Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes (2729 Views)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Received More Valid / Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner / Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by Drniyi4u(m): 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
The proceeding at Osun election has
indicted that the likelihood of Osun state
having a new chief executive in the next
few weeks is very high.
The tribunal's manual inspection and re-
counting of ballot papers used for the
election exposed that over one hundred
thousand invalid votes were dumped in
favour of Governor Aregbesola in almost
all the Local authorities in the states.
Majority of these thumb printed ballot
papers are from Ekiti state election in
favour of Aregbesola (APC), were
discovered in local government like
Osogbo, Olorunda, Ejigbo, Ede North,
Irewole, Ila-Orangun, Irepodun and others
Aregbesola (APC) claimed he won.
Tribunal adjourned sitting to 30th of
October, 2014 with newly appointed
Judges as members. Justice E.N. Ikpejime
from Benue State, will serve as chairman,
Justice V.I Ofesi from Delta State and
Justice Kutigi from the Federal Capital
Territory (FCT), Abuja are members.
As things stands now Omisore secured
more valid votes in the Osun state
governorship election and according to
Hope for Nigeria, if the new Tribunal
members confirm the re-counted results,
Osun state will surely be having a new
governor in couple of weeks to come.

Source: www.aitonline.tv/post-osun_election_tribunal__omisore__pdp__receives_more_valid_votes

4 Likes

Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by Bright2(m): 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
The more you L shocked :oK the less you see.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by Drniyi4u(m): 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
this is really getting more interesting!
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by Bright2(m): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by Johnnyessence(m): 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
Abegi which valid votes after aregbe lead him with 100,000 difference in aug9 gubernatorial poll omisore should take break ooooo after 600 witness of aregbesola in tribunal omisore is just dreaming osun is different from ekiti and let me tell u here its free and fair election. and let me tell u again d people of osun come enmass to vote for APC on august 9th .
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by spenca: 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
How many people de the osun sef that he has deficiency of 100000 from local govt
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by Johnnyessence(m): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
this news is fake after d youth of ibokun local government catch some inec officials in ibokun with thumb printed ballot paper of PDP.omisore is loosing they just admit another presiding judge PDP should forget it in osun ooooooo osun state is different from ekiti even d video of d election will soon relay online for u to look how its goes.
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by Fomaxcool: 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
Not even the smartness of APC would stop PDP from taking over Osun and power come 2015.

6 Likes

Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by Johnnyessence(m): 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
aregbe lead omisore in 25 local government against 5 local government and life east area office forget oooooooooooooooooooo the election is free and fair omisore is just dreaming.
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by Johnnyessence(m): 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
Tanoid abi wetin dey call u people here if ur omisore contest for local government election he will loose convincely Cos' d good people of osunstate hate him he's a murderer and a thief.he's just dream ask him to #bringbackourbolaige.
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by Johnnyessence(m): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
omisore is a rogue we don't want a murderer and let me tell u d truth here.he won in all d local government in ife,he won in boluwaduro and in oyinlola local government with small margin against APC in odo-otin so forget oooooo.d good people of osun state monitor d counting process sending d result online even d people av know all d result before d v.c of IAU declared d result to d world forget ooooooo aregbesola has 600 witness in tribunal so no need of argument.
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by Johnnyessence(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
and let me tell all of u here till 2022 APC will be winning PDP is just dreaming nii oooooooo in 2015 buhari will win with wide margin I don't know where they are getting d news from this is fake.
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by Johnnyessence(m): 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
every one has results of each polling units each wards each local government so forget oooo d result of d counted ballot papers on that day August 9th are intact forget ooooo.
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by Trut(m): 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
Heart breaking news for APC e-agberos

6 Likes

Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by nigerianvenom(m): 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
operations push out APC from the south west.
ekiti-gone
osun-soon to be pushed out
lagos to follow

7 Likes

Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by Johnnyessence(m): 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
people are just here to give themselves fake news imagine bush FM carrying d news I haven't see any newspaper carry d news this is a rumor from tanoid .
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by dridowu: 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
Having more valid votes does not mean all the total votes for Omisore (before and now) will exceed Aregbe own. Anyway it is just a matter of days.
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
Pls need update. I would love to follow this thread until 30th which is like 3days. Cross my hand and wait.
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by KwoiZabo(m): 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
nigerianvenom:
operations push out APC from the south west.
ekiti-gone
osun-soon to be pushed out
lagos to follow
10000000000 likes cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by tit(f): 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
APC is not popular on the ground.
PDP will beat APC in Katsina.
Tinubu and Fashola only invested early in trolls who having been filling the cyberspace with odious noise.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by thunderrider: 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
Really ?
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by dtruth3(m): 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
Osun 2014 Governorship Election Results.

PDP 386, 000
LP 120, 000
APC 208, 600
Total = 716, 600

This is the final result collated from the inspection of electoral materials used during the last August 9, 2014 Governorship election in Osun state.

Tribunal adjourns till 30th October 2014.

The Governorship candidate of the People Demphatic Party (PDP) is contesting the votes of the Governor Rauf Aregbesola is some Local Government and seeking the cancellation of the alleged dubious figures. The former senator wants the tribunal to declare him the Governor-elect using the lawful votes, arguing that his lawful votes were more than Aregbesola's.

The incumbent is, however, asking that his victory at the August 9 election be upheld.

Aregbesola, however, demands a re-run of the Governorship election in the event the tribunal holds that his lawful votes did not fulfill the constitutional requirements upon which his declaration as WINNER was based.

Inside source informed BushFM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by Johnnyessence(m): 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
in a month time aregbe will be swear in second time on Nov 26 2014 so wait and see d precious day even baba kumuyi is coming to pray bless d occasion in d swearing In day.
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by Balkan(m): 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
Osun is a PDP state we all know that.
All hail Omisore

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by dejt4u(m): 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
Some people wiil be shocked.. Omisore will govern this our state..
Aregbe's time is over..

I recommend this to be moved to the front page
cc: Seun and other supermods in politics section

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by pelvicky(m): 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
We know already that APC rig the election, but their secret has been expose.

Senator christopher Iyiola omishore is the man of the people anyday....the workers and everybody love him.

Wait and see for our man to be declare as the winner

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by kuderrich: 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
I knew right from time dat people of osun are fed up with Aregbe and his APC supporters of APC. The truth has finally reveal itself. Waiting for dem to say GEJ influence d judicial process.
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by Mogidi: 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
Granting the order of substituted service, the chairman of the tribunal, Justice Suleiman Ambrusa said that “Having considered the paragraph 8 of the PDP’s counsel’s application, Mr Afolabi Fashanu, Aregebesola should be [size=15pt]served the copy of the petition by pasting same on the walls of the Government House and Governor’s Office at the state secretariat[/size]”.

He asserted, “this case must be prosecuted. The petition should not be one-sided. If you can’t paste it, come tomorrow for another order. How should somebody evade or run away from being served and why should the security officials refuse to cooperate with the tribunal’s bailiff to serve the governor”.

I reserve my comments until all facts become known but why was Aregbesola dodging the tribunal if he had nothing to hide?
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by kuderrich: 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
Johnnyessence:
people are just here to give themselves fake news imagine bush FM carrying d news I haven't see any newspaper carry d news this is a rumor from tanoid .
maybe u shud check dis link www.aitonline.tv/post-
osun_election_tribunal__omisore__pdp__receives_more_. Wait till 2mrw for all d newspaper to carry d news
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by olumuyiolaoluwa: 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
Omo c gobe!!!!!! grin
Re: Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes by Chigold101(m): 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
Johnnyessence:
Tanoid abi wetin dey call u people here if ur omisore contest for local government election he will loose convincely Cos' d good people of osunstate hate him he's a murderer and a thief.he's just dream ask him to #bringbackourbolaige.
fayose was also tagged a murderer. I think the new name for opposition candidates in APC states will soon become murderer

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack / Jega Being Forced To Announce 6-week Postponement, But GEJ Wants Him Sacked / In Pictures: Beautiful Children Of Emir Sanusi Lamido.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.