Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1440982 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Don1985: 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
Please house, I want to know if my old passport number will be the same number on the new passport that am about to renew? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 1:36am On Jan 26, 2021
Don1985:
Please house, I want to know if my old passport number will be the same number on the new passport that am about to renew? Thanks
No the passport number will be different

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 1:39am On Jan 26, 2021
Leoucu:
Hello Guys� please I need help on this.

Once there is an error on a self application, can it corrected instead of making another payment online.

I didn't include my middlename while applying since the field was optional.

Getting to the Alausa office, after the document coupling process was done. The officer (Mrs Ayeni) insisted that the middlename must be included because I have the middle name on my NIN. I wrote an application for it to be included she has suggested.

After a day of submission, she said it was frowned by her boss therefore I need to make another payment before capturing.

I checked for the correction of name on the website but it's only applicable to those who have a passport already.

Right now I'm thinking of giving the capture a try or make another payment and resubmit the necessary document again.

Hmm they can edit it for you before printing. I dnt know why you have met such a mean person... anyway with NIN in place I dnt know if it’s possible to bypass for now. Paying another application fee is a lot in this economic situation... i suggest u revisit the centre and possibly head to servicom or find the customer care line of NIS that was posted on this thread few days ago and ask for further guidance.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yehmy(m): 3:01am On Jan 26, 2021
Leoucu:
Hello Guys� please I need help on this.

Once there is an error on a self application, can it corrected instead of making another payment online.

I didn't include my middlename while applying since the field was optional.

Getting to the Alausa office, after the document coupling process was done. The officer (Mrs Ayeni) insisted that the middlename must be included because I have the middle name on my NIN. I wrote an application for it to be included she has suggested.

After a day of submission, she said it was frowned by her boss therefore I need to make another payment before capturing.

I checked for the correction of name on the website but it's only applicable to those who have a passport already.

Right now I'm thinking of giving the capture a try or make another payment and resubmit the necessary document again.

This is what i will suggest in the capturing room the one on the left, there's an Hausa man i think his sit is the 2nd once you enter that room, he should be able to help you sort something like that out from my observation they just want to use you and make money. But the only problem is how to enter the capturing room which you have to disguise as if someone insider ask you to come or maybe you must have seen his tag and ask to see him by telling them his name.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Don1985: 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
Oggg:

No the passport number will be different
thanks alots
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ojolfc(m): 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
Pls house, for a fresh application for baby of 1year plus, does he need state of origin certificate
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IghravweIG(m): 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hello house, i base in Delta, i want to do my international passport. I'm going the express way. Pls where can i get it done quickly in Delta and what are the requirements?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Elnon: 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
Processing mine currently in asaba...not DIY friendly....its been a horrible experience cos i did capturing since 14th January yet no response....Went there today and they are saying no booklets...Its frustrating...Check out another location pls not Delta.
IghravweIG:
Hello house, i base in Delta, i want to do my international passport. I'm going the express way. Pls where can i get it done quickly in Delta and what are the requirements?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IghravweIG(m): 12:39am On Jan 27, 2021
Elnon:
Processing mine currently in asaba...not DIY friendly....its been a horrible experience cos i did capturing since 14th January yet no response....Went there today and they are saying no booklets...Its frustrating...Check out another location pls not Delta.
Sorry about your experience...Don't know if its possible to do it in Warri. How much is the cost?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Shileh(f): 5:14am On Jan 27, 2021
Elnon:
Even here in ondo state, did mine since December nd since den all dey say is no booklet.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Shileh(f): 5:54am On Jan 27, 2021
YEAEMEDIA:
Na so for osun state here, paid express since December and all they are telling me is paper no dey
same in ondo state, did my capturing December 21 till now no booklet
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by delgook14(m): 8:24am On Jan 27, 2021
This Ibadan office has the biggest problem @Oggg
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Melahou(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ojolfc:
Pls house, for a fresh application for baby of 1year plus, does he need state of origin certificate

No...as far as the father or mother has one.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ebose09: 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
Did my today at ikoyi and ikoyi office is DIY friendly,i met office Adamu at the servicom desk and the servicom oga i didnt get is name tried alot,he was just going round to make sure that servicom files fly at no point was the file delayed expect inside the capturing room they ask you to drop your file for enrolment and go outside,sit and wait for your name to be called.omo if you dont stand up to go check the file na there the file go sleep.after like 20min when my name was not called and i was seeing them calling people i got there before,i had to stand up only for me to see that my file was still sitting where i dropped it.in all sha i was able to do everything within 3hrs i got to ikoyi office by 1:30 and i left by 3:30/4.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ebose09: 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
I was informed that there is no booklet for now that theg are expecting booklet by nextweek so it will take 3 weeks before collection

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yunqdady: 1:14am On Jan 28, 2021
that twitter handle is a mess.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yunqdady: 1:20am On Jan 28, 2021
justwise:
Thank you to those encouraging DIY, this is one of the ways to discourage bribery.

Every little change matters.
Can be threas be pushed to front page? One was pushed to front page the other time but DIY wasn't encouraged there. It was a mess of people encouraging bribery.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chonco: 4:39am On Jan 28, 2021
ebose09:
I was informed that there is no booklet for now that theg are expecting booklet by nextweek so it will take 3 weeks before collection

Which of the locations?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chonco: 7:54am On Jan 28, 2021
It seems this their "No Booklet" format is Scam.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ebose09: 8:31am On Jan 28, 2021
Chonco:

Which of the locations?

Ikoyi
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yunqdady: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2021
Apart from Ikoyi, which place is also DIY friendly?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yunqdady: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2021
Anikulhapo:
Please guys, I need your help an answers. I paid online last week Friday and I chose Ilorin Immigration office as my interview centre, the amount it displayed was 17,800 which I did.
I already downloaded the application form, the payment receipt and guarantor's form but I have some questions
1) Where will I download the acknowledgement form that I have been seeing on this thread
2) How will I know my interview date
3) Which other documents will I carry along to the immigration office with the printed forms
4) Any other advice you will like to give me
Note: It is a fresh application
Ilorin?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by justwise(m): 11:11am On Jan 28, 2021
yunqdady:

Can be threas be pushed to front page? One was pushed to front page the other time but DIY wasn't encouraged there. It was a mess of people encouraging bribery.
Why do you want it pushed to FP?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yunqdady: 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
justwise:

Why do you want it pushed to FP?
To enlighten people. These rogues civil servants are living large on people’s ignorance and desperation.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Richdee1(m): 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
yunqdady:

To enlighten people. These rogues civil servants are living large on people’s ignorance and desperation.

I bet you this thread will be disorganized if it gets to front page! Be like you don't know Nairalanders!.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oloyedelove(m): 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
How long is the wait time from capturing to collection when there is booklet?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by damoceile: 6:14am On Jan 29, 2021
please has anyone successfully gone through the DIY method @ Ibadan immigration office?? because the only testimony I have been reading here are all from Lagos state... please if you have done so successfully @ Ibadan immigration office pls signify I have questions to ask, cos I don't have any extra money to pay to any immigration personnel aside the stipulated 27k...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hotplate: 7:23am On Jan 29, 2021
pleases can soneone here tell me the documents needed and the cost of get an international passport done in Benin also if am not doing express how long will it take to be ready?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by damoceile: 7:41am On Jan 29, 2021
hotplate:
pleases can soneone here tell me the documents needed and the cost of get an international passport done in Benin also if am not doing express how long will it take to be ready?

your NIN, state of origin, birth cert/declaration of age, guarantors form(which would be downloaded online)....... about the cost? I'm not sure DIY is encouraged in that axis, except you can try lagos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.