but to incite them to rise against the president

It is sickening. He may need to be mentally evaluated so we don't keep assuming all is well with him.

To say he has lost all sense of decorum is not out ouf place. Inasmuch as he doesn't give heed to third party advice, people close to him should make efforts to caution him.

Talkativeness is not a mark of bravery, but the opposite

This must be ruben abati's nairaland handle.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Uteghe(m): 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
Amaechi is a tactician par excellence. In Robert Greene's book, "33 Strategies of War'',there's a place he counselled political combatants to display some level of lunacy. Amaechi's statements-though having its own political motives-is a choreographed verbal blitzkrieg aimed at outdoing PDP's army of mad men.Its also meant to create deterrence. If this is not political savvy,tell me what it is? The mad acts of PDP psychos are legion;
1 Mbu-a common public servant waged a psychological war against Amaechi,called him a ''dictator'' and even summoned the guts to claim he tamed his boss.
2.Wike goes around abusing the governor and sends cult boys to upturn tables in APC gatherings
3. Jang acted ''mad'' by claiming NGF chair after failing the election.
4.Bipi,a half illiterate,parades himself as ''Speaker'' and goes around abusing Amaechi,all with support from presidency.
5. Fayose,a PDP gov with a murder rap on his neck goes around attacking judges.
6.Akpabio outlaws campaigning in his LGA without his approval and gets boys to harass Sen Helen Esuene.
7. Akpabio goes around cursing Elders and passing ''fatwah'' on opponents.
In all these,Reuben Abati has been silent.
It would be stu.pid for Amaechi to fight gentle when his enemies are certified mad men. Shut up Abati and leave Amaechi alone! Why didn't the presidency issue a statement when Fayose slapped a judge? Donald Trump called Obama a ''psycho'' for not banning flights from West Africa in the face of Ebola threats and no awkward threat came from Obama's office.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
Suarezilla:
I am not against the truth bro..all am saying is he should find a reasonable way of presenting his truths and not in a rascal and unacceptable ways that make him (Amaechi) lose his own respect. Which other country have you heard the governor speak in such manner as Amaechi did? That was pure incitement but such cheap incitement don't work for me but mind you I am no Jonathan's fan. A lot of people bought Amaechi's well planned incitementment against the president but not me!
activist are always seen as mad people . they are never accorded with someone with decorum.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by banki(m): 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
Neatboy:
This is the question wise political thinkers often ask Amaechi: How many project did you do while in PDP and how many have you done since you left for APC?
Comparative Analyses.

Please critically analyse beyond the boundaries of sentiment.

The original question remains what did gej do for rivers state
Remember they gave him the highest amount of votes in the country

Then i also challenge youv to tell me what projects gej did as givbof bayelsa state

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
Neatboy:
This is the question wise political thinkers often ask Amaechi: How many project did you do while in PDP and how many have you done since you left for APC?
Comparative Analyses.

Please critically analyse beyond the boundaries of sentiment.
it isnt about parties but individuals , he didnt do the projects because he was in pdp ..

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by ssii: 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
phantom:

okirika ring road
bolo bridge
airport to imo boundary(which happens to be jonathans responsibility)

Plus 5 model health centres in Okrika alone, Wakama bridge, road to Ogu

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonis89:
Amaechi nids 2b assassinated! If I was GEJ, amaechi would have bin history. Is he d only opposition governor in nigeria? How many times have u heard fashola talk 2d president in such rude manner. Imagine amaechi calling d president buccaneer. Is dat wat opposition is abt? Gej straighten up. If u can kill him,consult me free of charge,I will assassinate d ediot
thats cause fashola and jonathan never rolled , ameach and jonatha have rolled , dined and wined , what do you expect , you just gotta say the truth when you see your friend messing up.
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by ssii: 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
phantom:
.....and the search for GEJs projects in rivers state continues....... grin grin

And the gullible Rivers people still want to vote their "brother" who does not give a damn about them.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by ojsmscom(m): 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
AM NOT FROM SOUTH SOUTH ANYWAY BUT A CLOSE EXAMINATION OF AMAECHI'S RECENT ACTIONS WILL TELL YOU HE IS DANCING APC POLITICAL SKELEWU,AFTER HIM BUHARI WILL DANCE AND FINALLY ATIKU OYA JOIN THEM IT IS TIME FOR APC SKELEWU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) / Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S / FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.