Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

How To Stop The Hanging Of Blackberry Os5-7,all Blackberry Bold's,curve,torch... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stop The Hanging Of Blackberry Os5-7,all Blackberry Bold's,curve,torch... (1224 Views)

All Blackberry Phones Price List In Lagos And Outside Lagos / Unlock All Blackberry Apps (activation Codes) / All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop The Hanging Of Blackberry Os5-7,all Blackberry Bold's,curve,torch... by Scamfender: 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
If you are‎ a blackberry user you must be familiar with your phone constantly freezing with the traditional black square in the middle of your screen and a rotating arm. But I have devised a simple way to stop this. First of all wipe all your application and re install to get rid of unwanted data. And then reinstall(not compulsary). From your home screen. Hold down the 'alt' key,while doing that press the keys, one by oneL G L G 

Then a long list should come up named (event log)then click the blackberry button to the left of your trackpad and then go to clear log and restart your phone. This should reduce if not stop the hanging.   

This dosent delete anything from your phone and has been done by a lot of people with 0% complaining.   And it can be done as many times as possible. Click the following link for more info.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t47aXsdE90Y
Source:http://www.scamfender.com/2014/10/how-to-stop-hanging-of-blackberry-os5-7.html

1 Like

Re: How To Stop The Hanging Of Blackberry Os5-7,all Blackberry Bold's,curve,torch... by Oyimzy(m): 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
And you think we haven't done all this?
Re: How To Stop The Hanging Of Blackberry Os5-7,all Blackberry Bold's,curve,torch... by pyyxxaro: 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
Please how can I stop my Nokia 3310 from hanging cry

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo Halo And Fire Plus Launch / My Snokor Z5000 Has Refused To Read My Memory Card / Face10: An Alternative Facebook App For All Blackberry 10 Users And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.