Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

No One, |olamide, Davido,...| Is A Threat To Me - DJ Zeez - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / No One, |olamide, Davido,...| Is A Threat To Me - DJ Zeez (554 Views)

Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat / Ghana Movie Industry Vrs Nollywood- Who Is Under Threat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No One, |olamide, Davido,...| Is A Threat To Me - DJ Zeez by oyinkanolu: 5:10am On Oct 27, 2014
Musician, DJ Zeez, Kingsley Elipko, now known as Zeez, in a recent chat with Punch,
Read Below:

You were missing in action for a while, what happened?

It was deliberate. I was busy studying certain courses, which are not music related to better my lot. I wasn’t really away for a particular time but I was not just as outgoing as I used to be. I was also busy developing other entrepreneurial ventures, which I can’t share publicly.

Was that why you did a come-back collaboration song with Olamide, on the track, Atewo?

I collaborated with Olamide because we are from the same hood-Bariga, alongside 9ice, Reminisce and Lord of Ajasa. It is my first collaboration in many years. I wanted to identify with my Bariga fans, who have been disturbing and clamouring for collaboration from us. The feedback has been awesome. Atewo means clap. It is a celebratory song for people doing well in different walks of life.

The album is highly anticipated, when is it out?

It would be released sometime next year and we haven’t fixed a date yet. I have shot videos and released some singles which may make it to the final album. We have not decided on the album title and other logistics. Right now, we are trying to create that demand for the album by dropping several tracks. I have released four singles, this year.

Continue reading - http://www.remspot.com.ng/2014/10/no-one-olamide-davido-is-threat-to-me.html

(1) (Reply)

For The Hobbit And Lord Of The Rings Fans.... The Last Goodbye / oya / Louis Theroux On Transgender Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.