Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Dark Rebel Vs Wrongturn - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Dark Rebel Vs Wrongturn (2127 Views)

* * ~ Match Of Wits XI : Goshikid Vs Wrongturn ~ * * / * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Wrongturn Vs Guykhena ~ * + * / GEOXPRESS VS DARK REBEL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dark Rebel Vs Wrongturn by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
Dark rebel vs Wrongturn

[b]Voting Criteria :
Opener - 1 point
Rhymes - 2 points
Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points
Punchlines - 3 points
Personals - 2 points
Flow - 1 point
Wordplays - 2 points
Closer - 1 point
Rules
- 20 lines.
- Deadline is 2pm, Tuesday 28 October 2014.
- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not
later than deadline date.
- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or
recycling.
- No complaining about votes.
- A no show attracts a ban.
- No unnecessary comments
- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting
accusations without proof.
- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse -
please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you
found wrong.
- If there's anything you need to say in defence of
your verse please save them for after voting's over.
- NO argument with established vets OR voters.
- Battlers should not interject between votes and
voters should just vote and leave it like that.
- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed
to vote.
Goodluck!!![/b]

Voters will be tagged.....if you are not tagged...you can only view..you are not allowed to comment or vote.........
Re: Dark Rebel Vs Wrongturn by Wrongturn: 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
Consider this is my check wink
Re: Dark Rebel Vs Wrongturn by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
..tomorrow by 2pm .......
Re: Dark Rebel Vs Wrongturn by Wrongturn: 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
Krad is a German motorcycle , now spell it backwards cool Everythn else is explicable.

iamaromolaeran:

...if you Google aromolaran..you will see my dad ..his brothers...and business associates....

iamaromolaeran:

my dad can practically feed your generations to come......go Google my surname.... you will see him first thing ....with his brothers......

^ ^ ^

* He gassed,

and dares TAMING THE MAD TURN/ i'm BLAZING THE WACK NERD/ cos PLAINLY HE'S AWKWARD/ so like' NAZI IN CAR SPORTS/ this battle is a "German ride on KRAD " . . . . . his NAME SPELT IN BACKWARDS

* it's best HE QUITS AND SURRENDER/ cos HE'S A WEAK CONTENDER/ but i'm like a grumpy man in gym reaDY TO BEAT OFFENDERS/ ... so if Darkrebel is killed... he got smashed IN A FIT OF ANGER!

* he vowed of SLAYING WRONG/ but watch how the 'knight' TAKES THIS PAWN/ put him in 'mourning', and I don't mean 'aWAKE AND CALM'/ but e go be like 'film trick' when his FAITH IS GONE/ cos the "twilight" of Dark's career will vanish at the BREAK OF DAWN/

* my 'punches' CREEPY N HELLISH/ and they MEANT TO SCARE HIM/ so if he WEAVES N PARRY/ i'll straight CLEAVE THE FAIRY/ his 'music' career i'll BEAT N BURY/ ending it on a 'bad note' when he goes 'out of tune' . . STEVEN PERRY!/

* your SET UPS ARE FILLERS/ even your BEST PUNS ARE WEAKER/ but my TEXTS MUST BE ETHER!/ cos when I fling DEATH SHOTS AT HITHER/ they be 'Stalin' ur chest with cardiac attacks like that EX RUSSIAN LEADER/

* now this FAGG ALREADY KNOWS/ that my SPARS DON'T END WITH JOKES/ with the 'Revenge Of Sith,' i'll SERVE MORE DEADLY BLOWS/ and the 'Rebel must flee' ...... 'STAR WARS EPISODE'/

* he ain't REACHED MY LEVEL YET/ cos he's WEAK AND NEGLIGENT/ it's ironic he WISH TO THREAD WITH VETS/ when he cudn't 'spit drugs' if he was a crack bi.tch with SPEECH IMPEDIMENT/

* unlike this DUMB, HATED MAN/ the WRONG'S STATED PLAN/ is to UPGRADE WITH GLADS/ but this POOR RATED FAGG/ never wishes to improve, hence a FRUSTRATED STAN/ you see him all 'over people's words' more than 'PUNCTUATION MARKS'/

----------NOW LET'S SPIT FACTS cool

iamaromolaeran:
I battle audios with beat and a capella on whatsapp rap group.. ...only twice on FBI and to dig for d link is stressful

* this FUCKFACE IS CLUELESS/ acts like he'd CLUTCH TEKS AND 'SHOOT CLIPS?'/ only when he 'POISE AS A N.UDIST'/ a capella guru? no he's a SOFT-BRAINED CARTOONIST/ a DRUGS SAGE IN MUSIC?/ no link! ... he's only 'hitting notes' as a 'FRUSTRATED STUDENT'/

iamaromolaeran:
@ibime ... except that aint my father ....
* his LIES AND BLABBERS/ that he RIDES AND HAMMERS/ this agege bread eater , DISGUISED SHAWARMA/ but when krone blew his cover, and DEFILED THE 'BASTARD'/ he came out in public and DENIED HIS FATHER!!!/

iamaromolaeran:
my mother owns 3 schools......daystar model school....
so how am I struggling?
* of course, u ain't STRUGGLING NO FURTHER / but it seems u live on CRUMB BREADS NO BUTTER/ twice Elymax whooped u, DOUBLE COLD MURDER/ and u couldn't beat CRONE if you fought with ur UGLY OLD MOTHER/

* it didn't COST ME TO MURK THE FAGG/ he's been a DUMMY TO ALL THE GLADS/ the WORST SHITT SPEWS FROM HIS BARS/ and we can't CURB A THING FROM HIS RANTS/ cos "naturally" we get BORED TO SLEEP ONCE IT'S DARK

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dark Rebel Vs Wrongturn by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2014

Re: Dark Rebel Vs Wrongturn by Wrongturn: 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Dark Rebel Vs Wrongturn by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
He's so into yeyenatu ...chatting endlessly with her....
And even professing love for her saying he can ""die on top her matter"
The screen shot of where he said it is up there......
aii..leggo....

I lead Decepticons....from hades to crush him/ to have his blood gushing...see the fake is oozing/ till he begs for death...and takes the poison/
While I throw 11 blows.....then launch one more....to make a Dozen!!!/

Wrongturn is a waste.....an outspoken silly midget/ and so i ll' unleash....my wolverines on the piglet/
they ll' peel his pores...and choke him with his singlet/
Then I ll' wear his skin.... after having his dermis....woven to a T-shirt!!!/

The Django is here/ to hit banjos on your head/
And if wrongturn dares...stand in shadow of a vet/
I ll use his "Bowtie"....to leave "Arrows' in his "Neck"!!!/

I can't tango with the pest/ cos I vomit on seeing...the crap he spits/ so I ll use the mallet...to crack his knees/ and stab his feet/
Then I ll cut off his "thighs".....and pass to "Alves"....to "Overlap" with it!!!/

My texts are unique/ while wrongturn's verse....don't impress me a bit/
So like Pyro...i ll bring fiery flames....to his chest and his wrists/
And beat you for hours....till I see you "ATTIRED".....like you "dressed" in "fatigue"!!!/

He drools over YeYe.....and loves to clatter/ so i ll rip her "molecules"....to mock the braggart/ and proceed still....to murk the bastard/
When I place his corpse on her "Atoms"....so he can die....on top her "Matter"!!!/

Tell wrongturn here....to stop hating the brother/ and tell him also....that am dating his mother/
and turned her pusssy to a "bank"...."but i didn't cum in it".. as I made the "withdrawal"!!!/

And you know the Rebel...got submarine to strike/ and I wont rest or sleep..till this being is thrashed/
And the only time...wrong will kiss my asss/
is when I crack his skull in toilets.....and use his brain tissues".....to "clean my yansh"!!!/

we never knew him gay/....till he preached his tales/....of bananas he rode/ and the galas he stroked/
and he even bragged....that faggotry now ....is the swagger in vogue/
And that sshit got.....we niggas provoked/ so I had to chop his scotum....and use his "ball sack"...."as Ghana must go''!!!/

Plus his attitude's annoying/ I ll spank the fool and boil him/
Wrap my fists in "Agbada"...and gag him with "Ankara"....like the "capital of Turkey"!!!/

My slogan's brute/ and my Trojans would/
hack him on Pompeii streets...for not doing in Rome...as the Romans do!!/
And if he claims "Lancelot"....or he's holding councils/ i ll kill him in his youth...have his old age cancelled/
Cos only time he's a 'knight'...is when he's guarding kids...in a "bouncy castle"!!!/

I move around with thugs/ I pop slugs...and for players like wrong..that dream about the scores/
I ll spill his brain at the 18 yard edge...so this  dumb Fagg...can think outside the box!!!/

And for yarning packs..I ll slit his limp tongue/ double the rage.... Like I speak in diphthongs/
Then I ll'  buy his "speech""..... stitch to a "Receipt"....and keep the "INVOICE"!!!/

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dark Rebel Vs Wrongturn by Wrongturn: 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
stop deleting ur verse boy! I copied it already
o boy delete one bar jo
Re: Dark Rebel Vs Wrongturn by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
Wrongturn:
stop deleting ur verse boy! I copied it already

I intended to post the picture first....I didn't delete or add anything dude....
go delete the one you copied and put it behind the new one I just posted.....

ve copied your verse too...but I will post in nl chatroom to avoid taking up space here....so go delete the one you copied and put behind the new one I just dropped
Re: Dark Rebel Vs Wrongturn by Wrongturn: 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
Darkrebel:
He's so into yeyenatu ...chatting endlessly with her....
And even professing love for her saying he can ""die on top her matter"
This screen shot of where he said it is down there...

I lead Decepticons....from hades to crush him/ to have his blood gushing...see the fake is oozing/ till he begs for death...and takes the poison/
While I throw[i]11 blows[/i].....then launch one more....to make a Dozen!!!/

Wrongturn is a waste.....an outspoken silly midget/ and so I ll' unleash....my wolverines on the piglet/
they ll' peel his pores...and choke him with his singlet/
Then I ll' wear his skin.... after having his dermis....woven to a T-shirt!!!/

The Django is here/ to hit banjos on your head/
And if wrongturn dares...stand in shadow of a vet/
I ll use his "Bowtie"....to leave "Arrows' in his "Neck"!!!/

I can't tango with the pest/ cos I vomit on seeing...the crap he spits/ so I ll use the mallet...to crack his knees/ and stab his feet/
Then I ll cut off his "thighs".....and pass to "Alves"....to "Overlap" with it!!!/

My texts are unique/ while wrongturn's verse....don't impress me a bit/
So like Pyro...i ll bring fiery flames....to his chest and his wrists/
And beat you for hours....till I see you "ATTIRED".....and "dressed" in "fatigue"!!!/

He drools over YeYe.....and loves to clatter/ so i ll rip her "molecules"....to mock the braggart/ and proceed still....to murk the bastard/
When I place his corpse on her "Atoms"....so he can die....on top her "Matter"!!!/

Tell wrongturn here....to stop hating the brother/ and tell him also....that am dating his mother/
and turned her pusssy to a "bank"...."but i didn't cum in it"....cos I made a "withdrawal"!!!/

And you know the Rebel...got submarine to strike/ and I wont rest or sleep..till this being is thrashed/
And the only time...wrong will kiss my asss/
is when I crack his skull in toilets.....and use his brain "tissues".....to "clean my yansh"!!!/

we never knew him gay/....till he preached his tales/....of bananas he rode/ and the galas he stroked/
and he even bragged....that faggotry now ....is the swagger in vogue/
And that sshit got.....we niggas provoked/ so I ll' chop his scotum....and use his "ball sack"...."as Ghana must go''!!!/

Plus his attitude's annoying/ I ll spank the fool and boil him/
Wrap my fists in "Agbada"...and gag him with "Ankara"....like the "capital of Turkey"!!!/

My slogan's brute/ and my Trojans would/
hack him on Pompeii streets...for not doing in Rome...as the Romans do!!/
And if he claims "Lancelot"....or he's holding councils/ i ll kill him in his youth...have his old age cancelled/
Cos only time he's a 'knight'...is when he's guarding kids...in a "bouncy castle"!!!/

I move around with thugs/ I pop slugs...and for players like wrong..that dream about the scores/
I ll spill his brain at the 18 yard edge...so this  Fagg...can think outside the box/

And for yarning packs..I ll slit his limp tongue/ double the rage.... Like I speak in diphthongs/
Then I ll  buy his "speech""..... stitch to a "Receipt"....and keep the "INVOICE"!!!/

Re: Dark Rebel Vs Wrongturn by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
Your votes are needed here please

Ibime
Mikuz
EMAPrince
Teddybiyasi
Coogar
Fuckyouhard
Gottoboy
geoxpress
thunderstorm
007bruce
sosiqdude
jigsawkillah
illness

please only tagged the individuals are allowed to cast a vote....
thanks
Re: Dark Rebel Vs Wrongturn by mikuz(m): 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nice battle, Wrongturn came with pure fire same as Darkrebel but Wrong got my vote. His rhymes, personals and punches were too sick!

MVGT : Wrongturn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dark Rebel Vs Wrongturn by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
cool mikuz....

more votes guys please....

Ibime
EMAPrince
Teddybiyasi
Coogar
Fuckyouhard
Gottoboy
geoxpress
thunderstorm
007bruce
sosiqdude
jigsawkillah
illness
Re: Dark Rebel Vs Wrongturn by GIYAZZ(m): 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
I'm beginning to think this Wrongturn is Kr0ne lipsrsealed
Re: Dark Rebel Vs Wrongturn by Geoxpress(m): 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
K, I had to read twice. .and this is what my verdicts says. .

Opener__1pt wrong

Closer__1pt wrong

Punchlines__3pt wrong(he had more hits, infact shiit was epic!)

Wordplays__2pt tie

Rhymes__2pt Dark(he got this for me)

Metaphors__2pt tie(wrong woulda edged this 2, bt dark was cool here also)

Personals__wrong!! Dang!!(The crone line, father line). .Epic!!

If there's any other crit, its a tie

MVGT:Wrong

Cool battle
Re: Dark Rebel Vs Wrongturn by fuckyouhard: 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
wrongturn.....opener, closer, rhymes, punchlines, personals

.......the rest.... tie

my-fuckyouhard-v: wrongturn

1 Like

Re: Dark Rebel Vs Wrongturn by coogar: 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
wrongturn takes this easily....

what the fùckitty what?
this dude is so good - i was thinking he would get subdued by the rebel but wrongturn made my mouth form a big O.

his set/ups, structure & his punches are heavenly. this boy na madman. this is the best verse i have read here since the first week of the tourney.

MVGT: wrongturn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dark Rebel Vs Wrongturn by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
Wrongturn wins ..

voting closed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dark Rebel Vs Wrongturn by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 29, 2014
Geoxpress:
K, I had to read twice. .and this is what my verdicts says. .

Opener__1pt wrong

Closer__1pt wrong

Punchlines__3pt wrong(he had more hits, infact shiit was epic!)

Wordplays__2pt tie

Rhymes__2pt Dark(he got this for me)

Metaphors__2pt tie(wrong woulda edged this 2, bt dark was cool here also)

Personals__wrong!! Dang!!(The crone line, father line). .Epic!!

If there's any other crit, its a tie

MVGT:Wrong

Cool battle
Bro hope our brawl is still holding today?
Re: Dark Rebel Vs Wrongturn by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
Buhahahahah

That's my honey booboo!!! kiss kiss kiss wrongturn!!!! You deserve a kamasutra style on a bouncy bed. grin

YeaYeaNot2.0

1 Like

Re: Dark Rebel Vs Wrongturn by Wrongturn: 6:52am On Oct 30, 2014
yeyenatu:
Buhahahahah

That's my honey booboo!!! kiss kiss kiss wrongturn!!!! You deserve a kamasutra style on a bouncy bed. grin

YeaYeaNot2.0
hahaha grin Yeyenatu kiss
Re: Dark Rebel Vs Wrongturn by dj5naira(m): 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
Wrongturn:
* it's best HE QUITS AND SURRENDER/ cos HE'S A WEAK CONTENDER/ but i'm like a grumpy man in gym reaDY TO BEAT OFFENDERS/ ... so if Darkrebel is killed... he got smashed IN A FIT OF ANGER!

Wrongturn:
a capella guru? no he's a SOFT-BRAINED CARTOONIST/

Brain'ed.
Re: Dark Rebel Vs Wrongturn by dj5naira(m): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2015

I lead Decepticons....from hades to crush him/
Starter!

(1) (Reply)

My Top 10, Best Emcee, On Nl / A Newbie Plea For Mentorship / Brutal Clash: Whiz10 Vs Hydrog3n

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.