Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1438983 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Anifik: 8:32am On May 17, 2022
giselle237:
it is obvious you have been scammed if not whts dis.. october till may… nahhh. Call the helpline to get help. How can they not find passport that u captured since. Hurry up and call and bombard on twitter and facebook, thts the only way to reach managmnt. Also you can go lay siege at the CG’s office and you might be lucky to run into him or her

I for once thought so but I have an enrollment number. I have done capturing and what is more shocking is that I have a passport number as well
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giselle237: 10:31am On May 17, 2022
Anifik:

I for once thought so but I have an enrollment number. I have done capturing and what is more shocking is that I have a passport number as well
how can you have passport number without passport?? That is incorrect information.
As for enrollment number you receive that after capturing which is correct.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Anifik: 2:56pm On May 17, 2022
giselle237:
how can you have a passport number without a passport?? That is incorrect information.
As for the enrollment number you receive that after capturing which is correct.

It's not incorrect. I asked a passport officer to help me check from his system. He wrote down my passport number for me.

It's actually possible but not proper.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ohlordhavemercy: 3:17pm On May 17, 2022
sociadoc:

QUICK UPDATE: I finally did my capturing (biometrics) after all the back and forth cheesy

Registered last week, submitted yesterday after all their shenanigans. DIY is not easy but it’s definitely worth it!

Collection date is showing 16th May , which is five days from today. How feasible is that

Anyways I’m on my way back to my city. ain’t coming here for at least another four weeks unless I get a call

P.S I stood my ground and didn’t pay shishi to any officer or admin fee. 100% DIY wink

made some new friends too
Pls which center did you use?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by geedimple(f): 3:17pm On May 17, 2022
Hello everyone your opinion is greatly needed.
I want to apply for international passport I stay in lagos can anyone tell me it's processes and documents needed

And I also want to know if I can use my husband name though I haven't done change of name but I have my marriage certificate from Nigeria court. Want to know just in case opportunity arising for both my husband and I travelling. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sociadoc: 6:29pm On May 17, 2022
ohlordhavemercy:
Pls which center did you use?

Sagamu passport office

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sociadoc: 6:36pm On May 17, 2022
Helkayklassic:
Bro, would you advise someone should consider sagamu for DIY?

Having in mind that i may have visa interview in July and my current passport is expiring in September.

The immigration officer i spoke with in Abeokuta said capturing date is in June already and i will pay 45k to collect it after 2 months or thereabouts.. If i need it urgently i will add another 15k then get it in a week or two after capturing.

Anyone should also help if there is any centre that still has a free capturing date for May?

Ye I would advise anyone and everyone to go DIY and Follow the due process.

Although there’s no guarantee how long it might take, choice is yours.

Don’t believe anything you’re told by any ‘officer’ always call the helpline to confirm. And there’s no way to know if any center has a free capturing date or not online unless you make payment and try booking an appointment
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sociadoc: 6:40pm On May 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fehin123: 8:44pm On May 17, 2022
Toplap:

This your matter tie gele sha and you now want to complicate it again by renewing at Asaba.

No be Delta State people don dey complain of since on this thread, about how corrupt they are?You can capture there via DIY or even pay huge sums of money for fast tracking and still be hearing stories 3 months later.

Do it yourself, is and will be via the website. Why not do another NIN which corresponds with the name on your first passport? You are not pressed for time and you don't urgently need a new passport.

You prove your maiden name via your birth certificate. Take the route that is simple and less complicated abeg. Read a few pages of this thread, like the last 10 - 15 pages, you may find that your question has already been answered or you may get direction on the best route to take.

Please can I use the online registration if I'll be doing my capturing in oshogbo?

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mumchi3: 8:44pm On May 17, 2022
Pls I was told in Rivers state here that you won't be attended on time if you start your process online. Has anyone here experienced such or heard about it?

And pls how much is passport now?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by travelinfo: 8:56pm On May 17, 2022
sociadoc:

Ye I would advise anyone and everyone to go DIY and Follow the due process.

Although there’s no guarantee how long it might take, choice is yours.

Don’t believe anything you’re told by any ‘officer’ always call the helpline to confirm. And there’s no way to know if any center has a free capturing date or not online unless you make payment and try booking an appointment

Have you gotten your assport now?

I realized your pick up date was 16th May
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Helkayklassic(m): 10:48pm On May 17, 2022
Thank you bro. I did the registration yesterday and i picked tomorrow for capturing, i will be going to Sagamu tomorrow and i will make sure i capture tomorrow.

Blessings.

sociadoc:

The scarcity is artificial, I can tell you that for sure. Don’t trust, always verify

I advise you start as the process soon as possible though because whether or not you go through an officer the process is the same

If you’re going DIY don’t forget to ALWAYS insist on capturing on your due date and use the helpline, it works! If you miss your online date, just know you are at the mercy of the officials and whatever they tell you as your application can no longer be tracked online and it would be assumed you didn’t show up in the first place! The helpline may also not be able to help you unless it’s your due appointment date
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Liadi2(m): 7:14am On May 18, 2022
I'm at immigration office at Alausa Ikeja for capturing. People are plenty here presently.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by krcboy(m): 7:26am On May 18, 2022
Liadi2:
I'm at immigration office at Alausa Ikeja for capturing. People are plenty here presently.
Goodluck, I pray your file is called early so you can capture and leave there on time.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Liadi2(m): 8:11am On May 18, 2022
krcboy:
Goodluck, I pray your file is called early so you can capture and leave there on time.
AMEN OOO
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HelperDeji(m): 9:13am On May 18, 2022
Please I need a Police Clearance Certificate. How can I go about it and hope the charges won’t be too much ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by abilityC: 9:30am On May 18, 2022
sociadoc:

QUICK UPDATE: I finally did my capturing (biometrics) after all the back and forth cheesy

Registered last week, submitted yesterday after all their shenanigans. DIY is not easy but it’s definitely worth it!

Collection date is showing 16th May , which is five days from today. How feasible is that

Anyways I’m on my way back to my city. ain’t coming here for at least another four weeks unless I get a call

P.S I stood my ground and didn’t pay shishi to any officer or admin fee. 100% DIY wink

made some new friends too
How far with the collection ? did they really deliver on the said date?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Liadi2(m): 11:05am On May 18, 2022
Have been here since morning they are not attending to those of us that paid online. Is quite frustrating here.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HelperDeji(m): 11:14am On May 18, 2022
HelperDeji:
Please I need a Police Clearance Certificate. How can I go about it and hope the charges won’t be too much ?

Please anyone with a valid information please �
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tinkerogun: 11:53am On May 18, 2022
My people, my people al last my wife got here passport @abeokuta office without payment a bribe and it’s DIY @17k . She captured 28 January and the passport was issue 28 March. Don’t pay bribe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 1:18pm On May 18, 2022
HelperDeji:

Clearance for what purpose?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lightdream: 1:20pm On May 18, 2022
Go to police headquarter Alagbon. It within 3 to 5k.
HelperDeji:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 1:38pm On May 18, 2022
Tinkerogun:
My people, my people al last my wife got here passport @abeokuta office without payment a bribe and it’s DIY @17k . She captured 28 January and the passport was issue 28 March. Don’t pay bribe.

Issued 28 March and we are in May.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HelperDeji(m): 4:09pm On May 18, 2022
lightdream:
Go to police headquarter Alagbon. It within 3 to 5k.
Thank you �.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rosyfina(f): 5:39pm On May 18, 2022
Please did anyone have issue with nin not dropping, please how fod you resolve it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by prettyamebo: 6:21pm On May 18, 2022
coolangel54:
Good evening House,

So we successfully enrolled for NIN for the children and also did my change of name on my NIN at Asaba NIMC office thanks to all the advise here.

How long did the change of name take please?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Liadi2(m): 6:33pm On May 18, 2022
I saw hell today at Alausa but at the end I was captured. DIY process

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by krcboy(m): 7:20pm On May 18, 2022
Liadi2:
I saw hell today at Alausa but at the end I was captured. DIY process
i knew something like this would happen, thats i why i said earlier I hope you get your file called on time . sorry sha, you have done the hard part, na collection remain hopefully you will get it early
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by EbonyCy(f): 8:11pm On May 18, 2022
Rosyfina:
Please did anyone have issue with nin not dropping, please how fod you resolve it.

By going to NIN office for validation of your nin... you'll pay some money depending on your location to fast track it...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rosyfina(f): 9:25pm On May 18, 2022
EbonyCy:

By going to NIN office for validation of your nin... you'll pay some money depending on your location to fast track it...

Ok, thanks for the response.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by saxwise: 9:43pm On May 18, 2022
Please, how does one know when the passport is ready after capturing?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Blackshaid: 11:31pm On May 18, 2022
UPDATE:
I captured for the 10years 64pages passport on the 9th of May at the passport office in Akure Ondo state and I picked up my passport today (1 week 2days later)

I paid 90k
It wasn’t DIY

Blackshaid:
Good morning all
Please I need your urgent response. Please I want to get a passport but I will like the 10years validity one please is there anybody that has done theirs ? Where did they get it done? And does it take a longer process than the 5years own. I’m currently at the immigration office in delta state And I’m being told it’s only Abuja I can get it done. Please how true is this?

Please your urgent responses will be appreciated
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.