Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1438497 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dalass(f): 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
klem93:

The officer asked me, is it DIY? 2times, I said yes and he laughed and said till month end make I check back

Next time,hold the guy that asked you question, call him aside and give him 5k. The speed with which your passport will fly out eh grin

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mickeywilliams(m): 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
Following my last post asking how's asaba for DIY and didn't get any response, I followed up with a friend who gave me some contacts.
Guess what? The man said it's 45k and Express up to ,70k.
This amount was confirmed by another contact, I called separately who advised me to do DIY but be ready to wait for up to 2-3months, if I'm not in a hurry.
I need this urgently.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mystery007(m): 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
temmythorpee:

It wasn't the era of text messages. It took more than 2 months after capturing. My sister that did in Alausa last year got a text for collection so I guess the SMS is a new thingy
oh, okay. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by stephenponti(m): 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kellyd2:
Good afternoon all. How do I get to Abeokuta from Ajah. I will be using commercial vehicle. I’m thinking of taking a bus from Ajah to Oshodi. Or is there a better route?

Take a bus from Ajah to CMS - Costain - Ojota bus stop. Ask where is the car park its 2-3 poles walk. Take a car from there 1500 to Abeokuta immigration. I plied this route on Thursday.

Alternatively you can Take a bus from Ajah to Iyana Oworo - Berga bus stop - ask direction and walk down to car park 1500 to Abeokuta tell driver to stop you at immigration
Tell the driver to stop you at immigration its along the road by the express.

You need not to go through oshodi.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by NYCnextStop(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
Olatokes:

At the local government
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by curious123: 12:13am On Aug 14, 2021
[quote author=elijah101 post=104753699][/quote]

To the best of my knowledge you can’t. If you are in Lagos you need to go to the NIMC office At Alausa to rectify it. If the error is via BVN and the age difference isn’t much, maybe about 1-2 years then you need to go with a copy of your birth certificate. If it’s up to 5 years or so then you need to bring 2 date of birth proof. Anyone else can confirm this though. Goodluck
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by curious123: 12:14am On Aug 14, 2021
To the best of my knowledge you can’t. If you are in Lagos you need to go to the NIMC office At Alausa to rectify it. If the error is via BVN and the age difference isn’t much, maybe about 1-2 years then you need to go with a copy of your birth certificate. If it’s up to 5 years or so then you need to bring 2 date of birth proof. Anyone else can confirm this though. Goodluck

[quote author=elijah101 post=104753699][/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by obitryce(m): 4:27am On Aug 14, 2021
bisiboom:
Hello.
Can anyone share information on the passport renewal process in Port Harcourt, rivers state?
How long does it typically take to get the passport in Ph office if you follow DIY process?
Is it easier to go to neighboring states like Akwa ibom or bayelsa and do it there?

PH office is a cesspool of corruption, so going the DIY route is frustrating, tiring and for those in no hurry. Renewal takes 3wks (official statement) but be prepared to wait a month plus for DIY and u must pay commitment fee or else your file will be left unattended. Express cost between 50-70k (all passport) and can be gotten within 72hrs after capturing. Speaking from my experience.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HozaeAtelier1: 5:24am On Aug 14, 2021
OldNairalander:

Guarantor form is downloaded online from NIS website
Then ensure your guarantor has
1. Current Int'l passport
2. National ID or driving license
3 . A passport photograph of the guarantor
Then you're good to go.

Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kellyd2: 6:57am On Aug 14, 2021
stephenponti:

Take a bus from Ajah to CMS - Costain - Ojota bus stop. Ask where is the car park its 2-3 poles walk. Take a car from there 1500 to Abeokuta immigration. I plied this route on Thursday.

Alternatively you can Take a bus from Ajah to Iyana Oworo - Berga bus stop - ask direction and walk down to car park 1500 to Abeokuta tell driver to stop you at immigration
Tell the driver to stop you at immigration its along the road by the express.

You need not to go through oshodi.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by daceo1(m): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2021
Hello guys, finally paid and printed all documents, I got a mail and sms last night to proceed to Alausa for processing. Alausa here we come nextweek. Pls pray for me o so it can go smoothly.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dracoe(m): 11:05am On Aug 14, 2021
Dracoe:

I don’t get your last statement
And also will there be an interview? What does it entail
And yeah it’s Alausa I plan on doing it also as I don’t live far from there
What will I need to do ??
I need responses please
Guys please I need a response to this
And what does the DIY route means?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by elijah101(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
its just one year difference
curious123:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
Please I need help! My NIN/BVN is 2 years from what's on my declaration of age. I want to know if the NIN needs to be adjusted or not for my international passport registration. I'm in Ogun State though
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Toyde(m): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
Please does anybody know how fast new passport processing is in Ibadan (Oyo State)?

I need a passport urgently.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by toms55(m): 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
Some people are just lazy, repeating already answered questions over and over, Go through previous pages largely all questions have been answered.

Little wonder they get exploited smh

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yrey: 12:11am On Aug 15, 2021
tiptoe1:

No response. I went to passport office and was asked to pay the sum of #6000 for migration
Gotten a response? Also in the same situation
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by curious123: 12:39am On Aug 15, 2021
Then it’s fine. You can go to the Alausa office with a copy of your birth certificate. If you had not registered for NIN before and the error is from BVN registration then you won’t need to pay the 15k. Goodluck

elijah101:
its just one year difference

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Toyde(m): 7:41am On Aug 15, 2021
toms55:
Some people are just lazy, repeating already answered questions over and over, Go through previous pages largely all questions have been answered.

Little wonder they get exploited smh
Calm down, you are not the only one here, if you can't answer, lookaway.

Who told you people that asked have not seen previous messages? Things change and a slow location today might be fast tomorrow. The questions are for 'updates'.....I believe you understand what updates mean.

That people are asking doesn't mean you can read or you know better than them, don't be quick to tag people 'lazy'. Enjoy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bisiboom: 7:50am On Aug 15, 2021
Pls how much is this commitment fee? Let me be better prepared
PH office is a cesspool of corruption, so going the DIY route is frustrating, tiring and for those in no hurry. Renewal takes 3wks (official statement) but be prepared to wait a month plus for DIY and u must pay commitment fee or else your file will be left unattended. Express cost between 50-70k (all passport) and can be gotten within 72hrs after capturing. Speaking from my experience.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by amajato: 8:10am On Aug 15, 2021
I'm in Benin how do I go about renewing my passport...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by toms55(m): 8:20am On Aug 15, 2021
Toyde:

Calm down, you are not the only one here, if you can't answer, lookaway.

Who told you people that asked have not seen previous messages? Things change and a slow location today might be fast tomorrow. The questions are for 'updates'.....I believe you understand what updates mean.

That people are asking doesn't mean you can read or you know better than them, don't be quick to tag people 'lazy'. Enjoy

The points i have raised isn't about asking for location pace and differences. Some information are static and shouldn't be unnecessarily duplicated. Perhaps you should go back 10 pages to see different persons asking about same detail that has been frequently answered. Okay see two posts after yours.

The travel section is frequently moderated by a mod and as such duplicate threads opened are closed forthwith otherwise we'll have too many threads with no direction. I didn't mean i can read more than them, but our people should also read as little as they can. Let us not derail. Enjoy your sunday.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by corleone427: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2021
If you are in Lagos please stay away from ikoyi command.....I repeat stay away from ikoyi command o....if you are in a hurry or you have an appointment at the embassy or vfs already....I am regretting everything I swear....nah I no dey hear word do me...I won't want what am experiencing for anybody to experience it here....go to alausa or festac....but STAY AWAY FROM IKOYI COMMAND!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Toyde(m): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
toms55:

The points i have raised isn't about asking for location pace and differences. Some information are static and shouldn't be unnecessarily duplicated. Perhaps you should go back 10 pages to see different persons asking about same detail that has been frequently answered. Okay see two posts after yours.

The travel section is frequently moderated by a mod and as such duplicate threads opened are closed forthwith otherwise we'll have too many threads with no direction. I didn't mean i can read more than them, but our people should also read as little as they can. Let us not derail. Enjoy your sunday.

You are still saying the same thing. There's nothing bad in asking for update on frequently answered questions. Change is the only constant thing and responses to some questions change over time. Ikoyi that was said to be fast some months ago is now slow which means responses about Ikoyi some months ago might not be valid again.

Besides, my major issue is your usage of the word 'lazy', there are many reasons why people ask questions. Thanks and God bless, happy Sunday to you too.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Toyde(m): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Sorry for derailing the thread....very sorry.

Let's move on.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by obitryce(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
bisiboom:
Pls how much is this commitment fee? Let me be better prepared
PH office is a cesspool of corruption, so going the DIY route is frustrating, tiring and for those in no hurry. Renewal takes 3wks (official statement) but be prepared to wait a month plus for DIY and u must pay commitment fee or else your file will be left unattended. Express cost between 50-70k (all passport) and can be gotten within 72hrs after capturing. Speaking from my experience.

7-10k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
daceo1:

Thanks for this. I am about starting mine this week. DIY for fresh application.Pls can age declaration/affidavit be used or accepted in place of birth certificate?
Did mine some years ago. I used the age declaration

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
daceo1:
Hello guys, finally paid and printed all documents, I got a mail and sms last night to proceed to Alausa for processing. Alausa here we come nextweek. Pls pray for me o so it can go smoothly.
It should go well.
Don't forget to brief us after everything.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
amajato:
I'm in Benin how do I go about renewing my passport...
Fill the form and pay online..
Print payment receipt, acknowledgement and application form.
Proceed to passport office with your old intl passport, 2passport photograph, letter to the comptroller requesting for a reissue, NIN slip, a photocopy of your payment receipt also.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by amajato: 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
Odunharry:

Fill the form and pay online..
Print payment receipt, acknowledgement and application form.
Proceed to passport office with your old intl passport, 2passport photograph, letter to the comptroller requesting for a reissue, NIN slip, a photocopy of your payment receipt also.
thank you so much. Please the link to apply online and also after submission, how long will it take for me to capture and then to get the passport.. just an estimate of time please
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
amajato:
thank you so much. Please the link to apply online and also after submission, how long will it take for me to capture and then to get the passport.. just an estimate of time please
Renewal is suppose to be 3 weeks but immigration offices are different..

Scroll down and click on renewal

https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/pages/welcome
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ayomidan: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
Odunharry:

Renewal is suppose to be 3 weeks but immigration offices are different..

Scroll down and click on renewal

https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/pages/welcome
Can the application process be done on mobile phone using chrome without any issue of printing them out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.