Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Want to Chat On Yahoo Msn? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Want to Chat On Yahoo Msn? (656 Views)

13 Ways To Avoid Boring Chat On 2go,whatsapp, And Bbm / Post Your Messenger Id Here And Chat With Friends On Msn Or Yahoo / Wanted! Ppl To Chat On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want to Chat On Yahoo Msn? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2008
I need to chat on yahoo msn with a female. Precisely ages 18-22. Anyone interested should hit me up on barryzine4u. Am on right there. I could be funny you know. I'm going to make your day more than anything you can think. Need some laugh? I guarantee you that, plenty of that. Please if you do not fall among my preferences, don't border.

My yah msn is barryzine4u . So add me.

Ima be online for the whole day. I got pc and connection at home; so no logging off and on. See you there.
Re: Want to Chat On Yahoo Msn? by MrCrackles(m): 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2008
bigmodo:

I need to chat on yahoo msn with a female. Precisely ages 18-22. Anyone interested should hit me up on barryzine4u. Am on right there. I could be funny you know. I'm going to make your day more than anything you can think. Need some laugh? I guarantee you that, plenty of that. Please if you do not fall among my preferences, don't border.

My yah msn is barryzine4u . So add me.

Ima be online for the whole day. I got pc and connection at home; so no logging off and on. See you there.

Na lie you no get PC for house

dem give you free time for cyber cafe today?!

Modo your desperation on NL don pass something else oo

First na person wey go smuggle you inside ghana must go enter yankee u dey find

Now na woman wey no get job u dey find!

I tire for u
Re: Want to Chat On Yahoo Msn? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2008
MrCrackles:

them give you free time for cyber cafe today?!

I tire for u

Nigga don't mess with me. If lose it, you gon hate why yo momma gave birth to you. I swear that if i ain't got pc and internet at home, let me die in a motor accident. I hate to swear but let me prove to this fool leaving in a refugee camp in saudi arabia that i am better than him, considering the fact that i am in Nigeria. I live in a duplex house, i drive a c220 mercedez benz for real, and i stay with my parents. For the fact that i am desperate to travel doesn't mean that i am not hot. I am hotter than an oven. Nigga, for real; don't mess with my posts because if u do again; i will show you for real that i am a dead walking alive. Punk ass motherfucker. gay ass immigrant.
Re: Want to Chat On Yahoo Msn? by sexyLeamon(f): 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2008
easy dude
Re: Want to Chat On Yahoo Msn? by MrCrackles(m): 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2008
bigmodo:

Nigga don't mess with me. If lose it, you gon hate why yo momma gave birth to you. I swear that if i ain't got pc and internet at home, let me die in a motor accident. I hate to swear but let me prove to this fool leaving in a refugee camp in saudi arabia that i am better than him, considering the fact that i am in Nigeria. I live in a duplex house, i drive a c220 mercedez benz for real, and i stay with my parents. For the fact that i am desperate to travel doesn't mean that i am not hot. I am hotter than an oven. Nigga, for real; don't mess with my posts because if u do again; i will show you for real that i am a dead walking alive. Punk ass motherfucker. gay ass immigrant.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now i understand your frustrations

I hope you make it out of the sqaulor you are currently wallowing in!

hahaa, drive a BENZO my as.s!! grin
Re: Want to Chat On Yahoo Msn? by tope2000(f): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2008
MrCrackles:

them give you free time for cyber cafe today?!

I tire for u

grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Want to Chat On Yahoo Msn? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2008
Real niggas don't talk too much. Real niggas do the right things. True gangsters maintain the line. I will have to represent it to its full end. Mrcrackles, let's say you've won by messing up my post and distracting my targeted audience. Happy now.
Re: Want to Chat On Yahoo Msn? by MrCrackles(m): 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2008
bigmodo:

Real niggas don't talk too much. Real niggas do the right things. True gangsters maintain the line. I will have to represent it to its full end. Mrcrackles, let's say you've won by messing up my post and distracting my targeted audience. Happy now.

You make me laugh a lot bruv!
I was never in any competition with you in the first place and i aint distracted your targeted audience
But you are well known for being a muppet on NL hence no one would take you post serious in the first place!!

Goodluck with your search cheesy
Re: Want to Chat On Yahoo Msn? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2008
MrCrackles:

You make me laugh a lot bruv!
I was never in any competition with you in the first place and i aint distracted your targeted audience
But you are well known for being a muppet on NL hence no one would take you post serious in the first place!!

Goodluck with your search cheesy

Even if you are the only that has the key to my travel, i aint gonna roll withchu. Just keep off my posts if you ain't want a spiritual war.
Re: Want to Chat On Yahoo Msn? by MissyB1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2008
bigmodo:

i will show you for real that i am a dead walking alive.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl: / I Need 9ja Woman 4 Paper / Please Help Me Find Mr John Jimoh-apologun, A Native Of Igarra In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.