Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1432740 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by thacokeboy: 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
Sike:
Please how can i obtain an international passport. I reside in ibadan.
. you will go to GATE when you get there ask those bike men that you're going to immigration office beside Secretariat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by borntosuccess(m): 9:45am On Nov 14, 2016
popy35:
come o, all this talk of 27k. I did mine last week for 23k in Jos. Was captured online, submitted a guarantors passport, indigene certificate, birth certificate, national ID of guarantor and two passport photographs shikena. I smell fish in Lagos offices.
what if d person applying 4 d passport does not have a guarantor who has international passport ,can he still obtain d passport with his voters card,birth certificate, and d other items, and also is it a must dat d person must provide a guarantor in d first place

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jayooh: 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
popy35:
come o, all this talk of 27k. I did mine last week for 23k in Jos. Was captured online, submitted a guarantors passport, indigene certificate, birth certificate, national ID of guarantor and two passport photographs shikena. I smell fish in Lagos offices.
The difference between Lagos and Jos is the level of corruption. Both are still above official price, guess demand is driving prices like the economists say.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Swith(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hello, i want to do a change of name on my international passport. Please do any one knows how much it will cost me and again i heard it can only be done in Abuja pls how true is this.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dahveydson(m): 6:53am On Nov 18, 2016
Sike:

Have you gotten it in ibadan?

Or who knows the process at ibadan, can it be gotten in a day?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nennin(m): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2016
I in rolled for international passport on 03/11/2016 in Lagos state first stack to be precise but up till i haven't gotten it due to lack of paper to process it, i Want to know if it is only that office that is experiencing this or the whole Nigeria.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by peaceheartt03: 9:36am On Nov 20, 2016
Hello Nairalanders! I hail all the gurus in the house! nice job well done you're all doing here.
Please I need your advice on this; my passport expired in September unused. I want to start process of applying for another, is it ok to apply for a new one as a fresher without referring to the first pp

Also please does anyone have an idea how much the international passport is now at Ikeja Office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by popy35: 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
borntosuccess:
what if d person applying 4 d passport does not have a guarantor who has international passport ,can he still obtain d passport with his voters card,birth certificate, and d other items, and also is it a must dat d person must provide a guarantor in d first place
Yes you must provide a guarantor. alternatively you can use a guarantors national ID or voter card.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
They said no booklet and something about immigration office's not working worldwide... What's happening?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SlimHan(f): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
which passport office? cos i did my registration at ikoyi and collected the passport today.
mrvocalprowess:
They said no booklet and something about immigration office's not working worldwide... What's happening?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by OluFox(m): 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
please how do I get a passport from the nis office at Ikeja?? what are the procedures? cost? how long will it take? can I get contact information of a staff member form nairalanders?? Is there a way around the state of origin certificate issue
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
SlimHan:
which passport office? cos i did my registration at ikoyi and collected the passport today.
festac
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kassidy4luv(m): 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
where can I collect it the same day. Am in Lagos. Ikeja, Ikoyi or Festac.
I dnt mind going to any neighboring states. I need it ASAP. Thanx
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 26, 2016
So I just applied for change of data on my passport after paying 31900. After approval I pay another 28000
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mystikal(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2016
Thanks for all the input. It serves as a guide.

However my own problem plenty, my wife needs a new passport that will reflect her new name as she hasn't renewed since she got married. Now problem is her old passport got missing last year even before its expiration date.
She has two earlier passports before this lost one that were full with stamps and one that actually expired way back. Can she just go for renewal without mentioning the lost passport and for the change from maiden name, what would be the procedure and supporting documents please? Thanks. Warm regards.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mystikal(m): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2016
cowleg:
So I just applied for change of data on my passport after paying 31900. After approval I pay another 28000

Change of data, like name or other info? Was ur passport expired prior to this?

Edited: I read back and saw ur story. No need to reply. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kassidy4luv(m): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
where can I collect it the same day........
Please I need it ASAP.
am in Lagos, Ikeja, Ikoyi or Festac.
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
mystikal:

Change of data, like name or other info? Was ur passport expired prior to this?

Edited: I read back and saw ur story. No need to reply. Thanks

Did you pass through same process? How long did it took you to get your data changed and new passport isdued
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kulest08(m): 1:55am On Dec 01, 2016
Is d Festac office up n running nw?...i need to get ds done bfr next week
..n festac is closest...aw do i get thre pls?.......n tanx...in anticipation
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kulest08(m): 1:57am On Dec 01, 2016
mrvocalprowess:
Kulest08:
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kulest08(m): 1:58am On Dec 01, 2016
nennin:
I in rolled for international passport on 03/11/2016 in Lagos state first stack to be precise but up till i haven't gotten it due to lack of paper to process it, i Want to know if it is only that office that is experiencing this or the whole Nigeria.
...sup now? Gotten it?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shazy(f): 11:02am On Dec 02, 2016
Hello great people in the house.please I will a preciate detailed information on needed document and cost required to obtain a passport at Ikoyi.

Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
Sike:
Visit immigration office closest to you and go with your Passport, State of origin or local govt certificate, birth certificate or declaration of age and nothing less than 30k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
shazy:
Hello great people in the house.please I will a preciate detailed information on needed document and cost required to obtain a passport at Ikoyi.

Thanks.
If it's 64pages, go with nothing less than 38k, if it's 32 Nothing less than 30k with the following documents.
•Birth certificate or declaration of age
•State or local government of origin certificate
•Passport and photocopy of data page and photocopy of that same person Voters card, national id or drivers licence..

The first three are d most important

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
Kulest08:
Take bike from mile 2 if u can locate to Immigration office.
If it's 64pages, go with nothing less than 38k, if it's
32 Nothing less than 30k with the following
documents.

•Birth certificate or declaration of age
•State or local government of origin certificate
•Passport and photocopy of data page and
photocopy of that same person Voters card,
national id or drivers licence..
The first three are d most important
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nennin(m): 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
Kulest08:
...sup now? Gotten it?
no
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tunddy(m): 10:26am On Dec 04, 2016
Good morning,please i need someone to advice me with this,i have an international passport but it has expired,my dad ask me to do affidavit for change of surname and apply for a new passport because someone told him the cost of changing the surname on passport is like 150,000 naira......hope if i do affidavit for change of surname and apply for a new passport hope It will work out and hope it will not affect all my certificate e.g my school certificate, in anyway
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by isaacosas01(m): 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
So gradually... I'm getting close to getting my int'l passport, my goal is to get it before the end of the year, I paid #17,500 online yesterday but my problem is that my guarantor doesn't have an int'l passport, but just a voters card... pls is there a way to go through that..someone Pls help me.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kassidy4luv(m): 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
Finally my International Passport is in my hands.
Paid 30k for it on Friday, got it on Monday @ Ikoyi Office.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.