Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,358 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Parents To Their Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents To Their Parents (487 Views)

Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? / The Unique Life Of Nigerian Children And Their Parents / Is It Wrong For Parents To Display Affection In Front Of Their Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parents To Their Parents by Networkingprof: 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
Some of us are parent to our parents, for one reason or the other our parents are under our care and we shelter and provides for them. Quite often it takes great maturity to be parent to one's parent. Likewise the advent of technology has also made children smarter than their parents who will either learn from their kids or from someone of their kids' age. Well it is a new age phenomenon. www.greenlifedrugs..com
Re: Parents To Their Parents by peleson: 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
Where in lagos can one purchase greenlife ST PILLS! Urgently

(1) (Reply)

Things I Do That Can Make You Live Longer On Earth / I Am Doing A Research On Marriage Life And I Need More Insights. / With No Mournful Groan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.