Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Uche Jombo Shows-off Her Baby Bump At ‘The Other Side’ Premiere - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Shows-off Her Baby Bump At ‘The Other Side’ Premiere (36567 Views)

Uche Jombo Shows Her Natural Hair Journey (Photos) / Susan Peters Debuts Baby Bump At The 2016 AMVCA / Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki With Her Baby Bump At APC Rally [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo Shows-off Her Baby Bump At ‘The Other Side’ Premiere by piagetskinner(m): 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ok.. seen!
*NEXT!
Re: Uche Jombo Shows-off Her Baby Bump At ‘The Other Side’ Premiere by shannexon(f): 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
kekakuz:

God save you say you fine
i for yab you
but how sure are we dat your boobs and harss is not fallen and flat
Did u miss ur drugs today?
#IMB..
Re: Uche Jombo Shows-off Her Baby Bump At ‘The Other Side’ Premiere by delishpot: 1:38am On Nov 02, 2014
Wetin uche wear biko?
Re: Uche Jombo Shows-off Her Baby Bump At ‘The Other Side’ Premiere by nkkystel(f): 2:16am On Nov 02, 2014
Thank God! Am so happy for her n she looks good in that.
Re: Uche Jombo Shows-off Her Baby Bump At ‘The Other Side’ Premiere by Komex(m): 2:32am On Nov 02, 2014
Re: Uche Jombo Shows-off Her Baby Bump At ‘The Other Side’ Premiere by kekakuz(m): 6:32am On Nov 02, 2014
shannexon:

Did u miss ur drugs today?
#IMB..
i might have missed my drug but am sure i dint miss the fact that you are spoilt goods
Re: Uche Jombo Shows-off Her Baby Bump At ‘The Other Side’ Premiere by Tdrumz(m): 7:09am On Nov 02, 2014
kekakuz:
mubi has been taken over by boko aram
and you are here talking ushe shombos stomach
we no well for this country
we arevnot united anything.

Okay. Cos of dat one make person nor Api for oda pple again abi? angry
Re: Uche Jombo Shows-off Her Baby Bump At ‘The Other Side’ Premiere by Dstarst(f): 8:36am On Nov 02, 2014
Come ooo! Is she nt supposed to be pregnant?
Re: Uche Jombo Shows-off Her Baby Bump At ‘The Other Side’ Premiere by mustaphagreens(m): 9:15am On Nov 02, 2014
Bryan12:
But the questions says"babybump"not"bump"
Sarcasm.
Re: Uche Jombo Shows-off Her Baby Bump At ‘The Other Side’ Premiere by retake89(m): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
kekakuz:

nonesense
if she like make she no deliver like hebrew,make she deliver like gwari woman.

there are many women in villages where there are no hospitals
how should they deliver am asking you.
as if she needs your prayers.

am just so angry with everything

Dah,u †ЂΞ most useless person in dix world...u don madt I swear..wetin concern u wit person prayer?.. Witchee witchee nai u be..
Re: Uche Jombo Shows-off Her Baby Bump At ‘The Other Side’ Premiere by lurex2rhyme(m): 9:50am On Nov 03, 2014
Holudamsel:
might consider getting pregnant soon cos of this

grin
Holudamsel:
might consider getting pregnant soon cos of this

can i be d donor?. i can giv twins even triplet haha.
Re: Uche Jombo Shows-off Her Baby Bump At ‘The Other Side’ Premiere by tweelove: 11:36am On Nov 10, 2014
wetin concern me..aw her matter take affect my breakfast

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

K.Brule: 'I Dated Khloe Before Big Brother Naija' / Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram / #10YearsChallenge: Mr Spell 'Buhari' Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.