Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

‪jaguar‬ XFR Vs ‪BMW‬ M5? [picture] - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ‪jaguar‬ XFR Vs ‪BMW‬ M5? [picture] (1777 Views)

2014 Bmw M5 Competition Vs 2014 Mercedes-benz E63 Amg s model-Which is Better? / Benz vs BMW vs Audi: Pure German Machines! / Which One Wins?: BENZ C Class Vs BMW 3 Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‪jaguar‬ XFR Vs ‪BMW‬ M5? [picture] by AutosBay(m): 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
‪‎Jaguar‬ XFR vs ‪‎BMW‬ M5 which would you pick for a luxury journey?

Photo credit: Carmudi

Re: ‪jaguar‬ XFR Vs ‪BMW‬ M5? [picture] by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
BMW M5.

2 Likes

Re: ‪jaguar‬ XFR Vs ‪BMW‬ M5? [picture] by Nostalgia21(m): 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
I like the jaguar more.
Re: ‪jaguar‬ XFR Vs ‪BMW‬ M5? [picture] by yungboss(m): 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
BMW M5.

1 Like

Re: ‪jaguar‬ XFR Vs ‪BMW‬ M5? [picture] by peterjero(m): 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
British engineering is whack, I will go for the BMW m5.

1 Like

Re: ‪jaguar‬ XFR Vs ‪BMW‬ M5? [picture] by erico2k2(m): 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
peterjero:
British engineering is whack, I will go for the BMW m5.
ahah Seriously?dont 4get without British Engineering you wont have Electricity. grin grin grin, this is how you gonna Dis the Land rover Range Rover plus the Aston Martins? shocked shocked Now them ones are wack too?
Re: ‪jaguar‬ XFR Vs ‪BMW‬ M5? [picture] by peterjero(m): 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
erico2k2:

ahah Seriously?dont 4get without British Engineering you wont have Electricity. grin grin grin, this is how you gonna Dis the Land rover Range Rover plus the Aston Martins? shocked shocked Now them ones are wack too?
I've never had such response like this in a while, you are indeed a matured mind, why I've drawn the conclusion of British engineering been whack is their low reliability rating the world over, Aston Martin(any model from the vanquish through to the vantage) can't even cough where there the slr McClaren is. Though the British are good at modifying, but their whole engineering process is already aging. For an Indian company to own the JLR brand it's crazy.
Re: ‪jaguar‬ XFR Vs ‪BMW‬ M5? [picture] by erico2k2(m): 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
peterjero:

I've never had such response like this in a while, you are indeed a matured mind, why I've drawn the conclusion of British engineering been whack is their low reliability rating the world over, Aston Martin(any model from the vanquish through to the vantage) can't even cough where there the slr McClaren is. Though the British are good at modifying, but their whole engineering process is already aging. For an Indian company to own the JLR brand it's crazy.
Thanks for the comment, however the issue of ownership of a brand has to do with the way the world works nowadays, its global, the owners of the highest share percentage becomes the owner.That statement *The British are good at modifying* Is dangerously wrong, that is true of the Chinese and Japanese.
The Sir McLaren is BRITISH
McLaren Automotive logo.jpg

Type
Private

Industry
Automotive

Founded

Founders
Ron Dennis

Headquarters
Woking, Surrey, England

Area served
Worldwide

Key people
Ron Dennis, (Chairman & CEO)
Mike Flewitt, (Managing Director)

Products
Sports cars

Revenue
£ 285.4 million (2013)[1]

Operating income
£ 12.4 million (2013)[1]

Net income
£ 4.5 million (2013)[1]

Owners
McLaren Group (82%)
Peter Lim (18%)

Employees

Divisions
McLaren Special Operations
McLaren GT
Also works with all other subsidiaries of McLaren Group

Website
McLarenAutomotive.com
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McLaren_Automotive.
After the Romans ruled the world, the next world Leaders where the British, We owe modern day civilization to the British

1 Like

Re: ‪jaguar‬ XFR Vs ‪BMW‬ M5? [picture] by peterjero(m): 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
erico2k2:

Thanks for the comment, however the issue of ownership of a brand has to do with the way the world works nowadays, its global, the owners of the highest share percentage becomes the owner.That statement *The British are good at modifying* Is dangerously wrong, that is true of the Chinese and Japanese.
The Sir McLaren is BRITISH
McLaren Automotive logo.jpg

Type
Private

Industry
Automotive

Founded

Founders
Ron Dennis

Headquarters
Woking, Surrey, England

Area served
Worldwide

Key people
Ron Dennis, (Chairman & CEO)
Mike Flewitt, (Managing Director)

Products
Sports cars

Revenue
£ 285.4 million (2013)[1]

Operating income
£ 12.4 million (2013)[1]

Net income
£ 4.5 million (2013)[1]

Owners
McLaren Group (82%)
Peter Lim (18%)

Employees

Divisions
McLaren Special Operations
McLaren GT
Also works with all other subsidiaries of McLaren Group
Website
McLarenAutomotive.com
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McLaren_Automotive.
After the Romans ruled the world, the next world Leaders where the British, We owe modern day civilization to the British
I never argued whether the British wasn't instrumental to modern civilization after all I'm a graduate of sociology and I can as well teach about the industrial revolution for 4 weeks. My argument here remains as it stands in today's world British engineering isn't as superb as we knew them, mind you Ron Dennis once said that the Honda nsx inspired him to build the McClaren. We owe the British a lot no doubt buy their technology is not close to that of their neighbours- Germany and France.
Re: ‪jaguar‬ XFR Vs ‪BMW‬ M5? [picture] by lonelydora: 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
BMW M5.
Re: ‪jaguar‬ XFR Vs ‪BMW‬ M5? [picture] by xcolanto(m): 10:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
M5
Re: ‪jaguar‬ XFR Vs ‪BMW‬ M5? [picture] by erico2k2(m): 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
peterjero:

I never argued whether the British wasn't instrumental to modern civilization after all I'm a graduate of sociology and I can as well teach about the industrial revolution for 4 weeks. My argument here remains as it stands in today's world British engineering isn't as superb as we knew them, mind you Ron Dennis once said that the Honda nsx inspired him to build the McClaren. We owe the British a lot no doubt buy their technology is not close to that of their neighbours- Germany and France.
My brother, the only thing the Germans can boost of in beating the English when it comes to technology is via Karl Benz, father of modern day cars.Nothing else,Even at that,The Germans still failed to build any car to match the Roles Royce.I think you would need to read into Engineering History a bit to appreciate the Uk tech.
Re: ‪jaguar‬ XFR Vs ‪BMW‬ M5? [picture] by yungboss(m): 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
erico2k2:

My brother, the only thing the Germans can boost of in beating the English when it comes to technology is via Karl Benz, father of modern day cars.Nothing else,Even at that,The Germans still failed to build any car to match the Roles Royce.I think you would need to read into Engineering History a bit to appreciate the Uk tech.
Rolls Royce is a very big PLC that made a lot of aircraft and related machines, they are indeed a very big company. Guys,no arguments please.
Re: ‪jaguar‬ XFR Vs ‪BMW‬ M5? [picture] by peterjero(m): 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
erico2k2:

Hmmm you won me hands down no doubt, but the German aren't just good at cars remember the world War 2 Germans made the U-boat to conquer the royal navy (considered as the best navy in the world) which later became what we now call the submarine.. I appreciate your comment I'm following you asap.
Re: ‪jaguar‬ XFR Vs ‪BMW‬ M5? [picture] by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
From XfR vs M5 to history of modern civilization, sociology, industrial revolution, Rolls Royce, u boat, and now World War. Very brilliant, but stick to the topic pls.
Re: ‪jaguar‬ XFR Vs ‪BMW‬ M5? [picture] by erico2k2(m): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
lomomike:
From XfR vs M5 to history of modern civilization, sociology, industrial revolution, Rolls Royce, u boat, and now World War. Very brilliant, but stick to the topic pls.
Lol Oga no one else is saying anything so we just add spices to move the ministary 4ward grin grin grin
Anyday the M5 is a winner.

3 Likes

Re: ‪jaguar‬ XFR Vs ‪BMW‬ M5? [picture] by peterjero(m): 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
erico2k2:

Lol Oga no one else is saying anything so we just add spices to move the ministary 4ward grin grin grin
Anyday the M5 is a winner.
M5 always the winner

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hyundai Elantra 2008 Live Data Check / Corolla 09 Catalytic / I Need Your Advice On Getting This Dodge car.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.