Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1434361 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adebisilucy(f): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
naughtylagosguy:

Wow. Finally. Congratulations

Did you do anything or you called someone at NIMC to make it drop?

Also, how did you know it has dropped? Did you check it somewhere?

Contact
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naughtylagosguy(m): 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
adebisilucy:

Contact

Alright. I’ll send you a PM. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by obitryce(m): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
Oggg:
they used to give out date in the past. And then u come on tht day.
Anyway the lady upstairs on 3rd floor doin verification and the fair one that sits downstairs on the servicom desk are one of the worst individuals. Never seen such corrupt ridden women before.
Ph continue o. Chioma, Kelechi, Favour etc welldone!
Fair lady's name is IB

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tikkykay: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
oluchi007003:
yes...it finally dropped.When did your husband fill his Nin?

On Friday
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Danielsoludo1: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
obitryce:

Nawa, let me give them till 28th as stated on the website and file, that's the 6 weeks

Haven't captured, was there on Thursday and went upstairs to confirm if my name was on the list, it wasn't. Was told to hold on till next week.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gleez: 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
monsor007:

There is no need...it is 1 of the 3 they need ...photocopy of his data passport and the filled guarantor form stamped at d court..they return the NIN of the guarantor to me..its like it is not compulsory...the don't include it in my file to be vetted...please carry your Original birth certificate and Certificate of Origin along oooo....they will request it to be sighted.

Is the original copy of the birth certificate compulsory? Can one submit a photocopy?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oluchi007003(f): 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
Best of luck
adebisilucy:
let's wait and see
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oluchi007003(f): 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ha!hmmm...Be ready for the waiting game.If he needs the passport urgently I'd advice he gets it done on time the other way (getting a contact in nimc)cos it takes months before the name drops.With the other way,within 2days the name will dropped
tikkykay:

On Friday
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naughtylagosguy(m): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
oluchi007003:
Ha!hmmm...Be ready for the waiting game.If he needs the passport urgently I'd advice he gets it done on time the other way (getting a contact in nimc)cos it takes months before the name drops.

Please what method did you adopt for your name to drop quickly? I know someone who’s in the same shoe now. Her name hasn’t dropped on Immigration and it’s affecting her passport production. She has captured already.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oluchi007003(f): 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
I had to pay someone who did it for me.Quite pricey but it was worth it cos my name dropped the next day.I waited for several weeks but it never dropped so I guess it was money well spent.
naughtylagosguy:

Please what method did you adopt for your name to drop quickly? I know someone who’s in the same shoe now. Her name hasn’t dropped on Immigration and it’s affecting her passport production. She has captured already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naughtylagosguy(m): 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
oluchi007003:
I had to pay someone who did it for me.Quite pricey but it was worth it cos my name dropped the next day.I waited for several weeks but it never dropped so I guess it was money well spent.

Wow. Please what’s the price range of the amount you paid? If it’s not too costly, the person might consider it.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tikkykay: 9:08am On Jul 05, 2021
oluchi007003:
Ha!hmmm...Be ready for the waiting game.If he needs the passport urgently I'd advice he gets it done on time the other way (getting a contact in nimc)cos it takes months before the name drops.With the other way,within 2days the name will dropped
Thanks for the advice.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Cloong: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2021
Immigration passport office in Alausa, Lagos has discipline o, the officers are so nice and professional, it's not business as usual as people say it. Redneck Immigration police are everywhere monitoring activities, they sent two ladies out in my presence, they shunted the line and it was not their day for capturing but someone assisted them to bring out their files. So if you go to Alausa passport office in Lagos and you have an officer assisting you, be smart about it o, cos you can put yourself and the officer in trouble. And for those Portharcourt people saying some fair lady officer downstairs named IB is nasty and also one upstairs at the 3rd floor is unprofessional, report to Servicom or a redneck Immigration police (they have a red IP tag on their arm), they'll be chastised.

6 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by monsor007: 9:50am On Jul 05, 2021
Gleez:

Is the original copy of the birth certificate compulsory? Can one submit a photocopy?

Yes,it is compulsory... They will need to sight it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by obitryce(m): 10:18am On Jul 05, 2021
Cloong:
Immigration passport office in Alausa, Lagos has discipline o, the officers are so nice and professional, it's not business as usual as people say it. Redneck Immigration police are everywhere monitoring activities, they sent two ladies out in my presence, they shunted the line and it was not their day for capturing but someone assisted them to bring out their files. So if you go to Alausa passport office in Lagos and you have an officer assisting you, be smart about it o, cos you can put yourself and the officer in trouble. And for those Portharcourt people saying some fair lady officer downstairs named IB is nasty and also one upstairs at the 3rd floor is unprofessional, report to Servicom or a redneck Immigration police (they have a red IP tag on their arm), they'll be chastised.

Good to hear there's discipline at alausa office. Port Harcourt is just something else and as per reporting to servicom it's just of no use from my experience. Having contacted them on phone and got no result, went ahead to email them and they only acknowledged my mail nothing else. Everything boils down to the PCO in-charge of the office/command to instill/enforce discipline and professionalism.

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by david290(m): 10:43am On Jul 05, 2021
Cloong:
Another face-saving, directionless move. A face-saving move like the one where they will tell you to go and write petition in reply to your complaints of the so-called 'admin fee.' And when you write the petition, they won't even acknowledge it much less act on it. Whoever is behind this initiative should get serious and stop chasing shadows. S/he should begin by investigating the miracle behind how people who captured in May/June got their Passports ahead of people who captured in January/Feb/March/April. The searchlight should be on those guys at the production unit. They're the ones creating the thriving environment for the racketeering. They're the same set of officers causing the backlogs. They're the ones using the booklets meant for backlogs for fresh applicants. They're the ones causing artificial and unnecessary delay forcing applicants to patronize their services for faster results. Whoever is behind this move should integrate a policy of timestamps with capturing into their server. As such Passport printing will only be on a first come first serve basis. Until then, I remain unimpressed.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bossynwa(f): 11:48am On Jul 05, 2021
good day house. pls i have been following this thread for long. infact I'm impressed with d way u guys do reply to everyone here. kudos to u all. pls i have an issue here oh. i want to renew my passport (DIY) i want to pay online but don't know if DIY is allowed in benin. pls advice me oh. THANK u
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KolaSteven(m): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hello Nairalanders,

I want to apply for the 32-paged, standard passport and I'm about to pay via the online portal. But then, I saw that the total payment (including the address verification fee) is 17,500 naira on the portal. But this is contrary to the information that I've seen elsewhere stating that the 32-paged passport is now #25K.
I'd like to know if it's safe to make the payment and go to the immigration office afterward.

If there's anybody else that paid recently via the online portal, I'd love to know if you paid for the same amount.

NB: I selected the Abeokuta office as my processing office.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ActivistSlimfeez: 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
KolaSteven:
Hello Nairalanders,

I want to apply for the 32-paged, standard passport and I'm about to pay via the online portal. But then, I saw that the total payment (including the address verification fee) is 17,500 naira on the portal. But this is contrary to the information that I've seen elsewhere stating that the 32-paged passport is now #25K.
I'd like to know if it's safe to make the payment and go to the immigration office afterward.

If there's anybody else that paid recently via the online portal, I'd love to know if you paid for the same amount.

NB: I selected the Abeokuta office as my processing office.
I guess the payment depend on the state you are appying your passport, i choose oyo state and i paid 17,800, if you choose state like lagos and abuja, i guess its 25k. I hope this help?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ActivistSlimfeez: 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
Want to keep you guys updated as regards my passport renewal strictly DIY... After successful payment online, i was schedule for 23rd of june 2021, for an interview, my joy was that i will be attended to that day for capturing until i got to the immigration office in ibadan and i was directed to servicom dept for vetting and file arrangement, when i am done for the day i was told that i will recieve a call or text from them, lo and behold, a woman called me yesterday 4th july 2021 to come for capturing on wednesday 7th july 2021.... As for me, the process is still very okay as i am not in a hurry.

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ibk5891(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
moyin29:
No you don’t need anything.
I submitted for my 1 year today
All you need is letter of consent from the mother and the father separately
Mother intl passport and father too
Birth certificate of baby
Nin for the baby
And 2 passport photographs

Its simply means children can't get Intl passport in Nigeria u less their parent has one already? Since they will require the parent to attach their own data Page?

I was planning to apply for the four if us at the same time. (Wife no get passport, my own need to be renewed)
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ibk5891(m): 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
Oggg:
child of 1 hour old applying in Lagos, Abuja or Rivers needs NIN
They do not require guarantor’s form.
They need two consent letters from each parent. Passprt data page of both parents plus non of one parent.
Application form
Original birth certificate etc
Application form, payment slip, acknowledgmtn slip, 2 passprt photos

Its simply means children can't get Intl passport in Nigeria u less their parent has one already? Since they will require the parent to attach their own data Page?

I was planning to apply for the four if us at the same time. (Wife no get passport, my own need to be renewed)
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ibk5891(m): 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
DaSugarBoi:

Select Alausa. Once you have made payment & have all the required doc,proceed to the centre for submission/interview(in less than an hour you are done with this). After some days (5-7 working days or less) you will receive a text for capturing(you may have to spare the whole day for this). Passport should be ready between 6 to 8weeks after you must have captured.

I tort festac is faster and less crowdy with decent officers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
ibk5891:

i know 2 minors who applied 2 years ago and didnt need any of the following. Diy method.
So you can try. go with the copy of the data page of your expired one plus ur nin and/or driver’s licence. Do the application all at once. If they still insist after seeing the above then wait for yours to come out.
U need to start now though.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KolaSteven(m): 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
ActivistSlimfeez:
I guess the payment depend on the state you are appying your passport, i choose oyo state and i paid 17,800, if you choose state like lagos and abuja, i guess its 25k. I hope this help?

Very. Thank you so much.
Have you done your capturing and/or collected your passport yet?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ActivistSlimfeez: 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
KolaSteven:

Very. Thank you so much.
Have you done your capturing and/or collected your passport yet?
Capturing was schedule on 7th of july

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kingvilleshines: 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
Good day House please who can assist me with how to go with a case of lost passport and how i can get a new one.I be grateful for any useful information.Thank You
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oluchi007003(f): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
naughtylagosguy:

Wow. Please what’s the price range of the amount you paid? If it’s not too costly, the person might consider it.
I paid 10k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naughtylagosguy(m): 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
oluchi007003:
I paid 10k

Alright
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ibk5891(m): 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
Does anybody know where the osun state liaison office is in Lagos? I will also appreciate it if I can get the contact of a staff at the osun state liaison office.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tikkykay: 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
ibk5891:
Does anybody know where the osun state liaison office is in Lagos? I will also appreciate it if I can get the contact of a staff at the osun state liaison office.
You have to check online. I once saw it online when I was looking for Ogun. The offices are mostly on the island. Ogun and Oyo has offices at Oduduwa crescent Ikeja. All the best

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Poshdadiva: 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
EmmySparky:
wow...I am happy for u o...I still dey wait my own...impatiently
Have you received any text yet for capture at Alausa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.