Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) (2892 Views)

*live Report* An Image Was Seen In THE Sky Riding A HORSE. / A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today / Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by debo07(m): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2014
After I came back from church on sunday I took some selfies.This morning I was going through the pictures then in one of the pictures I noticed something in the cloud above my head.I zoomed it and it looks like an image of someone putting on a robe.It's kind of funny but I'm also comfused.Below are the pictures.What do you think guys?.

Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by Onlinebizexpert(m): 9:47am On Oct 27, 2014
No pics
Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by iamtheprincipal: 9:47am On Oct 27, 2014
Where are the pictures, dude?
Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2014
i think ur urgent attention is needed at yaba left. u should buy padlock and chain on ur way there.

1 Like

Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by kennyslim1(m): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2014
CSTANU:
i think ur urgent attention is needed at yaba left. u should buy padlock and chain on ur way there.

seconded!

1 Like

Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by Dopeyomi(m): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2014
Yσυ well at all

where are the pictures or ahdonbeliveit

Naija guys sHa..

Always seeking attention since 1914
Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by ifex370(m): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2014
o.p show pic na
Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by debo07(m): 9:59am On Oct 27, 2014
Dopeyomi:
Yσυ well at all
where are the pictures or ahdonbeliveit
Naija guys sHa..
Always seeking attention since 1914
sorry..am tryin to load d pix but I don't get it.can u help.am still new here o
Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by debo07(m): 10:01am On Oct 27, 2014
iamtheprincipal:
Where are the pictures, dude?
am new here.I am trying to load it but I don't know how.can u pls tell me how?
Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by Dopeyomi(m): 10:01am On Oct 27, 2014
debo07:
sorry..am tryin to load d pix but I don't get it.can u help.am still new here o

[size=25pt]Yes drop уσυя username and password [/size]

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by iamtheprincipal: 10:32am On Oct 27, 2014
debo07:
am new here.I am trying to load it but I don't know how.can u pls tell me how?

Click on the 'Modify" section on the left hand corner of your post and then click on the 'Choose File' to attach your pictures.
Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by debo07(m): 10:52am On Oct 27, 2014
iamtheprincipal:

Click on the 'Modify" section on the left hand corner of your post and then click on the 'Choose File' to attach your pictures.
thx..done
Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by bigtt76(f): 11:16am On Oct 27, 2014
Stop smoking or drinking that cheap stuff boi ...no gooda grin

debo07:
After I came back from church on sunday I took some selfies.This morning I was going through the pictures then in one of the pictures I noticed something in the cloud above my head.I zoomed it and it looks like an image of someone putting on a robe.It's kind of funny but I'm also comfused.Below are the pictures.What do you think guys?.
Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by bigtt76(f): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2014
Badt guy! You wan colonize hin NL access shei grin

Dopeyomi:

grin grin grin
Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by iamtheprincipal: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2014
debo07:

This is amazingly incredible.
Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2014
I think i am beginning to love that your birdy Jesus who seems to be suffering from anthrax like a fowl in the sky.

Do you know what ? The rapture has taken place and you were busy taken a selfie while the whole thing was going on.

Right now i an in heaven typing these to you. The name of the place in heaven here is- ICT room floor 2 UAM. Don't worry though,just pay your tithe every sunday then Jesus might send me to pick your up. I just hope you won't be taking a selfie this time around.

4 Likes

Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by debo07(m): 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
bigtt76:
Stop smoking or drinking that cheap stuff boi ...no gooda grin

u want my attention right?..okay u av it for now.oya quickly make gud use of it.
Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by debo07(m): 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
Dopeyomi:

grin grin grin
open ur bag make I drop am.
Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by Dopeyomi(m): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
bigtt76:
Badt guy! You wan colonize hin NL access shei grin

LWKMD yσυ self see say the guy na frat..
Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by Dopeyomi(m): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
Op i swear yσυ no well at all at all!!!

Infact eyes dey pain yσυ!!!

No be shadow of aeroplane be Tha̶̲̥̅̊t or shadow of bird wey dey fly Yσυ come say yσυ see GoD
Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by bigtt76(f): 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
Park wan side jooor ....no bi only Jesus you de see ya grin

debo07:
u want my attention right?..okay u av it for now.oya quickly make gud use of it.
Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by plaetton: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
My simple question to you is; in what way does the image look like Jesus?
What are the features that show similarities?
Do you have a picture of Jesus that you can show us to compare?
Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by malvisguy212: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
bigtt76:
Park wan side jooor ....no bi only Jesus you de see ya grin

one thing for sure, he will come,and i wish it happen fast nevertheless, not by my will but BY HIS WILL.
Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by darnley16(m): 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
Yea saw the image too bro, .
On my ghost editor, You CUUNT!!!
Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by darnley16(m): 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
Did d same thing here ,

Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by CrazyMan(m): 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
plaetton:
My simple question to you is; in what way does the image look like Jesus?
What are the features that show similarities?
Do you have a picture of Jesus that you can show us to compare?
Good questions...the op should provide answers.
Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
Op like seriously, are u that desperate to make fp that anything in the sky can look like Jesus? Like plaetton asked where is the pic of Jesus for us to compare what is clearly looking like a bird or an aeroplane in the sky. This na real wa!

1 Like

Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by Pr0ton: 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
Work of artStudio
Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by jared007: 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
debo07:
sir what town did u snap this pix?
Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by tpia6: 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by tpia6: 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
Lord have mercy.
Re: I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) by tpia5: 4:09am On Nov 29, 2014
Wonderful

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Bishop Dr. Goddy Okafor. / Almuflihah & Habicab: Women’s Protection Law Is Un-isla.mic / President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.