Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1442218 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by alakara(m): 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Chomsky1967:

Me too

Mine too
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jasper185: 1:47am On Sep 03, 2022
Hermeknorr:
Is your passport ready for pick up? I am in same stage as you but its taking like forever

Yes I've gotten mine, just follow then up on twitter I got it last week, funny thing passport submitted since February was issued August 8 and printed 9.. Just follow Nigeria immigration tag them and disturb them
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sethtsadopp: 2:26am On Sep 03, 2022
Please I have a few questions about PTA.
Most banks, I have read that Travel date must be within the next 2 weeks, meaning travel date not more than 14 days from PTA purchase date.

1. Does this mean I have to wait 2 weeks to my travel date to apply? But I have heard that it takes several weeks to get it, so doesn't that mean my travel date will arrive before I'm able to get the PTA?

2. Secondly, if it happens that way and travel date comes before I get the PTA, will I still get it?

3. I have GTB, ACCESS, STANBIC, STERLING and UBA. Is there any of these that is best to use to get PTA faster or the bank doesn't really matter.

4. Lastly, on the average, how long does it generally take now to get PTA. Trip is to Singapore.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:15am On Sep 03, 2022
Chomsky1967:

Mine is showing record not found, since June 2nd
Hey sis, Are sure you are using the right link? The first link I tried online said same before I came to Nairaland and saw the correct link.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 5:20am On Sep 03, 2022
IamMobisola:
Good evening.

My mom needs to do her Nigerian international passport for a medical emergency in the UK
Is it still possible to do an international passport and collect it withing a week even if we have to pay more?

It can be done in Benue State

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ifeoba: 8:11am On Sep 03, 2022
sethtsadopp:
Please I have a few questions about PTA.
Most banks, I have read that Travel date must be within the next 2 weeks, meaning travel date not more than 14 days from PTA purchase date.

1. Does this mean I have to wait 2 weeks to my travel date to apply? But I have heard that it takes several weeks to get it, so doesn't that mean my travel date will arrive before I'm able to get the PTA?

2. Secondly, if it happens that way and travel date comes before I get the PTA, will I still get it?

3. I have GTB, ACCESS, STANBIC, STERLING and UBA. Is there any of these that is best to use to get PTA faster or the bank doesn't really matter.

4. Lastly, on the average, how long does it generally take now to get PTA. Trip is to Singapore.

PTA is getting difficult by the day.
Don't wait for the two weeks window before you apply. You may not get it at the end of the day. I could not get it for my last trip in July because I applied two weeks before my trip unlike before.

If you already have your return ticket. Start the process now. Visit your banks to confirm if the have long queue of applications on their system or else your application will just be there. You can apply to many banks at once. You may be lucky for one to process among your list of applications. This is not a PTA platform so I believe this info is enough. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sethtsadopp: 8:35am On Sep 03, 2022
Ifeoba:

PTA is getting difficult by the day.
Don't wait for the two weeks window before you apply. You may not get it at the end of the day. I could not get it for my last trip in July because I applied two weeks before my trip unlike before.

If you already have your return ticket. Start the process now. Visit your banks to confirm if the have long queue of applications on their system or else your application will just be there. You can apply to many banks at once. You may be lucky for one to process among your list of applications. This is not a PTA platform so I believe this info is enough. Good luck.

Thanks so much for taking out time to reply. Just one more question please. My Visa is not yet ready and still being processed, but I have every other document including my flight ticket fully paid for. Can I still start it on the tradesystem platform pending when the visa is ready in about a week or so? My departure is September 26th.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 8:38am On Sep 03, 2022
fuwatayo:
Good evening house. I would like to know if Alausa passport office opens on Saturdays. I need to get a passport urgently

Yes

bablojnr:
Please can I start the application process with 7 months left before the passport expires

6 months or less to expiry
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chomsky1967(f): 8:38am On Sep 03, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

Hey sis, Are sure you are using the right link? The first link I tried online said same before I came to Nairaland and saw the correct link.

Its from this thread I got the link. Kindly quote me with the exact one you used let me try. Thanks �
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Successnoah(m): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
I greet comrade's in the house please I'm just planning to apply for passport 32pages, I want to know how much it will cost me and the fastest center because I need it urgently.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by cayesworld(m): 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
Capture date May 4th (Renewal)

Picked up today

Full DIY

Alausa

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dannypaul(m): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
Please I captured on the 19th of August but when I tried tracking my application online, it brought out this. Abeg Wetin be this o

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
dannypaul:
Please I captured on the 19th of August but when I tried tracking my application online, it brought out this. Abeg Wetin be this o

Renewal or fresh?
Location of Passport office?
Check again in 2 weeks time for an update.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nettybrown(m): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
sethtsadopp:

Thanks so much for taking out time to reply. Just one more question please. My Visa is not yet ready and still being processed, but I have every other document including my flight ticket fully paid for. Can I still start it on the tradesystem platform pending when the visa is ready in about a week or so? My departure is September 26th.
What does PTA men pls?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Marike2: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
cayesworld:

Picked up today

Full DIY

Congrats! #TeamDIY grin
Which passport office? It would be nice to know so other DIYers can be encouraged grin

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
sethtsadopp:

You can't start because the visa page is one of the requirements on the platform.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dannypaul(m): 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
aieromon:

Renewal or fresh?
Location of Passport office?
Check again in 2 weeks time for an update.

Fresh. Ikoyi passport office.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
dannypaul:

Fresh. Ikoyi passport office.

6 weeks after capture. Check again by the end of the month.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crudedude(m): 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crudedude(m): 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
Prettiepearlz:
I applied to renew my international passport using the DIY process. And I can only say those officers are hellbent on frustrating DIY people but we won’t stop advocating for it.

Passport office: Alausa
Booklet: 10 years 64 pages

Registered online: 30th May 2022
Captured: 4th August 2022 This was a breeze, didn’t pay a dime even though the friend I thought I had whom I approached to see if there was anything he could do because the two months wait for capturing was too long tried to hijack it and turn it into a money milking situation however I called his bluff and told him I didn’t wait for 2 months to enrich their pockets just for capturing alone (Those people know no friends when it comes to this).

I saw a website for tracking today so I decided to track my application and got the biggest shock of my life. My portal is yet to be updated at all. It’s been over 3 weeks since I captured and my profile is still like this. Is this normal?

This is the EXACT thing happening to me! Over one month I captured now.
Funny to think I even paid to submit my form yet the man wrote 'no booklet' on my form that day.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Spider1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
Good evening
I checked my passport production status on the immigration tracking site, it is showing 504 gateway time out
I captured it on the 23rd of may
It was on the production in progress stage before I start to experience 504 gateway time out
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by cayesworld(m): 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
Marike2:

Congrats! #TeamDIY grin
Which passport office? It would be nice to know so other DIYers can be encouraged grin

Post updated
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yesloaded: 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ghallant01:
I'm going for capturing next month is it advisable to go there a day before the capturing date or I should go there that same date.
Because I heard that is always a lot of crown there.

You can submit on capturing day but;

✓ Make sure that your guarantor have filled the guarantor form before your capturing date

✓ Make sure that you have stamped your guarantor form at high court

✓ Make sure that your guarantor passport is at 6months valid or more as at the date of your capturing (if your guarantor passport validity is less than 6months, they will ask you to provide another guarantor)

✓ Ensure that you arrive capturing centre as early as possible

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sethtsadopp: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
aieromon:

You can't start because the visa page is one of the requirements on the platform.

Wahala
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ghallant01(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
yesloaded:

You can submit on capturing day but;

✓ Make sure that your guarantor have filled the guarantor form before your capturing date

✓ Make sure that you have stamped your guarantor form at high court

✓ Make sure that your guarantor passport is at 6months valid or more as at the date of your capturing (if your guarantor passport validity is less than 6months, they will ask you to provide another guarantor)

✓ Ensure that you arrive capturing centre as early as possible

Thank you, I appreciate.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ifeoba: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
sethtsadopp:

It is important that you upload all your documents at once or else it won't be processed. You need to upload your Visa page, data page of your passport, return ticket and letter of authorization. Sept 26 is very close. I want to advise once again thank you confirm from all the banks you operate to see if you can get any help. I wish you all the best once again.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ifeoba: 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
cayesworld:

Picked up today

Full DIY

Alausa

Congratulations.
Did you get sms please?

I captured same day with you and was there on Thursday but I got same story grin grin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Seqe: 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
Abeeb1995:
Please awnser my question..

Am under 18 applicants..my parents don't possess international passport only NATIONS ID CARD..

THE WOMEN AT I MEET IN IMMIGRATION TELLING ME THEY SHOULD BRING INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT..
PLEASE WHAT IS THE SOLUTION?

I will really like to know the answer as I will like to stand as a guarantor for a relative and his parent don't have passport just national ID.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sethtsadopp: 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ifeoba:

It is important that you upload all your documents at once or else it won't be processed. You need to upload your Visa page, data page of your passport, return ticket and letter of authorization. Sept 26 is very close. I want to advise once again thank you confirm from all the banks you operate to see if you can get any help. I wish you all the best once again.

Thank you. I heard one has to also upload a letter of authority written to your bank for authorization to debit. Is this true?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ifeoba: 12:11am On Sep 04, 2022
sethtsadopp:

Thank you. I heard one has to also upload a letter of authority written to your bank for authorization to debit. Is this true?

Yes, it's true.
It's just a simple formal letter to the branch manager of the bank you select.
If you have e-signature on your laptop or desktop the then you're good to go.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 8:57am On Sep 04, 2022
wow 4 months that serious how many pages
cayesworld:

Picked up today

Full DIY

Alausa
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Koats14(m): 9:57am On Sep 04, 2022
HowardWolowitz:
Is it appropriate to register for Passport online because it is cheaper?

I have a conference to attend by November 23rd in Spain.

I'd to be guided and helped, I stay in Ilorin.
There's a passport office in Ilorin. You should get your passport earlier than expected. Don't travel to another state to process.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.