Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Abandoned Kids Reunite With Father After Eight Years - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Abandoned Kids Reunite With Father After Eight Years (553 Views)

Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) / Breaking! Kidnapped Orekoya Kids Found, Finally Reunite With Their Parents / Eight Years After, Abandoned Kids Reunite With Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abandoned Kids Reunite With Father After Eight Years by bobonicez: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2014
Mr Sehun Adepegba makes good his promise of reuniting with his abandoned kidsThe power of the media was once again shown when the father who allegedly abandoned his three children in a boarding school eight years ago, Mr. Segun Adepegba, has been reunited with the kids after the news broke and became viral.

A week ago, the news had broken how Adepegba dumped the kids at Solid Rock Model College, Abule-Iroko, Ogun State, and for eight years, had not showed up to take care of his responsibilites. The Punch Newspaper which broke the story, did a follow up and got in contact with Mr Adepegba, who explained the circumstances that led to his abandoning the kids and also promised that he would pay them a visit before the week ran out.

And true to his words, he visited the school and got reunited with his children and could not hold back the tears when he saw his kids.

Adepegba reportedly told his children:

I am sorry for leaving you, Titi, Seun and Seyi. I am really very sorry. I have missed you all so much. I will not leave you again.

Report said when he arrived the school, an angry mob was prevented from attacking him when they learnt he was the father of the 'abandoned children.'

The father of three was accompanied by four friends, who pleaded on his behalf, saying that he was a changed person.

Recounting his ordeal, the school proprietor, Mr Samuel Ayegbusi, said he suffered in the hands of the police when one of the children, Titilola, a girl, ran away from the school.

When Titilola ran away from the school and I went to report the matter at the Sango Ota Police Division, the police arrested me, saying I was the first suspect.

The matter caused trouble in this community and the issue dented my image. I was forced to cough out close to N50,000 to be bailed.

Although Adepegba’s children were happy that their father was back, they are still longing to meet their mother. Adepegba promised that he would look for their mother. Giving her name as Ruth Okochi from Ogwashi-Uku in Aniocha South Local Government Area of Delta State, he promised to look for her for the sake of the kids.

I know a place she lives in Abuja but I am not sure if she still lives there. I owe it a responsibility to find her for the sake of my children.

sourcehttp://www.olokunbolablessing.com/2014/10/abandoned-kids-reunite-with-father.html

(1) (Reply)

Blast Rocks Central Mosque In Kano / Merry Christmas Nairalanders!!! / No Drinking. No Smoking. No Fighting. Etc = Weakling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.