Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1440617 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by gidimasters(m): 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
Temmytea70:

where's gidimaster o... going for my passport tommorow....what will i be needing abeg.....

Birth certificate.
State of origin certificate
2 passports
And your money tongue
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Temmytea70(m): 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
gidimasters:

Birth certificate.
State of origin certificate
2 passports
And your money tongue

I definitely owe you a bag of sachet water as soon as i get it all done.... thanks a bunch

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by gidimasters(m): 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Temmytea70:

I definitely owe you a bag of sachet water as soon as i get it all done.... thanks a bunch
grin grin grin
Let it be bag of rice now... December is near already

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Temmytea70(m): 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
gidimasters:

Birth certificate. State of origin certificate 2 passports And your money tongue
and so i have to return tomorrow for scanning...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by gidimasters(m): 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
Temmytea70:

and so i have to return tomorrow for scanning...
Confirm... Go very early oooo if possible b4 8 sef
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Temmytea70(m): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
gidimasters:

so i was told so as to be called with the first batch

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Temmytea70(m): 9:38am On Oct 25, 2017
gidimasters:

done and dusted..... pickup next..... third person to be attended to this morning
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Temmytea70(m): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2017
gidimasters:

done and dusted... third person to be attended to.. pick up remaining..... cheers
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by gidimasters(m): 11:20am On Oct 25, 2017
Temmytea70:

done and dusted... third person to be attended to.. pick up remaining..... cheers
Sha don't forget my bag of rice grin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Temmytea70(m): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2017
gidimasters:
abi bag of sachet water.... winks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ojolfc(m): 11:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
Temmytea70:

abi bag of sachet water.... winks

Pls how much does it cost you, days you were able to get the passport & location.
Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Temmytea70(m): 11:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ojolfc:

Pls how much does it cost you, days you were able to get the passport & location.
Thanks.

roughly 30k plus........ less then two weeks to get the passport...... passport office the street opposite ikeja shoprite
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Temmytea70(m): 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
gidimasters:
going for pickup on Friday

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ojolfc(m): 11:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
Temmytea70:

going for pickup on Friday

Pls should I need to know insider or I should just go into the office.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Temmytea70(m): 11:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ojolfc:

Pls should I need to know insider or I should just go into the office.

you'll have the opportunity to meet an insider which will pay off else, the reverse will be the case
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Baker77: 12:58am On Nov 03, 2017
gidimasters:

Which state are you?

If you're in Lagos just go to

85,Oduduwa Crescent G.R.A Ikeja

with 2,000 and 2 Passport
hello bro, please I'm from kwara can I also do my at this address?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by gidimasters(m): 4:29am On Nov 03, 2017
Baker77:
hello bro, please I'm from kwara can I also do my at this address?

No. Different office for different states..

This is KWARA LIAISON OFFICE
11, Idowu Martins Street, Victoria Island. P.O. Box 411, Victoria Island Lagos, Victoria Island

i don't know the cost there though
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Baker77: 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
gidimasters:

No. Different office for different states..

This is KWARA LIAISON OFFICE
11, Idowu Martins Street, Victoria Island. P.O. Box 411, Victoria Island Lagos, Victoria Island

i don't know the cost there though
thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Temmytea70(m): 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
gidimasters:
picked up grin
gidimasters:
picked up
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by gidimasters(m): 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
Temmytea70:

picked up grin

picked up

grin

Rice mi nko bai.... Don't worry... I will pay the shipping fee... Just send it via courier...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Temmytea70(m): 6:58am On Nov 04, 2017
gidimasters:

grin

Rice mi nko bai.... Don't worry... I will pay the shipping fee... Just send it via courier...

this courier people insists on payment before delivery... oya send the payment and I'll send the rice
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by gidimasters(m): 10:41am On Nov 04, 2017
Temmytea70:

this courier people insists on payment before delivery... oya send the payment and I'll send the rice

Walks outta thread
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by alakara(m): 11:04am On Nov 04, 2017
gidimasters:

Walks outta thread

Haaaaaaa
Sharp man
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duroc(m): 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
seunny4lif:

Just tell people you are going to immigration's office
They have two immigration offices in Akure
The new one along Police HQ

Tell any Okada man anywhere along Arakala Rd

Igbatoro road along Police SIB....
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by seunny4lif(m): 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
duroc:

Igbatoro road along Police SIB....
Correct man
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Temmytea70(m): 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
grin grin
gidimasters:

Walks outta thread
grin
gidimasters:

Walks outta thread
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Crazytrump(m): 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
Abeg which one in Akure, because people dey plenty for the one wey dey alagbaka area
seunny4lif:

I know about Akure and it's really easy cos no stress
You can get the passport the second day and Ado will be same like Akure.
Not too much people going there
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Joebryan(m): 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
Please someone should help me out, where in Port Harcourt can I go an apply for an (Original) passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tonididdy(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
in Benin...1week and pport is ready for just 30k

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: sirrotex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.