Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

APC Lawmakers Move To Stop Jonathan From Contesting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Lawmakers Move To Stop Jonathan From Contesting (6481 Views)

PDP Members Facing Corruption Charges Banned From Contesting / Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) / Breaking: Court Urged To Stop Jonathan From Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Lawmakers Move To Stop Jonathan From Contesting by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
As a man who will rather see GEJ continue in power till 2019 instead of Buhari, if the constitution is clear that GEJ can not be sworn in 3 times then let the court say that and let GEJ be stopped and I expect GEJ to comply.

The rule of law must stand!

But those who claim GEJ can not contest should paste here the section of the constitution that says that!

No summary, no paraphrase just facts. Paste the section of the constitution and provide a link!
Re: APC Lawmakers Move To Stop Jonathan From Contesting by victorD3: 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
Why do they want to stop him in court if buhari there god can win him convincingly ?
Re: APC Lawmakers Move To Stop Jonathan From Contesting by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
Omimah:
APC just want to give Jonathan HBP.
grin

1 Like

Re: APC Lawmakers Move To Stop Jonathan From Contesting by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
Am still waiting

The clock is ticking

Still no facts!
Re: APC Lawmakers Move To Stop Jonathan From Contesting by Remarkable: 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
APC is scared!

Since they call GEJ clueless and he is a non-performer, has split the country along tribal, religious, ethnic,gender,etc lines... then shouldn't they be glad to compete against such a person?

Goes to show that they know they are lieing through their teeth, that GEJ is a performer and will trounce them hands down come Feb. 14, 2015.

They should not fear, if they are confident in themselves... then brin out your best and let the better man win... shekena.

1 Like

Re: APC Lawmakers Move To Stop Jonathan From Contesting by Descartes: 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
Dlionsheart:

ALL DIS CHARGE AND BAIL LAWYER SEF
Ogah barrister, why not concentrate on how to change that your tear tear briefcase, do some balancing and alignment on your shoes, look for some money and return to law school instead of disgracing yourself on social media on matters that you know nothing about.

Thank me later.
Chai…diaris… lipsrsealed embarassed
Please Is he a "barrister" tongue
Re: APC Lawmakers Move To Stop Jonathan From Contesting by Jenkizo: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
nigerianvenom:
i read this online and i laugh.they are all fools reading tinubu's script.
We also realised that you are a bigger fool spewing trash like your Jesus of Okrika. PDP shit!
Re: APC Lawmakers Move To Stop Jonathan From Contesting by Chigold101(m): 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
barcanista:
ofcourse yes, why? Because he didn't occupy the seat as a substantive President. It means that though they were elected as a team, it was the Principal that enjoyed the ticket as a substantive PResident. However, the moment he took an oath as the President, it is deemed a continuation of their ticket and their tenure. It counts for him even if it is one minute, that term will be attributed to him.
thanks for ur explanation. But please dont be offended; which section of the constitution or electoral act will i find this in?
Re: APC Lawmakers Move To Stop Jonathan From Contesting by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
Chigold101:
thanks for ur explanation. But please dont be offended; which section of the constitution or electoral act will i find this in?
I don't get you
Re: APC Lawmakers Move To Stop Jonathan From Contesting by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
Chigold101:

U will never get a straight answer to this simple question

They will never reference which law they quoting

They just make it up as they go along
Re: APC Lawmakers Move To Stop Jonathan From Contesting by Chigold101(m): 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
mikeansy:

U will never get a straight answer to this simple question

They will never reference which law they quoting

They just make it up as they go along
i have been searching nigeria constitution to know if i will see, but bro i never see am. Maybe my own no complete lolzzz. Thats why i need their help
Re: APC Lawmakers Move To Stop Jonathan From Contesting by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
Chigold101:
i have been searching nigeria constitution to know if i will see, but bro i never see am. Maybe my own no complete lolzzz. Thats why i need their help

Same here lol

The one I saw says you can not be elected more than twice.

So this whole noise about how many times you can take an oath I will like to know where it comes from?
Re: APC Lawmakers Move To Stop Jonathan From Contesting by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
Demdem:
They should be fast with it. Let the courts decide.
old grumpus
Re: APC Lawmakers Move To Stop Jonathan From Contesting by CharliParker: 11:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
PDP dicieving us since 1999.the truth is that PDP wants to retain that seat(ie looting continues) while endorsing GEJ as presidential candidate. By right GEJ have been sworn in two times so I see no reason why he still want to contest again negleting all the greiverances Negerians have been passing through not to talk of death of thousands of Nigerians under his Administration. So we Nigerians are going to vote for him again so that bombing, death, corruption, unemployment,strike, Abduction etc will coninue, Tufiakwa.
Re: APC Lawmakers Move To Stop Jonathan From Contesting by Dlionsheart: 1:46am On Oct 28, 2014
Descartes:
Chai…diaris… lipsrsealed embarassed
Please Is he a "barrister" tongue

He sound like a pocket lawyer
Re: APC Lawmakers Move To Stop Jonathan From Contesting by Omimah: 5:14am On Oct 28, 2014
enigmaotr:
grin
This pix you are sharing, dia ris God ooo.
Re: APC Lawmakers Move To Stop Jonathan From Contesting by Demdem(m): 5:22am On Oct 28, 2014
Rexxie:

old grumpus

Rexfool.....
Re: APC Lawmakers Move To Stop Jonathan From Contesting by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 28, 2014
24hrs and counting still no facts!
Re: APC Lawmakers Move To Stop Jonathan From Contesting by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
still waiting for evidence of the law they are quoting

no response

typically they have gone quiet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BUSTED: Sanusi Lamido Releases Fake Pic Of Under-age Bride To Deflect Attention / Full Meaning Of BUHARI / There Is No Division In Supreme Court, We Remain A United Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.