Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Important Features To Look Out For In A Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Important Features To Look Out For In A Car (533 Views)

Bicycles : Things To Look Out For When Buying One. / Help! Confused On What To Look Out For In Buying A 2004 Eod / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Features To Look Out For In A Car by dabiko(m): 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
Please this is my first post on this Auto session of Nairaland. I believe I will get reliable and authentic response(s) to my question. First of all I'm not knowledgeable in Auto matters. So you can understand my reason for this thread. Having said that guys, I'm planning to buy a "direct Belgium" Honda Accord car few weeks from now. I chose Honda Accord because I love the car's interior and exterior formations and not as a result of my sophisticated knowledge of Autos. Please guys, I want to use this platform to seek for your help in highlighting some of the important features I should look out for, before parting out cash. I sincerely need your honest input as this is my first car and I wouldn't want to make any costly mistake. Thanks.
Re: Important Features To Look Out For In A Car by dabiko(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
Please someone should say something here.

(1) (Reply)

2 Months Used Toyota Corolla Very Neat / ****SOLD SOLD STokunbo 99 Toyota Camry Aka Tinny Light 800k****SOLD SOLD SOLD*** / Gloss Finished Oil Painting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.