Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,316 members, 7,864,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

Why Buhari Nor Goodluck Should Be Nigeria's President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Nor Goodluck Should Be Nigeria's President. (556 Views)

Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady / Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Nor Goodluck Should Be Nigeria's President. by abeltolu: 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
It seems the 2015 General Elections is going to be a repetition of the 2011 one, as all signs tends to show that General Buhari would be flying the APC flag and Goodluck Jonathan for PDP.

After the Online polls conducted by both Sahara Reporters and that conducted by Presidential Aide, Reno Omokri, it seems Major General Buhari has a upper hand for the 2015 elections. For me, I think it will be utter stupidity cluelessness to vote for[b] anyone of them[/b]

When will Nigerians realise that we need men with Visions that have the balls to carry them out. For me, I don't see Major General Buhari as a man with any form of clear-cut vision for this country. I only see a man who is desperate to rule, and by all means wants power so he can crush people who have done him wrong in the past. This is a man that is not learned in anyway. He was a military ruler, and during his tenure, Nigeria didn't grow any better. So tell me what's gonna change now?.

Nigeria has only had 2 learned presidents since the democratic rule. Why should we go back to the days of illiterates with no vision, only clamouring on ruling us?

For Goodluck Jonathan, I perceive this man to be extremely corrupt. A man that can't control or put his wife to check in anyways is not fit to govern a Country. All Goodluck Jonathan has done is to give us figures on paper and tell us he is working. Prices of goods are soaring high everyday, how does that define success in your governance? Corruption everywhere like flu. The immigration scandal happened and you couldn't fire that God-damn minister. We can't even boast of any better services in this Country. What is the one thing the Goodluck led government can be proud of? I will help you, the answer is NOTHING.

I think you both should effing give way for a proven man like Babatunde Fashola. This man has commanded respect in every ways. No one can deny it in this country. He has put the all-mighty rascals in Lagos to check. This is a man with Vision, who has balls to carry them out.

I am bitter for this country, it aint getting better.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Nor Goodluck Should Be Nigeria's President. by agitator: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
You don talk ya own wink wink wink
Re: Why Buhari Nor Goodluck Should Be Nigeria's President. by MaleoPearls(m): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
I concur with you. If only eyes are opened...

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Nor Goodluck Should Be Nigeria's President. by Haqq4young(m): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
Nice piece. Fashola is good (or better) choice alright, but the man has not indicated that he wants to contest for the presidency slot; and judging body language of the APC leadership, they most likely to pick a candidate from the north.
Having said that, the major contenders are Buhari, Atiku and Kwankwaso. Of this three, two -Atiku and Buhari - are desperate and are no first time aspirants.
Kwankwaso on the other hand is a first time aspirant with track record of explemary political achievements at both federal and state levels.
He has had long years of experience in politics; begining from 1991 when emerged as the Deputy Speaker of House of Representatives on the platform of SDP. He's also served as a two time minister and governor.
He's academically qualified. He has a doctorate degree in Engineering.
Judging by these, i believe the combination of Kwankwaso and Fashola overseeing the affairs of this nation will provide the needed leadership to move Nigeria to a country of our dream.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Nor Goodluck Should Be Nigeria's President. by vicadex07(m): 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
true dat

(1) (Reply)

Australia Bans Travel Flight From West Africa Over Fear Of Ebola / Jonathan Holds Crisis Meeting Over Tambuwal’s Defection To APC !!! / My Open Letter To APC AND Governor Ajimobiadministration In Oyo State,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.