Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Things To Look Out For Before Voting In The General Election Of 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things To Look Out For Before Voting In The General Election Of 2015 (372 Views)

Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things To Look Out For Before Voting In The General Election Of 2015 by Eim9(m): 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
Wait a minute, are you not noticing what i am? Let me tell you what i mean. Haven't you noticed that Nigerian politicians always live long. Hmm! You might say. Politicians like Olusegun Obasanjo, Mohammadu Buhari...click on the link to see the remaining write up. It is very important for Nigerians

Vote Right-Nigerian politicians with nine lives - visit www.phonemastas. for the continuation

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Kills 27 Militiamen In Iraq / Aminu Tambuwal Formally Joins Apc / Human Resource Personnels/head Of Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.