Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1460728 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vocals: 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
duro4real:

Please any assistance!

If you can find your way to ZAMFARA, same day capturing and next day collection;if not same day, depends on how early the capturing is done, is available there

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Viqtour(m): 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
Please where do I go to track my application
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rihannaola(f): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hello everyone,
Please has anyone gotten their 64-page (10 year validity) recently from Festac office? I heard there's a scarcity of 64-page booklets.
Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
Viqtour:
Please where do I go to track my application

https://track.immigration.gov.ng/
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Viqtour(m): 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chisun89(f): 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
FirsteBank:
Picked up my passport today after a long wait .

Captured in May 2022 .

Please how did you know when to go for your passport, did they send you a message that it's ready?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duro4real(m): 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
Vocals:

If you can find your way to ZAMFARA, same day capturing and next day collection;if not same day, depends on how early the capturing is done, is available there

How sure are you about this? And pls do you have contact their?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duro4real(m): 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
Honeysweetest:
, it is not possible,do not let anyone exploit you. Don't you read news at all,? Least is 3 weeks.

Thank you sir
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duro4real(m): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
yesloaded:

No where boss

Lol, thank you sir
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yesloaded: 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
Vocals:

Not possible

You gotta apply online

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vocals: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
yesloaded:

Not possible

You gotta apply online

Get someone over there to confirm this for you sir.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vocals: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
duro4real:

How sure are you about this? And pls do you have contact their?

Non, their office is open get someone to confirm the information for you, said my 1cent on it already

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Shofat4real(m): 12:17am On Jul 27, 2022
Good day Buddies! Please how many copies of guarantor's passport photographs are required by the NIS?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yesloaded: 8:14am On Jul 27, 2022
Vocals:

Get someone over there to confirm this for you sir.

Well maybe the thing is different over there

This is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2022
trigger11:

But so many persons are getting it in 2 months
How come you are projecting yours for 3-4 months
Or u jus want to scare people so that the don't DIY

Am not scaring people just saying the fact that if you need your passport urgently don't dlgo the DIY way, I made payment on the 26th of July, date available for capturing is 29th of August, after capturing you wait for another 4 to 8 weeks before getting your passport. Do the math na angry

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duro4real(m): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2022
Vocals:

Non, their office is open get someone to confirm the information for you, said my 1cent on it already

Lol. Thank you bro! Northwest?. It oh okey.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Untube: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Location?

@Seniorwriter

Lagos please lemme have your contact if you can handle
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hotboss: 11:23am On Jul 27, 2022
Spicylate:

NIN verification: that your first, middle and last names match with what's on your passport. So name only.

So u can fill the date of birth on your birth certificate.

Bcz my sister's birth certificate says 1999 while her NIN says 1998. I want 1999 to be on the passport. Hope its possible without going to change dob on NIN.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vocals: 11:27am On Jul 27, 2022
I think it's easier for DIY processing now than before, it is only time consuming (Im terms of waiting for availability).
If you encounter any problems or dissatisfaction during registration or capturing, just Dm the NIM official Twitter handle; they will get your applicant ID and give you direct contact to the PCO in your selected office for the registration.
grin

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Spicylate(f): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
hotboss:

So u can fill the date of birth on your birth certificate.

Bcz my sister's birth certificate says 1999 while her NIN says 1998. I want 1999 to be on the passport. Hope its possible without going to change dob on NIN.
Date of birth has to match too.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Evolution12: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
Team DIY !
Alausa center (RENEWAL)
File opened April 5th,2022
Captured April 8th,2022
Collected passport today July 27th, 2022.

NOTE : IF YOU ARE FOLLOWING DIY, GO SOME DAYS BEFORE THE CAPTURE DATE, TO OPEN YOUR FILE.
THIS WAY, YOU WILL NOT GIVE SHISHSI, NOT EVEN MONEY FOR SACHET WATER TO ANYBODY.

ENCOURAGING WORDS: Don't look inferior when following DIY, because every other person paid to fast track their processing.

I was the only person with DIY process out of everyone sitted beside me on capture date.

To save yourself unnecessary headache,get a passport now that you aren't planning to travel or use it.

DIY !!! We no dey give shishi !!!!

13 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ifeoba: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
ionome:
Finally picked up my passport today at Alausa.
Applied in April, captured in May. Team DIY.

Is this fully DIY?

I captured at Alausa on the 4th of May for renewal and the online tracker is still showing production in progress.

Please, what date did you capture at Alausa and how did you confirm your passport was ready?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
i will going there next week to check for my daughter passport also she capture april 27

Evolution12:
Team DIY !
Alausa center (RENEWAL)
Captured April 8th,2022

NOTE : IF YOU ARE FOLLOWING DIY, GO SOME DAYS BEFORE THE CAPTURE DATE, TO OPEN YOUR FILE.
THIS WAY, YOU WILL NOT GIVE SHISHSI, NOT EVEN MONEY FOR SACHET WATER TO ANYBODY.

ENCOURAGING WORDS: Don't look inferior when following DIY, because every other person paid to fast track their processing.

I was the only person with DIY process out of everyone sitted beside me on capture date.

To save yourself unnecessary headache,get a passport now that you aren't planning to travel or use it.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Evolution12: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
Don't go now, if it's DIY, only those from April 13th towards March can get their passports now.
Ifeoba:

Is this fully DIY?

I captured at Alausa on the 4th of May for renewal and the online tracker is still showing production in progress.

Please, what date did you capture at Alausa and how did you confirm your passport was ready?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Evolution12: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
If it's DIY, don't go by next week, wait till August 14 atleast, so as not waste time and money. Even someone who captured April 20(he paid 55k), was asked to come back in August, also DIY of Apr 25th was asked to come back in August too.
pufframmy:
i will going there next week to check for my daughter passport also she capture april 27

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Marike2: 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
Evolution12:
Team DIY !
Alausa center (RENEWAL)
Captured April 8th,2022

Congrats!!! Well said!! #TeamDIY.... We no dey give shishi. Be confident and don't be intimidated as a DIYer!! grin

@ your last sentence, so on point!! That is why patience is a vital ingredient in this DIY route cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by scopilad: 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
Rihannaola:
Hello everyone,
Please has anyone gotten their 64-page (10 year validity) recently from Festac office? I heard there's a scarcity of 64-page booklets.
Thank you
Not only 64pages but 32pages 5years. I know someone who captured 18th of March and up till this moment her passport is not ready. My submission is that , there is something particularly wrong or fishy about Festac Office for some time now.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yetty002: 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
Good day everyone, I don't know if this place is the write place to ask this my question but please I need help
On all my certificate, my name was written as Ekwueme Chinaza Ada
On my International passport, it was written as Ekwueme Ada Chinaza.

I am married now and my husband name is Adedapo.
I plan to relocate with my husband and also be the principal applicant, what do you think I can do?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vocals: 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
yetty002:
Good day everyone, I don't know if this place is the write place to ask this my question but please I need help
On all my certificate, my name was written as Ekwueme Chinaza Ada
On my International passport, it was written as Ekwueme Ada Chinaza.

I am married now and my husband name is Adedapo.
I plan to relocate with my husband and also be the principal applicant, what do you think I can do?

You can go for re-rangement of names, but since you want to change to you husband's name I will suggest you make it simple and easier by, applying for removal of name, remove a name(either the Chinaza/ Ada) and change your surname it will save you stress of rearranging names before processing change of surname,

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tombeck: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hello... Please I want to renew and change from my maiden name to married name.
Which option will I choose to start the application. #teamDIY.
Thank you.

Which center is moving fast now..
Ikoyi, Alausa or sagamu.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by FirsteBank(m): 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
chisun89:

Please how did you know when to go for your passport, did they send you a message that it's ready?

You will be notified from the online tracking sequence to come pick up. Though there are few exceptions.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JangOkJung(f): 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
Please this what my tracking is showing me after 3momth . I did my biometrics in April

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (833) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.