Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

If Only We Can Conquer Electricity Problem The Way We Conquered Ebola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Only We Can Conquer Electricity Problem The Way We Conquered Ebola (1181 Views)

Obiano Moves To Solve Electricity Problem, Signs $150m Power Deal / Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo / Solution To Electricity Problem In Nigeria. Take Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Only We Can Conquer Electricity Problem The Way We Conquered Ebola by Ttalk: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
How come Nigerian Government was able to contain Ebola spread and eventually eliminate this deadly virus within few weeks but fail to fixed our electricity problem that has been killing majority of Nigerians indirectly for lack of employment.

Does it means that Ebola knows no strata but the elite can survive without fixing the nation's power problem through the provision of powerful generators which they bought for themselves at the expense of the masses?

Does it mean our government {Federal + State} genuinely fought Ebola to a standstill or it was borne out of fear of being contacted?

Could one wish electricity is viewed as deadly as Ebola? Then the electricity problem will be a solve within one year.

What is your take?
Re: If Only We Can Conquer Electricity Problem The Way We Conquered Ebola by Sepp360(m): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ttalk:
How come Nigerian Government was able to contain Ebola spread and eventually eliminate this deadly virus within few weeks but fail to fixed our electricity problem that has been killing majority of Nigerians indirectly for lack of employment.

Does it means that Ebola knows no strata but the elite can survive without fixing the nation's power problem through the provision of powerful generators which they bought for themselves at the expense of the masses?

Does it mean our government {Federal + State} genuinely fought Ebola to a standstill or it was borne out of fear of being contacted?

Could one wish electricity is viewed as deadly as Ebola? Then the electricity problem will be a solve within one year.

What is your take?
Ebola is a serious virus, and can take an African's man life.
But epileptic electricity aint a virus, and it can't kill an african man.
Re: If Only We Can Conquer Electricity Problem The Way We Conquered Ebola by Ttalk: 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
Sepp360:
Ebola is a serious virus, and can take an African's man life.

I quite agree with your statement above and i think the fear of being contacted spurred our government into taking decisive action

But epileptic electricity aint a virus, and it can't kill an african man.[/quote]

No, do you know the number of people that died daily because of lack of electricity to powered hospital equipment in case of emergency?

Do you know that people are poor not because of laziness, ignorant or education but because the society lack basic amenities i.e electricity that could have made them vibrant?

Do you know the number of sacked people that are dying daily of hunger because their employer fold up for lack of electricity?

Why do you think the average life expectancy of Africans is less than 60years? this is as a result of many factors of which electricity cannot be downplayed
Re: If Only We Can Conquer Electricity Problem The Way We Conquered Ebola by vicadex07(m): 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
PDP IS OUR MAIN PROBLEM IN NIGERIA. ALL THEY KNOW HOW TO DO IS CHOP CHOP AND CHOP angry angry angry
Re: If Only We Can Conquer Electricity Problem The Way We Conquered Ebola by Ttalk: 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
vicadex07:
PDP IS OUR MAIN PROBLEM IN NIGERIA. ALL THEY KNOW HOW TO DO IS CHOP CHOP AND CHOP angry angry angry

Leadership at all level has failed the masses of this country, however there are few exceptional who standout among the crowd to prove their worth, BRF readily comes to mind. The way and manner Lagos government responded to Ebola outbreak makes me conclude that if given opportunity at the national level could springs surprises. He is one of the few we can rely on to tame the crises bedeviling power sector in 2015 if we so desire improvement of this sector.

It equally shows that the problem of this country is not the followers but leaders because a responsible government will always be supported by the followers just like Nigerian supported her government to purge the country of the deadly Ebola

1 Like

Re: If Only We Can Conquer Electricity Problem The Way We Conquered Ebola by vicadex07(m): 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ttalk:

Leadership at all level has failed the masses of this country, however there are few exceptional who standout among the crowd to prove their worth, BRF readily comes to mind. The way and manner Lagos government responded to Ebola outbreak makes me conclude that if given opportunity at the national level could springs surprises. He is one of the few we can rely on to tame the crises bedeviling power sector in 2015 if we so desire improvement of this sector.

It equally shows that the problem of this country is not the followers but leaders because a responsible government will always be supported by the followers just like Nigerian supported her government to purge the country of the deadly Ebola

And yet the thieving PDP initially wanted to claim the glory for curbing it. Ebola was already contained in Lagos before the mere N200m the FG released got to them.

If not that Fashola lashed them, it would have been one of their main campaign tag
Re: If Only We Can Conquer Electricity Problem The Way We Conquered Ebola by Sepp360(m): 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ttalk:

I quite agree with your statement above and i think the fear of being contacted spurred our government into taking decisive action

But epileptic electricity aint a virus, and it can't kill an african man.

No, do you know the number of people that died daily because of lack of electricity to powered hospital equipment in case of emergency?

Do you know that people are poor not because of laziness, ignorant or education but because the society lack basic amenities i.e electricity that could have made them vibrant?

Do you know the number of sacked people that are dying daily of hunger because their employer fold up for lack of electricity?

Why do you think the average life expectancy of Africans is less than 60years? this is as a result of many factors of which electricity cannot be downplayed
Wow!.. I didn't reason it this far.
I agree with you totally.

But i'm quite sure that no matter how serious or homicidal epileptic electricity can be, it can't kill a rich man; unlike the Ebola Virus. And all those polithiefcians have alternatives and constant supply of electricity.
Re: If Only We Can Conquer Electricity Problem The Way We Conquered Ebola by Nobody: 4:49am On Oct 28, 2014
I hate to disappoint everyone, but Nigeria not conquer any deadly epidemic.
Ebola is a hoax orchestrated by the USA and a handful of its allies. Nigeria was simply given a script to play in the the hoax deception.
Re: If Only We Can Conquer Electricity Problem The Way We Conquered Ebola by Sepp360(m): 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
GenBuhari:
I hate to disappoint everyone, but Nigeria not conquer any deadly epidemic.
Ebola is a hoax orchestrated by the USA and a handful of its allies. Nigeria was simply given a script to play in the the hoax deception.
hehehe! Anything; and everything can happen. I wouldn't doubt you!
Re: If Only We Can Conquer Electricity Problem The Way We Conquered Ebola by slimfit1(m): 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
This just shows us that if we put our mind into anything in Nigeria we can succeed. Ebola is a disease that doesn't respect. These our thieves realised that so they took it seriously after realising how dangerous it is. They realised how these foreign hospitals are not ready to receive any elite ebola victims.
Re: If Only We Can Conquer Electricity Problem The Way We Conquered Ebola by Blackfire(m): 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
[quote
author=vicadex07 post=27496984]PDP IS OUR MAIN PROBLEM IN NIGERIA. ALL
THEY KNOW HOW TO DO IS CHOP CHOP AND CHOP angry angry angry[/quote]

lets meet at testing ground police station by 4.tomorow. goodluck
Re: If Only We Can Conquer Electricity Problem The Way We Conquered Ebola by vicadex07(m): 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
Blackfire:

lets meet at testing ground police station by 4.tomorow. goodluck

Lol...to come and do what exactly? You be police

(1) (Reply)

Major General M. BUHARI / US Denies It Refused To Sell Military Equipment To Nigeria / student\doctor makes NCP party motto free Education Free Health .No More Lantern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.